All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

You need to get Victoria, May and William in bed together; maybe using regular night sessions at May's and/or Victoria's homes to bring Victoria to the point where she and May are willing to sleep together and pleasure Will together.

May be even have Victoria walk in on the class and strip down to whatever May is wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good. The sexy clothings and sexy action in classroom must continue. I can't wait for the sexy teacher and their naughty students to come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comment

Not bad, could use some work on adding more to the sex, but not bad, curious to see if the kid gets his friends busted and he gets the two women.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 10 years ago

I love this slow burner of a story, please don't rush it as it would ruin it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it and want MORE!!!

This story is GREAT, the way you have William slowly turning his sexy teacher into his personal love slave is very will done.

Can't wait to see just what he has in store for Vicky, bet it's going to be great also, keep this story going!!!

rondell347rondell347about 10 years ago
Confusion rather than Humiliating

For a Wet Dream/Daydream story, I Loved this on so many levels. William latent responsibility finally realized in the Mall, then the angst between his peers and a developing affection.

Also the closing of personalities between "May" and "Miss Grant" persona, particularly waking together turmoil in the morning and emerging supposed dream sequences!

Then there is a developing spinoff story with the inexperienced teacher Vicky and her seperate needs and asperations, with something more than just the horny asperations of the Easy Six.

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
5 stars.

At times it seemed to be at the limit of reasonable without being gross. However, it ended very well making it very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue with Veronica

I Love this story. Absolutely phenominal character development. I would love to see how this plays out with the second teacher. Will he hypno more? Make a little harem of hypno sluts? Bust his friends to get them out of the way? So must potential with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It looks like this worthless writer is scraping the bottom of the barell !!

His shit is getting worse as the time grows. Oh well, just 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to the anon of 9-18

Fuck off, troll.

These stories are rated around 4.5 for good reason.

Idk why you'd want to try to dissuade a great author (who hasn't posted in nearly a year) from writing more, but can it. You're neither funny, nor clever, nor are you fooling anyone. Take your idiocy back to junior high where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happily Everafter?

Or does William eventually pimp her out? //(*_^)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Top marks, as usual!

When it comes to Sex Ed 101 on this site, you've really set the bar. All your slave teacher stuff is superb, but I'm honestly digging this somewhat 'softer' approach Mark's taking with May. He's possessive, like a lot of your other protags, but it's a trait he's acquired honestly while perfecting methods. A marked difference from the usual suspects like Roger, who seem like born manipulators.

The bond he's developed with May is also actually somewhat endearing, even with how it was forged. Genuinely curious to see how it evolves from here. Rather than whore her out to his class it might be fun for him to distract them with Victoria and other girls. It'd be so easy to for him to strike it rich before he even graduates, allowing May to retire early and their union to become more official. Marrying his teacher would definitely make uncle Sam's eyes glimmer with pride, to say nothing of his old class.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Yummy that they fell in love !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7252 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES