All Comments on 'My Wife Becomes a Slut'

by Howdy660

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another N**** Lover story.

Sick asshole author. Call it the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laughably Bad and Predictable

IR would seem to be more suitable for this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get real

36DD... 5'7" and 116 pounds...and die for ass??? come on Please...That does not fly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...More to come?....

...Don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Juvenile

Get an editor or at least proof read it. This theme and scenario have been repeated many times and have been better written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editor

Get someone, anyone, to PROOF READ your stories from now on. Hopefully someone with English as their primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crappy read

Interracial or Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have to wonder about a writer that instead of his sister calls her his wifes sister-in-law?

children should not be allowed to write stories on this site and this is either the work of a child or a special needs adult

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Are all american writers on this site gay or cucks?

No doubt it isn't so, but where have I heard this before recently?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

After reading this I would be highly surprised if the author has actually ever been with a woman. It reads like a middle school jerk off fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tenses

Try first person.....better yet...stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next chapter

He finishes with her you suck his dick he does youTypical gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the author is

pretty simple, but the losers that favored it they make him look like a wizard. Also i have to agree with the statement it is starting to look like all american authors are sickos.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
To short and no buildup.

Not a bad story but needs more of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

It's a good story just rushed. Slow down more details linger on what the girls are doing etc. Could easily be 4 pages with everything going on. Forget the haters don't know why they even bother coming to the site. I think they're little dicked self-loathing pre-mature ejaculators.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Needs some work

but it's a good start--a good first effort.

You have the proper mindset and imagination to write good pornographic fiction. but you need some help. Keep working on it. You definitely have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's with. All these chucky writer who cannot put a decent story together .

Just pure garbage from being to end,.so end your career as a writer. You are another sicko thinking the male population gets off on this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Somehow, this isn't so bad....

may be it is because, they checked in with each other FIRST, they obviously have a good relationship already, and the opening up of this marriage is to allow BOTH of them to try some strange on the side. He isn't pining away lonely, waiting for her next selfish demand to destroy layer after layer of his love for her from him. Of course, it's not too late to turn it into one of THOSE kind of stories. But so far, I like this better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

More American cucky crap.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Potential

It was a start, need to pace it better. Also "becomes a slut"? I think she has been there before. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Please put it in Group Sex or Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a f***ing editor, for God's sake!

Somebody needs to stand up and defend the written language. That someone is not YOU!!! 1* for poor premise and transparent characters. Like something out of a really bad letter to Penthouse forum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHIT HOUSE POTENTIAL

UNO ESTRELLA

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
I agree with the other poster...

that somebody has to take a stand for the English language! Please get an editor! This was very poorly written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wife's NAME

How many DIFFERENT ways does the author spell his wife-of-six-years NAME? Too many! If an author can't get THAT right, how is he gonna get the REST of the story right? (He's NOT, and didn't!)

First recommendation. Take a remedial English course. Junior High!

Second recommendation. Start noticing 'things!' Private Houses don't have several 'stalls' - maybe a separate little room for the Porcelain Throne, Rarely will there be two Thrones in/around a single bathroom area!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Sounds More as though hubby and wife became a slut couple

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a dictionary

I'm not one to gripe about spelling and such, but this was nearly unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous- good story

What's the matter dickhead. Feeling guilty being a cucky? Feel better now that you bashed others for your shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
everyone's a cheap slit in howdy world......

You should invest in a good dictionary and take a couple of basic writing classes before trying that again....at the very least, get editorial help.

If you ever learn spelling, verb conjugation, sentence structure tense and person/number, you might want to think up a story worth writing....'cause, dude, this one was a complete write-off!

I gave you one star, because, as I've said before, anyone with the guts to submit something to this forum deserves that much.

Sadly, starting at 5, I was forced to reduce your rating until I hit bottom and, for the first time since coming here, considered totally trashing you.

That's not helpful, but you do so badly need editorial help and a worthwhile story to tell before you try again.....I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That's slut, not slit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuck slut

as I watched my wife getting fucked I found that I loved it and we now both love to suck cock and get cummed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quit submitting this shit.

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BBC slut Wife

My wife much like yours loves to ride a BBC while I watch

at 5ins I'm no match for what they can give her !

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks ****

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister in law?

Did you mean to say you fucked your wife's sister in law, aka your own sister?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

These "my wife" comments are just priceless and almost as bad as this author. Notice that they are always anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love the body stats

5-7 110 DD chest you have no idea what that would look like

so skinny and yet big boobs its hard to read these stores after you see those stats

NicealloverNiceallover2 months ago

Don’t be discouraged. I would write more. It was very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous