All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity Ch. 01'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
congrats very good

I am a 50 year old male and like what you wrote, am looking forwards to seeing more keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written

Very well written. Enjoyed the first time aspect and lust involved. Hate stories that are hit and and do not include the seduction aspects and yours was perfect. Teasing till you can't turn back

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome story...

Loved the daughter as the surprise. I thought it was going to be the Mother and she was having an affair.

A beautiful love scene of a Father and Daughter making love.

One question? was she a virgin ? Had she used a candle and popped her cherry.

Hope you will continue.

S3raphS3raphover 4 years ago
Love your story!

😌👍🏼 Despite the wicked nature of the story; it is still an awesome love story!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

S3raphS3raphover 4 years ago
Age and sex

43 years old and male

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

25 female

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepalmost 3 years ago

I found the story exciting and the level of description about right for me. The set-up seemed a bit rushed to me. As a 65 year old white male I prefer a touch more "romance" in stories I read. Anxious to read the second chapter.

There were a few typos, not enough to make it difficult to read, but a beta reader might help you correct those instances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice twist on a cleche concept, although it was written very poorly. Just because you write in the first person doesn't mean that you need to use the word "I" six or seven times in a paragraph, several times you used it three times in one sentance. We know who's speaking. There were other issues as well but I'll refrain from saying more except to suggest taking a writing class or find a good content editor. Good luck moving forward.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
A little difficult to follow at first

However, it was erotic!

A Daddy's fantastic fantasy.

Male 50

weirdorcrazyweirdorcrazyalmost 2 years ago

as a 26 male, I enjoyed this story very much, it was rushed and full of sex just like the situation in the story, but I did wish there were some backstory of teasing between daddy and daughter. A little more romance.

Possibly involve mum with the daddy and daughter storyline in the future story, such as mum and daughter, or mum walks in with daddy and daughter, it has a lot of potential.

But definitely needs more romance and teasing if made into a series.

Great work for a one-off story. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You're...as in "you are". Not "your". Look into it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

tHE STORY WAS GREAT,

I think making it into more stories would be good...........................................A date with Daddy, Eating meal out, a walk in the park with my better then boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
1796 Followers
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES