All Comments on 'Hirsute Rebecca'

by MisterNatural

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Love that furry girl and the kindly old timer who couldn't have taken advantage of her and didn't.

LAUPSYULAUPSYUover 9 years ago
Wonderfully sexy!!!

Really loved the way you wrote this!!!

furryfanfurryfanover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love the subject and the characters were sweet.

TJGITJGIover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

One of the most well written stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

There are quite a few men that like hairy pussy. Too many women with the ability to grow a great bush go to great lengths to remove hair. They don't realize the gift.

yowseryowserover 9 years ago
Superb

Sweet story, nicely told.

Sure miss the days of hair, didn't realise how nice they were until they somehow went away.

Nice details, well done.

Yowser

ldstoner69ldstoner69over 9 years ago
Nice

Great story. Reminds me of my younger days with my cousins wife. She was extra hairy too. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NIce story, I love woman with hairy pussies and arm pits, especially armpits. Every girl I have dated either was hairy or I had her stop shaving.

My favorite thing is when I have my gf on her back, her ankles resting on my ankles. I would take each one of her arms and raise them above her head. Usually she is sweating a little of our sex. Her thick hairy pit always looks so sexy.

While Im continuously fucking her first I place my nose in her pit and sniff her musk, after that I will lick her entire pit, both of them like a mother cat licking her kittens clean.

All the woman I have been with loved every bit of it, always.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
I'm so hard

This story was great at building up the sexual tension. I just love the restraint Mr. Jackson had; he didn't get to have vaginal sex with Rebecca, but their time together was not wasted. I hope to read a second chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hairy women

super story i would like another chapter on this especially licking her armpits and stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story ideas for continuation

Buy Rebecca a new bike with gears for safety. This will bring mother into the picture as she will want to meet the man who has been seeing her daughter. Mother finds an interest in Mr. Jackson who admires her hairy body. Both mother and daughter shave under arms. Mr. Jackson helps Rebecca continue her education where she meets a man and fulfills her dreams of a first fucking. Her mother enjoys sexual adventures with Mr. Jackson. Should be good for a few chapters. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Very romantic and true to life. Lucky old guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

this needs at least one follow up story! great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Long but such a nice story

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I’ve got some stories coming you might like. Natural women are the best. My wife is furry too. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story! A five (5) rating. Additionally, a story about a lady without any Lady-fur, is about as sexy as googling a picture plucked chickens ass. Write more stories and more hairy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous