All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Nice start, but a good editor could make it even better. I only say that because you asked for constructive criticism.

Five.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Ian is asshole

Ian has feelings for Sammie! He is the dog house to leave her all revved up with no relief. That was some bull sugary!

ale1975ale1975over 10 years ago
Great start!

I really like this story so far. I agree proofreader would make it even better but it's still very good. 5 stars.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ian need to get his head out of his ass, Samantha does too. They love each other obviously but can't figure it out because they can't see past being best friends.

Ian screwed himself again by leaving her high and dry. I wonder if she will tell Calvin what happened...probably not. Its going to come back and bite her in the ass later.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks<3

Hey guys! Thank you for the advice, i appreciate it a lot. I would like you to know that i will work on finding me a good editor, and that i already have chapter 2 so i will have it uploaded soon. But thanks to all who took the time to read, and I hope you come back for more.

^_^ SH!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Excellent first effort!

Can't wait for an update. Great stuff so far, but Ian needs to extricate his head from his 4th point of contact (get his head out of his ass)! Samantha is a great character, though.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STAR!!!

What I love the most about this story is that it didn't just jump into them being best friends then admitting they love eachother. When someone is your best friend it is extremely hard to tell then that you've fallen in love with them. You don't want to loose everything you and that person had together. I love how you have this going at an amazing great pace. I'm loving this beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start!

This is a great beginning and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

UGH, it NEEDS A LOT of editing, did you even proof read it yourself? So many grammar, spelling and punctuation errors that took away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

I'm already stuck on this story, I can't wait to read the next chapter, please don't make me wait to long! *5* stars!!!

LaFaith09LaFaith09over 10 years ago
MBS- i love it girl <3

Okay so i love it ..... i do think Ian is an ass but that's kinda hott lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

Please make this into a series, I'm dying here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hi

One thing I have to say is that I dont believe you described Samantha(what she looks like) Or mabye I overlooked it, if so, Im sorry. Either way I enjoyed the story and hope you continue as soon as possible. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, Ian's kind of a control freak prick. If this is going to be a romance with him, and one where she doesn't just turn into a dumb slut who cheats on Calvin so that she can have "her oldest friend", Ian seriously needs a mental make-over. Attempting to control other women's lives on the excuse that your best friend, preventing them from having any kind of relationship while Ian's off fucking anything that moves throughout high school and the present makes him an asshole of the utmost degree. In fact, it kind of makes the whole "friend" thing kind of a lie.

Maybe you're going to turn the old "best friend" trope on its head and give her a relationship with someone new instead of a complete ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

I like the story but it would be nice to know what Sam look like. Hope you will not take long to update.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Omgosh must have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg!!

I love it so far!! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a cliffhanger !

Geez ..... Had me on the edge there!

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
I hate Ian

He is spoiled immature and too pretty. But I love Samantha haha. Good start

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Man....

Id be mad as hell if I were Samantha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get an editor.

I haven't read any future stories, but the grammar is distracting. If you can replace the word with you are, it is the contraction you're, not your. Good luck, you obviously have some great ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story Line

You have a good story line but your poor spelling and grammar are very distracting.

I suggest you get an editor to help you with them. here is an excellent grammar checker called "Right Writer." I used it years ago and it drastically helped me improve my writing.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Salty is the eord that comes to over my mind

Salty ans pissed at Ian! Asshole!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I like the idea of the story

...and it's looking very promising. I imagine you followed other poster's advice to have someone edit/look over, as it could benefit from this. Otherwise, interesting to know Ian's felt this way about Samantha and she had a crush on him for a long time. I"m looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, nope. Controlling jerk can go to hell, I don't want her to be with him and since that's where this went I am done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES