All Comments on 'Twas the Night before Christmas'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Nice tale, really enjoyed reading it. I will remember it for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the twist

More properly, I love the reason of the twist

d_shaned_shaneover 10 years ago
Story

Nice, unexpected twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, nice story & decently written

But, should probably be in Fetish; as the content deals with a fetish subject.

And, for such a "pragmatic woman" & someone having "a stint in the military" she probably would be a little more practical & ran after the guy screaming rape; thinking it was someone pulling a charade in order to get into some housewife's panties. Also, how could a real man of a husband live with himself after pulling off this charade of a stunt; foregoing issues of STDs & pregnancy as well; since the "professional" didn't wear a condom.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Loved it, one of those stories that will stand out from the humdrum crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Julian

Could have helped by simply saying that his vasectomy and has STD free lab results were part of his service check list. Otherwise, good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Probably Should have Normalized Julian

Despite a fun story, your readers may be left with the idea that wifey will not feel hubby again and may no longer want him. Just a normal sized Julian would have been better.

polarbear66polarbear66over 10 years ago

No ho,ho,ho, here! WTF.

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Cute concept

Different, also. I like different.

Thanks,

MGM

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Royally fucked up premise.

And therein lies its strength. It was twisted as hell! I found myself shaking my head and chuckling at the sheer twistedness of this tale that makes JPB look like an amateur. The Crown has been passed. Long Live the new King of Twisted.

5 Chuckling Stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. Very clever tale.

lauradlauradover 10 years ago
Bravo

I found it very sexy and laughed so hard I was crying. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect for loving wives

Does not belong in Fetish. The commenter who said so is an idiot.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 10 years ago
Lol

Ha, did not see that ending.

Great quicky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tricky Christmas Magic?

Or flawed cuckold fetish? I feel like this story was engineered to create a scenario that a normal reader might accept as "Weeeelll Sheeiiiite!, that wasn't so bad I guess-har har!", while its true purpose is to present a twisted cuck fantasy bullshit story masquerading as a feel good holiday treat. If you bought into it, let me enlighten you. I agree with the commenter that said, if Julian had been chosen because of the similarity of his cock size, then it would have been just a trifle bit easier to swallow (HA! pun intended!). However, two factors scream out fairly early in this story. Withholding sex for a month? Why would a normal loving couple deprive themselves of intimacy at so stressful a time of year? Oh, fucked up D/s wannabe freaks, that's who. Then yes, the cock size thing. "I always wondered what sloppy seconds after a bigger cock would feel like!"????? Merry Christmas asshole, you just had your long awaited romantic moment ruined by her confusion and guilt, and FORCED her to have to FAKE it with you. Yes sir, THAT is an experience worth denying release for. If you refuse to accept the bullshit excuse of getting her to think "was it really Santa?" and thereby "recapturing" her childlike wonder of Christmas, had turned this into a cute little seasonal tale, all you have to do is strip the core plot line facts down to what they were, and realize that this is humiliation fueled cuck fantasy rhetoric, no better then most of the other crap posted here for the "genre". Man pays man with bigger dick to fuck his wife bareback (whether condom use was intended or not- he STILL paid a bonus to the bull), thereby depriving himself of getting her best after a long period of self-imposed abstinence. Sounds pretty wimpy to me. Oh, don't forget the children are right upstairs. So it is also depraved. But wait, hold on, I'm over-reacting, because clearly, I don't understand, and I'm too judgmental to comprehend this lifestyle, or appreciate the love he demonstrates to her by sacrificing his own manhood within the context of a mind game executed between two consenting adults...right?? Oh wait, hold on, no, the point was for her to think that it MIGHT have been the "REAL" Santa! She WANTED to believe that it was really Ken all along, and so OF COURSE, true love is ALWAYS best expressed through deception!!!!! Silly me!

One good thing to say: technically, this piece IS written well, from a grammar police perspective, AND I will admit (ALL DAY long!) that the points you score here are for originality, and a unique approach to clichéd ideas.

But MAN! I'm no Jesus freak, however, I don't like people fucking with the integrity of Christmas (as it is one of the most important family holidays). It seems that these folks should get their freak on some other time, and keep the spirit of the holiday with the primary focus being on and for the children. Besides, the holidays are just way too stressful to have to endure blue balls AS WELL AS jangled balls!

fucking cucks!

[sigh]

No, I won't apologize for giving you the BAH HUMBUG treatment..... 3*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
C'mon. Show some interest.

Desert. An arid sandy place.

Dessert. A sweet food served after the main meal.

Big cock stretches her out so her muscles can't contract? BS.

And she doesn't notice! BS.

AND she doesn't recognize her husband's voice?

AND husband is fine with bareback sex, opening his wife up to lifelong herpes?

AND husband basically had his wife raped?

AND she doesn't call the police and have a rape kit done..jism in the twat!

AND she exposes her husband to an STD without his consent?

One star. A gift at Xmas :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should have warned us this was a cuck story

That way I could have saved myself from reading it and giving you one star. Although congratulations on writing a nice story and having an ending that came out of nowhere, I wonder was there a M Night Shyamalan marathon on at a cinema nearby so you thought I'll add an unrealistic and quite frankly laughable twist at the end that changed a loving wives tale into a slut wife/cuck husband story.

Therefore one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED

I don't know how many stars accidentally went for your story, but I meant to give you at least 6 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nothing like being a cuckie on xmas

turning his wife into a ho, ho, ho. Less than one, I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh aweful

Merry Christmas honey, just a little dose of Syphillis or HIV, sorry no returns!

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
And what are they going to with the little

stocking stuffer Julian left be hind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From another idiot.

This is FETISH

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who is going to supply the 'morning after pill'

Maybe just opt for an abortion later on, or give it up for adoption, wondering if the parents and inlaws will notice a large weight gain, no, I think they had better opt for the m/a pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From another idiot

This is fetish. The ones that don't think so, are in denial. Anything to relish in cuckoldry. Loving wives is becoming well known as Cuckerotica. A well earned 1*.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

I laughed my ass off this was truly a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked the twist!

As I was reading I thought it's one of his mates or a neighbour then later maybe this belongs in fantasy. In the end a hired gun. Nice story well told. 4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking horrible. A husband hires Santa Claus to make him a cuck? What's next, the Easter Bunny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For the record and in the authors defense...

... a pussy will not be permanently stretched but it has the ability to expand and stretch on a temporary basis. Otherwise girls would explode when giving birth. After a few hours it will be normal again and there is no permanent damage. Many authors of big cock porn get that wrong but this story gets it right. After wild sex with an extra large cock a girl will be stretched out for a few hours. Since he also came inside her she will be well lubricated too. The next guy won't feel much resistance, especially if his cock isn't oversize. The lack of muscle control as a consequence of physical exertion makes sense too. So stop whining about that part of the story.

The part about unprotected sex was clearly an accident so you might consider stopping whining about that part as well.

And to the dude saying that the author should have warned him about what would happen in the story. Grow a pair man. Are you the kind of person who watches the ending of a movie first in order to make sure that it wont disappoint you or offend your sensibility? Here's a hint for the next James Bond movie then: Bond stops the villain and gets the girl. There you go, no need to thank me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'll agree with the other commenter. The main problem with this is that the cucks refuse to accept the fact that they have to have a fetish to get off. Cuckoldry is considered a fetish in every single corner of the world/internet. But here they fight that tag. He is right you cucks are in denial and want soooooo bad for this to be normal but it isn't and won't ever be as most people are disgusted by this!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Cuck? By definition! Adventurous wife? Nope!

Sweetie is NOT an adventurous wife! She had every reason to believe she was getting boffed by Hubby! Maybe the cosplay made it 'kinky TLW.' She could NOT pursue Santa, since Hubby was coming downstairs for a bit of Polar Poontang!

My main quibble is that the omniscient PoV presented the Bull AS Hubby (several times!) Careless, but no deduction! I suspected a 'sub' until the first time the author averred that Santa WAS Ken!! A minor quibble was Hubby not accepting the complete BJ he craved, instead of subjecting a wonderful wife to Crippled Cunt for several days! Also no deduction from a 5* rating (despite not being an LW tale!)

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Wow guys...

It is only a story and a funny one at that. Excellent creativity. I was sure we would end up wondering about the existence of Santa Claus.....

harristharristover 10 years ago
Superb

The plot was truly phenomenal, I have read stories with hotter sex. BUT the punchline when it came made it (in my humble opinion) the best story in this years competition. Even when Ken started talking to Julian, I expected to find out somehow the Santa with sleigh was something set up for the children that got carried away. Thank You

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
An interesting idea, but...

The LW category confuses me. The wife never considered that she was raped by a stranger in a Santa suit? She acted a bit like she'd been raped, but I think she would have acknowledged that this was non-consensual. There were a lot of fun things about it though.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
And Merry Christmas to all

Yes, this was a well thought out tale. Love how the wife noticed that his cock was thicker and longer than normal. How she tells of not feeling hubby as he as well noticed that she was well stretched. He feels once is enough right now, but Easter is coming. Will another myth become real for his wife? Or how about some therapy for wife, now dealing with is Santa real? That could make for some good fucking action. lol

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Merry Fucking Christmas -

And Happy God Damn New year lol

Scrooge wins again - it was funny - none of us has to live with his decision get over it -

Weird? yep Surprised ? Nope This author does that - did you read anything else from him??

It is an interesting way to manipulate someone - is he a Cuck - interesting question he did not want it to happen any more - he valued his wife and her fidelity - it was a set up to do more than just get her fucked - Not sure what he is - other than NOT real and weird heh.

unicorn64unicorn64about 10 years ago

That was a little odd. I think I would have told him just so he didn't think bad things even though he put the plan in motion. I was sort of into it but then I think of all the ramifications and what does she do if he admits to it or when does he start to feel like he was cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I saw mummy kissing Santa claws

But why did daddy get mummy HIV for Christmas?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
A great twist on the Santa screws wife story

Husband Julian truely gave his wife something precious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A better gift would be killing himself..

His wife could then find someone decent.

What the hell is wrong with you people to write such horrible shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more shit from cuck author.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
twisted

you had me laughing. this is one fucked up story. thanks

LindaWLindaWover 7 years ago
I laughed twice

Once at the story and again at the guys who take things so literally

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Full circle

Now we have a Christmas cuck. What a ridiculous story.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Seriously, again with the rape? And yes, it was rape, even if she liked it in the end.

And of course, again, a fucked in the head husband.

Get help. Just...get help. Also, fucking read up on what is and isn't rape. You seem to have a hard time with that.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Come on! A month of celibacy to WATCH a fuck take place.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As usual, the existence of the storytroubles me less than that there is a receptive, even appreciative, audience for it.

dwightersdwighters3 months ago

The ending was unexpected. Different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous