All Comments on 'Into Eternity'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zing!

Right to the sweet spot of a perfect Christmas story. Catches the spirit and makes it inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Couldn't agree more

with the previous comment. Great tear jerker of a story for the season. Very well done.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

There needs to be a conclusion or epilogue. After Paul gets home with the jewelry and tell his mom about them she should find Steve to tell him about Paul. Being that Stan died Paul should get the chance to meet his father.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Effing AWESOME

A real tear jerker but so fitting for this season. I could feel the emotion in the story deeply. Well done. Suggest a sequel where Steve gets to know his son Paul and he, his wife and Paul's mother become friendly as they help her over her loss.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Is this the season to be teary eyed. Thanks for sharing a very warm story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You bar steward!

We Scots have a rep as dour, miserable Grinches. Really liked your story, damn it! 5 stars :-)

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago
nicely tied up

I'm not a huge fan of sentimentality, but I enjoyed how everything is tied together at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duh

duh,. 1 star *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Writing!

This isn't the romance that I was expecting, but it is an excellently written short story. Just because a story is short doesn't mean that it is "short story." It is incredibly difficult to convey the maximum amount of emotion and plot within a minimum amount of writing. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY, VERY GOOD!

I'm an old man with a young wife. I also have a "past" with a very wonderful lady that I couldn't stay with. This story is a great, wonderful story for me. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Thank you for your writing. I can go in peace this Christmas. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3018 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...