All Comments on 'Christmas Came Early'

by TGStone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go back

The author should go back to grade school to lern the basics again. All the use of "word -- word" along with the "..." indicate failed school. Makes the story appear written by some 8 year old.

TGStoneTGStoneover 10 years agoAuthor
Cheers Anonymous

You'd have to ask the site's conversion software why my original 'Word - Word' appears as 'Word -- Word' on screen...not how I typed it. But I will defend my use of dots to the death. It signifies a mental pause. Helps to control the flow of words into your mind, to reflect the characters speech pattern.

I'm glad that from the privacy of your bedroom, or wherever, you can express such grounded and insightful critique. I am doubly glad that the chances of you reading another story by me are less than zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore that first Anonymous

I thought it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked it! Good character presentation, attention to detail, effective use of sexual terms. Really turned me on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously??

To Anonymous on 11/28. How are you going to tell someone to go back to school to "lern" the basics when you don't know them yourself? So sad.

To the author: I enjoyed it. I wonder what you'll do for the New Year. :) Keep on writing. Your humor in this story was on point. I could just imagine the look of shock on the young delivery driver's face and then the look of satisfaction when he left. Merry Christmas to you!!!!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Story*****

Thanks for sharing this was very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your story

I like you short story quick style-no 3 paragraph description of the characters and really well thought out descriptions of the action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous