All Comments on 'Amy: The Babysitter'

by sweetgurl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
like sooo not believable.

I always get sceptical whenever there is a mention of the protagonist’s penis size in inches cause its usually about affirmation of experience or satiating the ego and not for the sake of story telling. What’s more, his partner (as described) swallows all his length with ease and he manages to enter her fully in one stroke? With big size comes big responsibility – I bet you don't have a single clue.

Make it a little more believable if you can in the future, thanks.

- Mr X.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

This story definitely needs a continuation. Andrews needs to keep using Amy as a babysitter and fucking her as well on every chance he gets. Perhaps they can fuck right through her ovulating period so the point that she is not only babysitting his original kids but babysitting his and her babies as well. Perhaps Amy can move in with his wife and kids and live within reach of Andrews so they can fuck to their hearts' content whenever his wife is not around as well. Her resultant pregnancies with Andrews could be blamed on one-night stands that she may date to keep the truth from cuming out about their affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a goodnight

this is a true stor. we had a baby sitter who who was a kind of plain girl but sweet. my ex wife liked to drink on our rare nightsa out so when we got home, she was wasted and gone for10 ir 12 hours. the third night sarah sat for us, she asked me if she could suck my cock. she said she wanted to learn how so she would be popular with boys. while her words astounded me. i instantly unxzipped my pants and took out my quickly hardening cock. i could tell she was inexperiened, but over the next six months and abou 5 trips home, she got better. she told me she was sucking every boy who asked her and the word had spread. even after my divorce, and she was going to a local college, she would showup up fairly often, just to suck me off. she loved cum. there were never any problems. a few years later, she moved to chicage. she said she wanted to get away from her reputation but would never give up her hard cock and creamy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I’m about 9 ½ inches long and pretty thick too."

You were doing SO well than you had to lie like so many insecure children on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous