All Comments on 'Simple Song Pt. 02'

by 40DayDream

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

This is a great story. Thank you for sharing.

SilentlySentientSilentlySentientover 10 years ago
Heart warming

What?! Did I just call a porno story heartwarming?

It is though, you have such a talented brain... My face even leaked a little. I am so happy your characters have oneanother.

Thanks for writing this story proving to us all that a traumatized girl and a boy with ADD don't have to " fix" themselves to find love.

Second story, second comment, I will refrain as I read everything else you have written on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At last...

Someone in here wrote something that put real wood between my ears and through my heart. You have a great talent ... Keep using it.

ahotbodahotbodover 10 years ago
Top shelf!

This is developing into a GREAT romantic story...keep going please

tohanrytohanryover 10 years ago
ADD

Being someone with ADD I have to say you have done a pretty good job of showing how it is sometimes to live with ADD. Keep it up...

ooo shiny!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful story. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

greyflashgreyflashabout 9 years ago
More I hope

I noticed no new stories for over a year. I know life gets in the way but I hope that you are able to continue Wippy & John's story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next one please.

Liked the story. but you were wrong in some parts. i dont know how ADD is diffirent from ADHD but i have the latter and you have failed to grasp how my mind thinks.

I was rather suprised that i stook with this story. if it was any of the chity chity bang bang ones, i would have quit. but somehow having a charachter that could understand me drawn me to this story and i just cant believ im writing this long comment. i wanna read more of it if you add more story and with less sex. maybe i could help you with the ADHD mindset kinda thing. would be glad. can writers comment in ther stories? maybye i can find your email? or if youre a girl i could take you out but i dont think thats the case. goodbye. hope you have a good one. i certainly dont. and add something with roses an candle. complete turn on for me. maybe many reAders out there too?

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
From a 5* 1st chapter to 1* for ch2

WOW what a build up in chapter 1 to a true love romance then totally let down! How in the hell did she go from innocent virgin to living the life of a slut? Even the first time sex with jacky played down her still being a virgin if she was...SO the poor dear was traumatized by a common problem of mom wanting her to do her best and a very common problem of being scared of first time sex??? It would have made more sense if John broke down and went off the deep end. the story only evolved into a fuck session NOT LOVE...

AnAncientAnAncientalmost 3 years ago

Please start writing again!

I once saw a girl near the local university walking with some friends. She was flat chested, but looked very feminine and desirable. She was obviously intelligent, lively, and had air of confidence. I only saw her for about 20 seconds. If I'd been single and more age appropriate... As it is, I was probably about 3 times her age and very definitely married.

A woman does not need big tits to be attractive!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous