All Comments on 'A Safe Place'

by TheMentalOne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very sexy

Great amount of description and a great scenario

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago

Hot scene. The wife wanting to help him relax and "let me be the boss for a while," was a nice touch! Really puts a new spin on the traditional woman's role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

I've done this before. A little more lube and massage action would have made it hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

I just hope wifey understands and accepts that "turn about is and will be fair play!!"

JRRoarkJRRoarkover 10 years ago
Punchy

Nicely crafted MentalOne. Just enough build and great follow-through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

my wife never does that but when we go on vacation to mexico she has me dress as a woman and we go nightclubing and I have had lots of mexican cock up mu ass and in my mouth. Nothing like a line of men waiting to fuck you in the banos talking away and not understanding a word they say but knowing they are telling you how hard they are going to fuck your ass or mouth. I have had my face in so many toilets or been spit roasted buy so many magnificent cocks. We often bring a group back to our room where we let them take us as they will. I am a little envious of my wife because she can take 3 at once where the best I can do is two. I love cleaning her holes while they watch and then fill her again. She has cleaned me to but I only have mu ass and mouth for her to clean. we have been doing this for 8 years and now have 3 mexican children. 2 girls and 1 boy. I am steril so no doubt where their biological fathers live. I can't wait for our next vacation and those big cocks and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GAY CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

My wife uses a strap-on on me all the time. I love it when I feel her big tits on my back as she fucks me. She pulls on my nipples and spanks me. I can cum by her fucking me even if I am soft.

bigothboybigothboyover 9 years ago
Very Sweet :)

A lovely romantic tale that (for me) captures the essence of the enjoyment of pegging. A great balance of dominance without meanness or shaming. Really looking forward to seeing more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot !

Let see more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great potential

This is a great story. Very well written. So are we going to see a series where she dominates her husband? I felt an oral dominatrix scene would have added extra spice to the writing. A story that is still great but not sparkling.

Tommybudman21Tommybudman21over 7 years ago
Oh yes

I want some of that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Given your description

I think she ripped his anal sphincter and he needed emergency surgery. Not good.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Memories

Great plot. Want to read more. My wife tied me up and she had her way with me. As she entered me from behind she told me I would be her bitch anytime she wants. I'm a supervisor in construction always stressed out . It feels good to be made to please her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous