All Comments on 'Getting a Life Ch. 02'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

As usual I love your stories, when you update I always have to read them asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Smitten hard on this.

I like me a forward Tai. Getting groped and kissed at two o'clock in the morning by a cereal thief....my kind of morning.

Keep it up, I'm ready for more.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Thank you for the dedication!

I'm loving me some Tai. Selly should give Tai some extra points just because he came over and shared cereal with her. I wonder if Chunky is giving Tai the extra push to pursue Selly? Selly is going to be over the moon when she finds out Tai is an Anime artist.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Different Flavor

Hey I am enjoying this story line. I like this aggressive Tai person. Selena needs someone to rock her world, literally in a good way. Let the loving commence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not at all disappointed

I like the fire and ice element in this story-its something I always look for in every story I read and therefore its rare 2find something that keeps me intrested and wanting 2read more. Thank u 4 introducing me 2ur characters. I love them and I love u for sharing ur thoughts by sharing this story. I hope 2read more soon.

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 10 years ago
Your writing makes me anxious...

You're just so good! Bring on the next installments.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 10 years ago
I. Am.

LOVING. THIS!

So friggin' good, I really look forward to more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh yeah!

Well, I saw Ninja Assassin the other day and the guy on there was fine ass hell. Whew! Keep this going, still missing Mitch and Rhea crazy ass tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

so much... Please don't wait too long before posting the following chapters of the story! I really like the originality of the storyline. Tai seems like a hottie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hooked

Wow! I was so into this and then so disappointed when it ended! Excellent writing love this author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

NICE START. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEM GROW CLOSER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
Omg

I haven't even read the story yet I just saw it and screamed my heart is racing omg thank you hahahaha! 😪

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i love the multicultural aspect of this relationship but everything about tai seems kind of orientalist. since his sister owns a thai restaurant i'm assuming he's of thai descent so why is he saying sayonara which is japanese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not trying to be nit-picky

But I probably am... The similar sounding names are confusing. I know about 3 Brians, 5 Erics and every variation of Jon one can think of. However, in the world of fiction its perfectly acceptable that no two people have the same name. Especially when there aren't faces to go with the names.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES