All Comments on 'Responding Like a Lady'

by ticklechambers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well said lady very well said and i second your opinion thoughts n words

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hear, hear.

Well said, miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here , here

Well thought out and expressed !

ticklechambersticklechambersover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments and support! :) It means a lot to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks mister, for sharing with the class.

Thanks Mister, for sharing with the class, us women really really like getting a feel for what men really like but it is easier for most women to believe what other women tell them.

Your gender roll reversal cartwheels were very sexy, btw.

LadyVerLadyVerover 10 years ago
Nicely said

It gets tiresome at times to hear the comments and expectations from males on Lit. Either they throw a tantrum because you can't RP when they want and/or they want a Stepford woman. That isn't to say there aren't plenty of courteous men on Lit, but it gets hard to remember at times when I feel like I'm being bombarded by discourteous ones. Great writing, btw.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A thoughtful and well-argued piece

This was very good indeed, ticklechambers - it was something that needed to be said and you have said it very clearly and courteously for us. I hope everyone who aspires to being a writer - or even an informed reader - of erotica will make this essay one of their signposts.

Thank you, have a wonderful Christmas holiday and please have five stars for this excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was just plain silly

Take note of where you are. Take note that no one believes a word your saying. In fact this little thing you wrote was just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Respect

I agree with the points you have addressed in this essay: In a sentence, an individual's approach towards sexual matters should not influence one's opinion of them. Only their personality, behavior and mannersims should do that, unless the individual is ignorant of or disregarding of the rule of consent. This goes for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous