All Comments on 'First Swing Goes Bi'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot swing story

Wish this could happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the best

jeri..all of your stories are guaranteed to get me hard and my wife wet..please write somemore

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes...Yes...YES!

positively loved it....more, please....You see, MY name is David.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hello

this story was amazing. I don't usually go for content like this, but this one was unbelievable. very arousing

prersoilprersoilalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Bi stories do turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good wife

he is a lucky man,hope we try it soon

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Great

Just great. Thanks.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 13 years ago
Very nice

I'm not really into the male male thing, but your story was hot and I could see myself doing it for my lady.

Thanks

erotic_bubbleserotic_bubblesover 13 years ago
Hot

Your story was very hot. Love the idea of her licking the cum from her husband's mouth while the cock was still in his mouth.

I would have liked to see the two girlfriends play with each other a little too, though while they watched their men together.

biNHguybiNHguyover 12 years ago
hot stuff

made my mouth water and my cock grow

alanalovesbialanalovesbiabout 12 years ago
l love this story. Super hot!

Nothing hotter than seeing your man sucking a big hard cock!

SummoreSummoreabout 12 years ago
Great story

I had never considered myself to be bi but I'm certainly curious to give this a go now!

VWC10VWC10about 12 years ago
Nice

Hot story, just wish I was in it.

DMercatorDMercatorabout 12 years ago
Great story

Sure had me reveeed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would love to suck cock for a woman if she talked to me like that.

fix8ionfix8ionalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Not sure if I would ever do it even though I have thought about it . The way you described it is how I would want it to happen. With my GF right there urging me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Cathy ,I want to suck cock for you in fla.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 11 years ago
Made me Hard and Hot

This is how I picture myself crossing the line and sucking my first cock. I want to be with my wife as we both share in the erotic image of me sucking a hard cock and her watching, maybe helping and getting off on the scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sucking your first cock

Great story! For those of you wanting to try this go for it! It's a blast.

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
nice one.

I wish my first had been like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horny in Arkansas

I have always wanted to suck cock for a nother mans wife. I want to hear her to tell me to get on my knees and take his cock out and to just suck it, you know you want to, Then she tells me how good I look with his cock in my mouth and how I was born to be a cock sucker. As she is telling me what a good cockslut I am she has my wife eating her pussy for my wifes first taste of pussy.

We did swing with a couple of friends but never got to the 3 ways we were planning. It was going to be 2 women 1 guy then 2 guys and 1 woman untill we had did all the combinations. When It was going to be the friend and her husband and I she was going to have me eat her husbands cum from her and then she was going to tell me to blow him. for her. She was also going to eat my cum from my wife and then we would have my wife eat her pussy as I ate my cum from my wifes pussy. Her Husband had an accident and ended our play.

bithebi2000bithebi2000over 10 years ago
Wow

That was hot. The wife getting so horny for this is what makes the story. Having that animal lust for her husband to suck cock and swallow another man's cum. If I was there, I don't think I could have waited. Seeing the other cocksucker's dick there would be invitation enough to walk over and wrap my lips around it.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Sucking Cock

During my college days I always wondering what others co ks look like. Eventually first my friend Jiji a keralite introduced me to gay love and in two months I became his lover. Later in holidays he introduced me to his three friends and two sisters and I started eating raw and cumful cunts.

After 2 years of wedding life my wife fall in love with her colleague and within 2 months they did first fuck noon. That night I got treated with first creampie from my wife.

I started giving them chances to fuck in noon and without knowing them allowed to have full night.

Once she suspect that I am deliberately giving her extra Space for Extra large Cock.

During our sex she casually asked me that do you know why he comes so often to our home in noon.

I said may be to love you. And she asked if yes will u mind? I told its okay as long as I get my pleasure which she promised.

Slowly she made obsessed with creampies and. ...

One fine day made me suck his cock to thank him.

Now he comes more often to fuck us both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice cock suck

What a great story. I got hard just reading it. It got me so horny I had to jerk off and I came all over myself. I just had to eat my own cum. I wish my girl friend was home so I could share my cum with her. She likes me to lay on my back and put my legs over my head and jerk off in my mouth and then she kisses me and sucks the cum out of my mouth. What a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horny for Cock

This story makes me so hard. I need to suck a cock and enjoy the cum. Still just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great First Time Story

Very believeable and hot. Wondered though what happened with the girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love cock

My wife loves it when I suck other men's cocks then let them fuck my wife.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years ago
My ex couldn't get enough of watching me suck cocks. The real turn on was knowing how much it turned her on.

But now I love sucking cock even its only me and him...or a glory hole or at an adult theater or in a public park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bi sub hubby

This is one hot story.I would love to experience bisexual sex with my wife .Her coaching me to suck cock,swallow his cum.it would be so nice to get him hard with my mouth and guide his cock in my wife's pussy and then be told to clean it up after he fills her with his cum.I know my wife wants it too.I hope we get the chance to experience it.Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to try this!

Me and my husband fantasise about this all the time. Would love to meet up with another bi couple for some fun. Licking another pussy whilst hub gets his cock suck by another guy would be wild. Just got to find a way of setting it up!!

Molly3101Molly3101over 8 years ago
Would love to try this!

Me and my husband fantasise about this all the time. Would love to meet up with another bi couple for some fun. Licking another pussy whilst hub gets his cock suck by another guy would be wild. Just got to find a way of setting it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm straight guy

I'm a straight guy and lately finding myself reading bi stories and finding myself turned on from most stories, lately curious about it

philipinfphilipinfabout 7 years ago
Memories

Reading this brought back vivid memories of the time in my earl twenties I accompanied my sis-in-law (40) to visit some of her friends. My brother was in the Marines overseas, I used to drive here around to visit her friends and drink with them,

This night they were an older couple in their fifties. A bit chubby but really good looking. Before the evening was too far along it was obvious they were more than just close friends. My SIL was soon making out with the woman on the couch and her husband was watching and sitting close by me. He smiled and asked if I realized she and my brother partied together with them a lot. SIL and his wife then began undressing and he took out his cock and said for me to join in. A long night of fucking and sucking then followed. He said started to jacked off said for me to join him. I did.

What a night. Before it was over, i had my first BJ from a guy and i did the same for him as my SIL and his wife watched. Have been bi ever since. Reading this turned me on so much that I had the best jo i have had in years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from 4yourpleasureiam

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

Great great descriptive writing. Loved it. Had me hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My fantasy

This is my fantasy. I've never been with another man. But I do fantasize about sucking a man off. The thought of him cumming in my mouth really gets me going. Now I will rub one out and taste my own cum. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...!

I really wanted Nick's girl to give her cunt to the other girl, as she was licked out by the other girl. Two-fers is what the story could have ended with -- I'd have come anyway, my fingers working between my own legs as I came too! I love two-fers when there's any kind of changing around in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Joe

jeri your a great writer and you inspired me to be a cocksucker for a sexy middle aged lady Anne .I especially love cocks coated with Anne's sweet pussy juice!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I wish my wife would do this with me

I wish my wife was into swinging. We would do exactly what happened in your story as I would love to suck a big juicy cock in front of her. I want her to know that I'm a cocksucking husband who also loves to get fucked by men with big dicks. Please give me some advice as to how I can make this happen. I fear that if I discuss this idea with her that she'll recoil and react badly. Any advice from the writer or any other reader would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh yeah!

Funny how I'd love to swing with the wife and submit to anything she desires but don't have the courage to tell her. I've had cocks in my ass, real and fake and sucked a few into my early 20s and would like to go again. There is something very hot about the thought of my woman feeding me a cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The never-ending story ...

... as Mike's wife slid her tongue deep into the the used pussy of David's wife ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife is such a fuckin cunt..so fuck you son of a bunch of bitches

One night at a swingers party my wife tied me up and sat on my face and rode my cock for hours. She left and soon came back with a dude with about a 9 inch cock. They fucked right beside me, then on top of me for a long time. Then she had him straddle my chest and stick his big thick cock in my mouth. He fucked ny face for what seemed like hours before he began shooting his load down my throat and then pulling out and finishing on my face. I had to suck and lick his cock clean and she jerked me off and fed me my own cum. Afterwards we ate polish sausage and butter beans and made prank phone calls to Kanye West. It was the 9th best Thursday i had that year. WAR FUCKING EAGLE YOU SUM BITCHES. BTW. CUM IN MY MOUTH YOU HORSE HUNG MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!#$)@"?£¥♡♤♡♧¿☆☆°\~

kathy251724kathy251724about 6 years ago
Fucking hot!

We talk about it a lot. He even eats his own cum, but unfortunately I can't get him to take the next step.

MistressholyscuckMistressholyscuckover 5 years ago
wow!

I almost did it...my mistress told me she wanted me to suck my first cock...we planned it, but she got transferred to another state... I love your stories...wish I could find a woman like you to make me do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

How you write more stories. Please.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Great Story

Many men are bi curious. It just took a little gentle prodding and coaxing and both received what they wanted, Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The thrill

It would be so hot to watch my girlfriend encourage me to suck a cock for her. She wore a strap on once and watched me blow her while she talked about me sucking the real thing for her. God she is so incredible. I told her I would, while i sucked her strap on and she said , would you go the distance?, as she runs her pussy under the strap on. I mean yes, are you going to let him cum in your mouth, she asks, I reply do you want to see cum in my mouth?, she rubbed her pussy faster and faster and said yes!, I want to see his throbbing cock unload in your mouth. Omg she is so hot. I said I will do it, I will suck a real dick to completion and let him cum in my mouth. Now I want the real thing. I want to suck a big cock, I want her to watch, as I let my mouth become his fuckhole. I want to feel his cock throb between my lips and taste his hot cum all in my mouth. I want to stare into her eyes as he empties his balls into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First time bi

Back in early 80s we had some friends with a vcr (rare then). We wayptched some porn, then his wife appears in a negligee. Next thing I know she is sucking me and we are all naked. Then the girls 69d, so I 69d with him. Never done that before. We heard the girls cumming which then we came. Four way cum kissing was awesome. Eaten cum any chance I could since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

My fantasy is to suck his cum covered cock after he has fucked my wife. She knows I want to suck her lovers cock, but she won't let me. I want his cock in my mouth so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yum

Oh man I would love to try this. Sucking on the head until his cum shoots out. It’s my fantasy.

EasypeterEasypeterover 4 years ago
Force me

I’d love my wife to hold me down and let a guy feed me his load while my wife calls me dirty names!

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Hot!!!

Nothing like a wife pushing her husband's limits and journeying into cock sucking. Next up 3 sums, creameries and pegging I hope. Sounds like a fun marriage with a Horney wife.

Keep writing!!!

Georgi

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
The Wife Leads

That's how I became bi! It's nice to have an adventurous partner leading the way into a wilder sexual universe. She encouraged me to suck cock, and also cross dress. We now invite men home and share. Sharing is caring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

My wife and I alternate on being submissive to one another. I will easily admit she talked me into sucking my first cock and since then it is so hot for me and it drives my wife insane watching me suck a guy off. She taught me to deep throat and I have become quite the excellent cock sucking bitch for my wife.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous Bi Action

This is the sort of bi-sexual story I really like. Not a cuck scene, not a guy sort of shyly sucking a cock, but a couple who are into the eroticism of swinging and equally adventurous and kinky. I would LOVE to do something like this. Super hot scene!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN EROTIC STORY

LOVED the hot action...I'm jealous... my wife won't do anything like that.. fun reading... I didn't want it to end so soon... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh to dream

Incredible story. Definitely got me hard and thinking about sucking cock. I’d blow in a second if my wife was watching and coaching - great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story.

I wish my wife was like this hot sexual wife. I would love to watch my wife fucking hung studs and watch me suck big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really hot story . . . so much so, I had to take advantage of myself..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Our first bi experience was accidental. We were at some friends watching porn back when it first came out on vhs. We were all pretty horny and somehow my wife agreed that we’d 69 in front of our friends. We quickly got naked, my wife climbed on top and while she sucked my cock I tongued her pussy.

Our friends seemed to be enjoying the show based on the comments.

Then while I was still busy under my wife it went quiet. My wife stopped blowing me and then started again, but it felt different. I peeked up and was surprised to see that now my wife was fingering the wife while sucking his cock. The wife was sucking me. I was so horny I just kept licking. I could tell by my wife’s flowing Joyce’s she was getting close.

Next thing I knew the husband entered my wife from behind. I kept licking her, and now his balks too. Every once a while he would pop out and I’d suck his cock a bit.

Shortly we were all cumming. I shot a huge load into the wife’s mouth, with it dripping out of her mouth. Meanwhile the husband shit his load into my wife. I just kept licking the sticky mess as my wife came.

As we came up for air we realized the wife hadn’t cum yet. So while my wife licked my cum from her mouth and I ate the wife out. It didn’t take long for her to be moaning in orgasm.

After a few minutes the husband began to kick my cock so ended up in a 69. Then the girls began slurping each other’s pussy too. Again before Kong we were all cumming again.

We got together a few more times after that.

Donny67Donny67almost 3 years ago

Very hot and descriptive, that has always been a fantasy of mine. Sucking a Hot cock while my wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My cock is ready to shoot cum. I'd love to 69 with you and eat your cum from her pussy

SunseekerFlorida01SunseekerFlorida01almost 3 years ago

HOT!!! I'm definitely bisexual guy here because I'd love to explore this with my girlfriend. This is huge turn-on fantasy that would make in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. The Power of LEATHER!!! Would be great if everyone was dressed in LEATHER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of my fantasies is having my wife encourage action like this

silkyhose20silkyhose20over 2 years ago

Mmmm that was so hot, I really need to do this with my wife watching me suck a nice big cock full of cum, xx

GuyCDGuyCDover 2 years ago

Another great story. THANKS!!

Donny67Donny67about 2 years ago

Very Hot one of my Favorite Fantasies

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 2 years ago

Thank you Jeri! Such an awesome story. My cock stayed rock hard the whole time reading it. Please keep it going. Definitely want to be David in the story. Craving hard cock now for sure. Got to JO and eat some of my cum.

ThesilkyfeelingThesilkyfeelingover 1 year ago

Have to say it was erotic and my cock is so hard and I think I want a cock to suck right now .Would be nice to party with a couple of big cocks and suck them all night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story. It took me back to the first time my wife saw me take another man's cock into my mouth. She was so turned on by it. We both went bi that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn...very hot! Reminds me of my first time on my knees trying to release his cock, I wanted it so bad I was shaking. When I got his cock out I couldn't wait to get his dripping cockhead in my mouth. Loved the taste and smell, and yes, even for my very first time I swallowed every drop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a very hot story I myself have always wanted what it would be like to have a man suck my cock while I sucked his maybe someday I'll find out

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

That is such a turn on & I'm a senior female.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

I would love to suck a guy off while a girl watches

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yum. I’d love to do this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing!! I’d love to have a big cock in my mouth as my wife watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

so hot i would love to suck a nice hard cock while my wife watched and encouraged me

and maybe join in .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous