All Comments on 'Her Heart, His Prey Ch. 04 Pt. 1'

by SongsofaSiren

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why didnt the vamp blood change them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant you wrote more

Please do keep writing this story it is so heart warming and so well written PLEASE keep on as I love it so much. F**K others and there comments if they don't like it they can go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhhhhhh I'm so happy that your back.

I just have a few things to say. The first thing is they are forgetting that she is human. To have thought that someone really loved you and wants to be with you for the rest of your life, then to have them leave you for your sister is an extremely. Hard thing to deal with. Plus she's only 19, everything seems so much worse and life ending when your younger. Cassian needs to give her so so me time which he is and I love it. So glade you're back I was worried. Love this story!

AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 10 years ago
I love it !!!

I can't wait to read more I think I've found a new favorite author and story :-)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
I like them together...

but David is a pushy, insensitive jerk. I wish her sister could do without him.

Keep up the good work!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A really good story!

Hopefully you will write a another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
happy

finally.. you are backk.. thanks for not giving up this wonderful story... please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She Doesn't Owe David Anything...

Especially a promise. Probably the most frustrating conversation in the entire chapter, I couldn't understand why he felt he had a right to demand/expect that from her.

Other then that, great work, I'm enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dont like David...

Who the heck does he think he is to demand something from her after what he did.....I get the whole mate thing but he should of come clean as soon as he found out ........I just don't really care for him I kinds of wish the sister was kind of evil and ended hurting him but I know it won't happen.......so any ways glad your back I really missed ya, love your story except David....hope you update soon ...hurry plz don't make us wait....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frustrated and irriatated witha Charlotte and David

Will they realize and respond to the betrayal Mar experienced, not to mention the embarrassment? Why are they allowed to continually be in her space? The scene where Charlotte came looking for her, not cool, cat, not cool. Why are they allowed to witness Mar's vulnerability and the discovery of her loving feelings towards Cassian?

Clearly, I am loving the story, I just want a little compassion shown for Mar... Keep writing, you are doing a great job.

ChurosChurosover 10 years ago
I just found this story and I would like to say to keep writing it in first person pov

HAHA. Inconsistent povs and multiple character first person povs are my greatest pest peeves. That said, I commend you for writing everything in first until this chapter. It is nice to see the story in her perspective, that leaves us readers guessing. It's no fun if we know everything. I haven't read anything like this before so you definitely got me with your plot. I have a sister and I just can't believe Charlotte lol xD I would have expected her to resist him for her sake. But nooooo. Anyway, there might be people like that in real life. I also want to give that David a beating. Why does he feel entitled to anything? He knew she wasn't his soul mate, then why would he offer her a marriage? And he didn't have the decency to give her space. Just weeks after that stunt he pulled, she finds him with her sister and her apartment. That jerk! And how dare he demand a promise from her? He had no right to do that! I don't like him. /lists his name and Charlotte's in my black list/ Just work on your execution and flow and everything will be fine :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely work

This is a delightful story. Sure, it could benefit from some editing, but you've got a good story line developing and character development is coming along. Keep up your writing as long as it brings you pleasure to share the gift of your imagination.

Genesis4663Genesis4663over 10 years ago
RANT!

Please, please, please do something about David and Charlotte. If I was in Mar's place, I would have not given them the time of day. She makes excuses for Charlotte and the fact that she WILLINGLY stole her sister's groom. David deserves something bad happening to him. He should die from a vampire attach, take Charlotte too. How dare he demand Mar to promise him something after he DECEIVED her? Ugh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story so much, but wish they would give her space to heal.

thisgirliscracrathisgirliscracraover 10 years ago

Love the story. Hate david. Hate Charlotte. What kind of person would do that to thier sister that they "love", and the person they're going to marry. I feel like something awful should happen to them, or they need to figure out exactly what they did to her, and how bad it hurt. I actually really like the story, and the best ones are the ones that drag you in like this. But PLEASE give david and charlotte a taste of thier own medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!!!

I get the blood is thicker than water thing but,wtf!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

I loike :D Looking forward to the rest...Hope everything is going well on yer end...no matter how long it takes you to finish it, I will continue to read your writings :D

lesyeuxnoirslesyeuxnoirsabout 10 years ago
happy but bored.

I am truly happy that you are continuing the story, there are too many people on here who start but never finished and they bring all writers to shame for that.

I love this series because it feels like actual people trying to get through life, but after that very long wait, I would like to see some actual erotica. The story is getting very boring to me, and I dont know if I would even want to continue reading. The website is called literotica, and you have 4 chapters with little to no erotica and if that was thecase I would have picked a finished series from the "No sex" category or go read another book.

Please add erotic scenes to the next chapter, and more importantly please continue it. I love the series, but it is getting so sentimental and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SEX

I love your writing ,but please add some sex with Cassian and Marlow. (Soon)

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago
sweet

That's a sweet ending of a chapter, made me smile. I like where this is going, yay for updates :)

Dat_girlDat_girlover 9 years ago
great

Your great can't wait for your next chapter

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is very interesting, won't you please continue it? Hopefully you are better than those who write for reviews, but if you do update with a more regular schedule and bring this story to a satisfying conclusion, I can foresee it becoming one of the beloved stories on this site, because it has all that in the making :). Please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm begging here.

Ohhhh my. You have serious talent and I'm in love. If I beg will you write more? I cannot wait for Marlow to give into Cassian, he loves her so much. I love how this actually has an amazing story line as well as plenty of sexual chemistry (hopefully something a little further along as bases go soon too?) and I can honestly get lost in the story. Alright, now I'm begging. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More More More!!!!!!!!!

Pleas I need more. I love this story, please write me more....

Dat_girlDat_girlover 9 years ago
write moreeer

Please write morreee

NinarghNinarghover 9 years ago
Fuck David.

Seriously. Fuck him and his sanctimonious 'yeah it happened but surely we can just move past it right this minute' bullshit. Granted David's entirely correct that Marlow needs to not punish Cassian for what he did in a previous relationship, but he has no fucking right to get I'm her face and demand the issue be immediately resolved. He played with her feelings like they were inconsequential, was content to marry her to keep a close eye on her, then was caught with his tongue down her sister's throat with NO thought to how humiliating that would be for her, because of course, she's just human. He straddles the human and wolf world, and in the human world he has no fucking moral high ground to stand on.

I think, had he shouted in my face not two weeks from ending our relationship, no matter what he way saying, the urge to break his nose with my forehead would have been too strong to resist.

It's a flaw, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally agree with the comment below!

fuck david

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
LOVE IT!!

This is a great story so far!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hurry

Need to know what is going to happen with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cat

whats wrong? cat got your pen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEXT

Looking forward to what happens NEXT... Please, don't leave us hanging.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
I, for one, am tired of unfinished wolf stories

Can someone please finally finish what they've started and stop leaving the readers hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Aahhh, please finish. This is one of many stories I've gotten into that have just dropped. This is discouraging. I'll probably forget to ever check in on it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

Please continue this was awesome.

BunderellaBunderellaover 8 years ago
I need more...

It is so good, and so captivating. I need you to finish it!!! Please do not leave us hanging like so many others do!!!

AnnaRevan90AnnaRevan90over 8 years ago
The story is progressing quite nicely

This story is progressing along quite nicely now. I do appreciate that there is not immediate sex between the two protagonists. That they take a week of talking, and sleeping next to one another in bed. And that they still have work to do but progress is slow. It makes it flow more seemly and it feels so much more believable to me then almost every other Werewolf story I have read.

I greatly appreciate your work and this series is a testament to your skills and understanding as a writer. Thus I strongly urge you to continue to weave the webs of this story, to create many more chapters as you need, so we can flesh out our two beloved protagonists.

I hope that you keep being inspired and write to your fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is fantastic

Please, I beg you to keep writing this series. These people deserve to have their life stories told. Do not let this great work go unfinished, it is to good to become a lost saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am begging you! This story is incredible and your writing is beautiful and effective. I honestly can't imagine how time consuming this must be and I sure as hell can't write like this, but if you can spare the time please do! I'll be checking back!

primflorprimflorabout 8 years ago
Seriously...

At the risk if sounding just like everyone else....FINISH THE STORY. I know life happens, but don't start if you'll leave us hanging! It's painful! Love what you've done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where are you :(

No end? It's like you've bern kidnaped by some hot werewolves or something :P but really please come back to this story one day!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sigh. And they never even got to complete their mating :-(

I’m getting so tired of being crushed when an author abandons such an amazing story.

Geill_FreastalGeill_Freastal9 months ago

I created a list, open to the public, of incomplete series I hopes of it helping to deter this issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous