All Comments on 'Erotic Adventure Pt. 01'

by redhotbothered

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is awesome

Thank you for making one of my dreams a reality! I've always loved the choose you own adventure books of the late 70's early eighties. Thank you for doing this series in this manner. I'm sure I will enjoy all of the installments :). Take care of yourself my dulcet toned vixen!

wolf182wolf182over 10 years ago
great start!

great story so far, Red! you have great voice and a kinky mind - a winning combination. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Idea!

I really love the idea behind this and I can't wait to see how this will play out eventually!

uncutuncensoreduncutuncensoredabout 10 years ago
Option C

Mmm, what a great setup. I can just picture your long red hair framing your beautiful face. I will take option C, leaving the room key with the bar tender for a wall banging rendevouz on the room. While I enjoy an encounter in a public restroom, I prefer an option that gets you even more aroused, fueled by the anticipation of what will wait for you on the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moan

Your voice is so hot!!!! Very erotic! I would take those wet panties and stuff them in your mouth. I would bend you over, hike up your skirt, and ride you with your panties stuffed in your mouth. I would spank your hot ass too ;)

I really enjoy your voice and material; thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous