All Comments on 'Black Neighbor Asks Me For Help'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice one

A nice lead in and an interesting angle on the first meeting.

Good description of the fuck as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOL

LOL!!!

I love the fact that she had his baby in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow Hot!!

Wish you could of made this one a little longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

Great story, wish it was longer though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

I agree Anonymous. Bout time we turned the tables on them! Hope they read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm

This is so hot.I'm a black girl and I absolutely love when I find a nonblack man/black female lead story.Even better when its an impregnation/breeding story.Very Sexy!

f20farmall2014f20farmall2014almost 11 years ago
Great Start

What you put on here was great, only a little to quick. Need to go into a little more detail and drag out the loving a little more...

sexylilthingsexylilthingover 10 years ago
Great stuff

A really sexy story, but they should have fucked in more positions. It would have been great if he could have left the camera on auto and got pictures of them in the 'act'. They could be leaked in a follow up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ouch my ass

You forgot to mention how it was all a trap to sucker you into your warped neighbours sex life. The first you knew about it was when you had just got your dick into your hooker neighbours cunt when her hubby barged in and shafted you in your two timing virgin ass. Now, i bet that hurt! Fucking idiot.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
What About

Baby #2 Should'nt they try to keep the Looks alike so there's No chance of a Darker and Lighter tone causing Suspicion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not exiting

This story was quick and concise and not exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous

lucky bastard sounds like a very beautiful woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I liked the story and could see it as a short movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hottt

I Love Black Ladies and this story had my cock hard enough to cut diamonds.

Great story, I just wish I could see a video of it.

Any Black Ladies that reads this leave a note.

Gitwitcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Pregnant too.

Great story. Not too long. And her knocked her up. A great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story but......

You really need to proofread your stories or have someone else edit them for you. Misspelled words, punctuation errors, and grammatical mistakes run rampant in your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WELL DONE, FLORIDA GUY

An easy #5 rating for me although I agree it was too short and rushed for my tastes. But as short as it was it was of great quality. Thanks...

A fellow Florida guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I would like to have heard her say, "breed me" to him in the heat of the sex act.

GuyJDGuyJDabout 2 years ago

Great story.

I've always loved to read and write bw/wm stories involving friends or coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great story. Got me hard and had to self satisfy it. I do not care about the grammer or mispellings, the story line is what counts. Kudos to the author. Write more about cavorting with her. GW

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish3 months ago

Lots of shop worn clichés. Grammar and spelling need a great deal of improvement. Characters are little more than cardboard cutouts. Dialog is barely worthy of a play written by middle school kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous