All Comments on 'Robin Gets Her Revenge'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an asinine plot!

Non-FDA approved drugs? Ecstasy? And somehow she knew that she was cheating on her husband until she woke up? And her husband, who never cheated on her, accepts her and is ok with it? Oh sure, there were a few months of reassuring him but I the end, it was like it never happened.

Where's the overwhelming guilt? Where's the ass kicking? Where's the furious rage at watching his wife fuck other men?!?! Where is her reaction to being drugged, and because she was unable to form consent, the hurt and shame of being raped? What does it matter that Robin is out of her life now? She got what she wanted and without even so much as a harsh word in return! There was so much more you could have done with this story but instead, like a crappy 80's porn, you have up on the ending.

Next time, rather than wasting your time submitting a story that you have no interest or talent in finishing, just keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it. It was sort of long and weird but there was something compelling about it that kept me reading.

I think it was that it was sort of a cross between a porno a romance novel and a bad episode of Oprah. You don't get a Dr Frankenstein concoction like that too often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Child Support

I assume Mark and Sherry are going to sue Jeremy for child support for the baby. This should punish him for going along with Robin's scheme. I'm sure his wife will find it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was it just me?

Or did this whole story make little or no sense? Whichever. it was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was a mess.

I'm not sure a good editor could save this mess. And I don't care about excuses, she's a cheating slut pregnant by another man. He's a cuckold and she's history. I hope she can get child support from the real father. Terrible mess of a story.

qwikguyqwikguyover 9 years ago
a good story

I enjoyed your story....

darkhammerlovedarkhammerlovealmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

Great, great, story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sister

Another jellious Sister has too destroy her happy sister's marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!

The problem with your story is there is no retribution against Robin! BAD ENDING!

sas6446sas6446about 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

The bitch would have spent the rest of her life in a wheelchair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He has the video evidence and even the texted confessions that they used date rape drugs. This obviously would result in sexual assualt convictions with up to 20 years in prison.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Robin The Evil Bitch.

What Robin did to her Sister and Brother-in-law was just plain evil,to have her sister drugged and raped was just horrendous.But thankfully the guys who had sex with her explained Robin had drugged her and set it up to get Marks Wife to cheat,and ultimately get pregnant by another Man.

But Mark after counselling forgave his Wife and ended up them raising a Black Mans Baby,and kharmically sticking it to Robin for trying to break up Mark and his Wifes marriage up,but instead it brought them closer together and raising an interracial baby as their own,and Robin got banished from their lives.

Even tho Marks Wife admitted she loved cheating with Jeremy and continued fucking him in that Hotel Room after the drugs wore off I think she just thought that since she probably considered her marriage was over,but after Mark gave her a second chance she realized her husband was so understanding she was lucky to have him and wanted to stay faithful to him and earn his forgiveness.And Robin probably wound up old and alone for her crimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Sex, But...

the story was an even hotter pile of steaming crap! Stupid Sherry wasn’t at all suspicious of the pills her evil twat of a sister was feeding her?Even after all the shit she’d pulled with Mark & then putting Sherry in positions to cheat,Sherry was too dumb to realize it? And then there’s Wimpy the Cuck Marc who accepts a black baby as his own? No fucking way does that happen! All in all,this story was an unbelievable load of shit!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous