All Comments on 'Alien Love Slave'

by EmeraldIce

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rip off

seems like a lame story based on another very popular story on here ASTtS!

EmeraldIceEmeraldIceover 10 years agoAuthor

Dear "Anonymous": Your comment saddens me. I am a great admirer of DoctorWolf; her Imagination and brilliant writing are truly nothing short of amazing and I have written to her to tell her as much. Personally, I find the act of stealing an author's work nothing short of reprehensible and it disgusts me. One would also be an irresponsible dolt to even attempt to plagiarize such a popular author's work and place it on the same site. I sincerely hope you read on so you will discover the blatent differences between DoctorWolf's story & mine. I wish you the very best, "anonymous"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful job

Scintillating to say the least! Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I found it funny when she got angry at the alien for reprimand her because she made a sound because of it/him? touching her clit.

I now entertain the idea of them having a possible romance~?

And thank you very much for the story! Hope chapter 2 will come out very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please, may I have more?

Please write more. I thought it was fun!

I have to join so that I don't have t leave comments anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Thought it very good! Keep them rolling

Wallaby_65Wallaby_65over 9 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent work, very well done. I will be referring others to your work. Thank you for the time, effort, thoughtfulness, and grace that such an endeavor requires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I've never cum so hard over a story before

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HORRIBLE

This is disgusting very poorly written, jk it was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous