All Comments on 'Forever and Ever'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh holy fuck...

That was amazing.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Hot'n sweet

Another great add

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'Twas So Nice...

...that I feel slightly guilty for having such a wet pussy!

xx

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years ago
First Read

This is the first time I've read one of your stories. I have favorited you as an author so I can easily find your others. If your other writing is even half as good as this, I have some very pleasurable reading ahead of me.

LizHazeLizHazeover 10 years ago

trace_ekies, If you're looking into Xarth stories definitely check out Psychic Sister and Dreams Don't Count next; they're fairly recent and I think capture a similar feeling as this one!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
A Natural Thing

The great thing about Xarth's stories is that the sex is always such a NATURAL thing, even if it is socially a no-no. And, after all, sex is certainly one of the basic animal urges we all share. It is only a moral teaching that makes it "forbidden" among certain persons. Moral standards, while functional in making society possible, are often changeable. We can't make murder freely allowable, or we would never have to worry about overpopulation, at least; but consensual sex - at least for pleasure, with no intention of pregnancy - harms no one. What does it really matter if people are of the same or different family? It's only a social teaching that says it is "wrong". Maybe, if we thought of everyone as "family", we would be in a better place as people.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
I wish I didn't enjoy this story so much !

That " Forever & Ever " part is terrifying for someone of my age & vantage point. Loved all of this, but I so wish, these characters were ten years older. But that's part of the thrill, isn't it? Sigh. I'd also LOVE a sequel where tangible problems crop up between the two entailed by them trying to live up to that daunting commitment.

The forthrightness & simultaneous evasiveness of baby Sis was awesome. Xarth doesn't fear pauses, awkward tension & uses that force like Judo Blackbelt to propel plot all the faster to his destination of choice. is there a weakness to be found with this author ?

Maybe I and other fans are too assured of a happy ending. As a criticism, that & twinging age qualms pretty are pretty much all I got. Weak tea. So sorry, this was just too well told. In my heart, I agree with all positive, previous comments but had to try & find something disquieting. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forever & Ever

Great story. More would be nice. But I'm not sure where to go with this one. It's kinda complete as is.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Love this author.

And this one was a delight as well. I can never get enough. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a story!

Xarth, You really are The Writer! So sweet and natural and no-porn etc.

Could You please do more about their story? Maybe next they are having regular relationship, parents are suspending something?, what about friends?, moving together?, Anna is getting pregnant and so on...

Pleaseplease...

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Very very well written

I enjoyed your story very much. You write very well and I liked how you developed the story over all. Please continue the story, I would be very interested on how things work out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A cliff hanger.

You can't end it this way. You have to add more or finish this beautiful story.

With a happy ending. NOT with a CLIFF HANGER

PaperflyPaperflyover 10 years ago

Your story has a wonderful pace which allows the relationship to build naturally and so the overall result is something that feels realistic.

Thank you

prashant1225prashant1225over 10 years ago
Makes me Happy and Delirious in wait for my own forever and ever! Great job!

Very good work! You always Keep coming back with better and better stories xarth. It's always fun to come see a story from you and take a break from life. Keep writing with the passion and love that you do! I hope to read more if your work over this Christmas break while I wait for classes to start back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cat the is an excellent writer

I love your stories, especially the slow build up and the emotional build up of the characters. You have a great talent and can't wait until your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4ever n ever Xarth

Most beautiful story I've read so far, so sweet, funny and innocents. You're a true perfectionist. A perfect ending, but I would like to hear more from Ryan & Anna.

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
great stuff

only thing don't get is the whole parents thing,Don't think they were needed in story,they bought nothing to the story,only confusion(she stays out all night and they don't worry,or try and contact her but she'll be double grounded ,why didn't she just tell she's staying with big brother)

otherwise it was Awesome and can't wait for next installment which will be ASAP i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sexy story with a great buildup. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

A superb story. Your stories keep getting better and better Xarth. I love the slow build up and the world created by the brother and sister. The sex is very well done and hot. Keep writing, more please!

Phoenix4Phoenix4over 10 years ago
Unbelievably Good

I would easily put this as a 10 if there was an option. Xarth you continue to amaze me with your talents.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
nice job

sexy story-liked how these two likable characters interacted-seemed natural to me-nicely written too, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really great

Really a great story. I like the way you slowly build the relationship between them. The way it was writen was like you are there watching. Keep up the good writing and hope you continue this story with at least one more chapter. you can't leave it hanging like it is would like to know what happens with the parents and them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Somehow I picture Ryan with a healthy growth of silky black hair on his chest -- you know, something for Anna to run her fingers through, lick perhaps? -- and a healthy treasure trail and wiry pubic bush around that great cock of his that gets so much attention! If Anna is so interested sexually in Ryan, give his the sexy hairy chest and build! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The King of Sibcest strikes again!

Very touching and moving, you're my favorite author, more sibtales, cute and romantic. Keep it up Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Xarth, A humble request

I just read your 'Its nice to be included'. Aside being hot, it was so sweet and cute. Recently, i read a story about a guy and 6 older sisters, after a few pages i quit. So, I hope you could write a story about a guy with 5 or 6 younger sisters in your style, or in the same sense of 'Its nice to be included', an overprotective brother fiercely guarding his baby sisters, with teasings, jokes, cute and funny and at the same time hot and romantic. You're the only author I could think of of doing it. Besides, there's no story about 1 guy and 6 'younger sisters' on Literotica, just sibs, no mums and dads, uncs and aunts. You could nail it, you're my favorite author here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story with slow build up

It was a very nice & different style of story with a slow build up in both the intimacy & the boundaries crossed with a very realistic tone. Only part that was out of place somewhat was the beginning act & challenge that seemed a bit out of pace, and it would have been much better to build up to that slowly too. Great story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm

damn this was good. had me wanking through the whole time. love for there to be a sequel to this. love to know what happens next.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 10 years ago
Well done.

Nice build up, plenty of detail but not too much. One thing you did well that others can't, you maintained a central theme without over or under developing it as well as managing to finish The story in a comfortable and reasonable way. 5/5 loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

In some ways she was very scary, I think the line from Rumpole of the Bailey describes her perfectly 'She who must be obeyed'. Knew someone just like her though it was my cousin who fit the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good

I really like your writing style and the sister's characterization was unique and very appealing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Took me a while to get used to the writing style but after my brain adjusted I loved it. The end is smooth but leaves it open for future writing if you want to play with it, thanks for another nice story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It Was Cute

Also... I am Batman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
<3

I love you Xar and ur amazing stories that always get me reading

BDrockerBDrockerabout 10 years ago
Mind blowing

Brother sister incest is truly incredible. Sister can be a better girlfriend/wife than any other girl ever could. If genetic wasn't an issue, sibling marriage would be widespread.

Great story btw. Sibling romance rocks

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

one of my new favorites!

loved the back and forth, so common between siblings... and (maybe this sounds redundant) the intimacy that comes only from a lifetime of such closeness... great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A real winner !!!

Well written. Good tension. Good build-up. Seemingly real emotions. Erotic, for sure.

First of you stories I've read. Won't be the last.

Keoni1791Keoni1791almost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You have a gift for characterization and dialogue. Nothing about your characters or their dialogue seems forced or unrealistic, and I can't wait to read more!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
this is a lovely tale

slow, sensuous, with a steady tease.

thank you.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years ago
A favorite and an inspiration

I have loved so many of your stories but I think this one is my favorite of all. I've loved reading your work so much that you've inspired me to make an account on here and take my amateur novelist skills to the erotica arena. Thanks for the inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't stop reading!

I've re-read this story multiple times, still as good as the first time I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful writing!

After reading a lot of stories I haven't found anyone that could challenge my favorite one, until I read this!

Anna has a really interesting personality.

I do however wish for more on this story. This was a perfect beginning, but they didn't fuck that much.

Also, I would like to know what caused Anna to offer the blowjob in the beginning. Was she already in love with her brother, and made up this whole game to ensnare him?

A sequel would be great, one that reveals Anna's games, and it would be sweet if she got knocked up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Great story. Seems plausible no forced dialogue or unbelievable situations. Please continue this one. These two have only just started their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pure gold

well, i think the best way to describe the quality of this piece of art is to tell you ,that i masturbated 3 times continuously while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're the best

You are my favorite author on Literotica! Your stories are amazing and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing tale

This story is a stupendous accomplishment! Erotic but not pornographi---which is what I keep looking for. Completely believable characters. Very literate writing style---which I love and which is quite rare on this site. I would guess that you're a professional writer who is "slumming" on literotica?

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
The Best

Loved the story but would like to see a few more chapters one of my very favorite authors.I am grateful for the chance to read another of your well crafted stories.Please continue.

jolly_readerjolly_readerabout 9 years ago
sooo gooood

How da fuck do you write so good?it hits all the necessary spots.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Wow... this was exceptional...

The problem with saying a story was great is if you do it too much, how do you relate how you thought a story was even greater than the great ones...?

Because this one was. There's a definite difference between porn and eroticism.... and this is obviously the latter.

Without you even including any form of physical descriptions I felt closer to these two than a lot of characters in other stuff I've read.

A nicely pleasant jewel.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Well played

I loved the long buildup instead of the usual "I've always wanted you let's fuck" scenarios so many authors here use. I also found the ongoing verbal sparring entertaining. I hope you see fit to continuing this as a series.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
They have some issues to deal with

her shoplifting, that he was willing to acknowledge it so easily, even wearing the watch, could be an indicator of possible problems.

where did she go when she borrowed the car?

who are her friends? his?

mom asking why the door was closed might indicate that she was aware of the attraction and a bit fearful of what might be . . . .

their ages, income, stability, maturity, and . . . .. . .

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
thanks for the unexpected laughs

I just read the Tags.

Do you really think someone might do a story search for

in the fridge

???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Reread again. Yup, still love it!

....but, nitpicks of the day...

Why would her mom care one way or the other why the damned door was closed? ....and don't people fucking knock? For all she knew he could have been in the bathroom and sis could have had the door closed jilling off. He commented about having to sneak around the house to jack off, wtf? If you cant jack off in the privacy of your own room somethings fucked up! ....hell I would wait till I knew the parents were in bed fucking, then swing the door wide open and boldly say 'why did you have the door closed?' Lol. What? You want privacy? Oooooh. Remember that next time you just barge in my room. Y'all have fun, or not seeing as how dads lost his wood now. Nite!'

-------

"I let myself be talked into watching a movie with the family afterward. It wouldn't allow for any privacy with my sister, but it was better than nothing."

....or you could just go up to her room and visit.

-----

"I got home from work on Friday to find my door unlocked."

.....well thats strange, never met a woman that left a door unlocked when she was home alone. Especially in an apartment!

-----

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It felt so good it had to be right...

There is a corner in HELL with a lot of people who think that way, I will see you all soon....

LOL........bill

5

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 8 years ago
Just..

beautiful. The buildup, interactions and the relationship between those two was great. I hope you are alright and will come back to writing some day !

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Funny, Sexy, and Sweet

The "trades" they made would be ridiculous had it not been their awareness of the end game. Despite this being the silliest of your stories, their love and affection for each other do shine through, just enough to sate readers like me.

Funny lines: “Sibling relationships were naturally flexible and unpredictable. This was an extreme case, but still nothing to worry about. Probably." Lol.

Five stars, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

really liked the build up huh real love, keep going.sometimes how far do you really have to go fined it.a837

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very Nice 5* Story

I want to see romance in a Forever and Ever story. I didn't see it here so you missed the point author...maybe if they had said "I'm soo in love with you" then the romance part of true love could have shown...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not so much

Too juvi...

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Seems to me ...

... saying "I'm so in love with you" didn't really need to be vocalized. As sister and brother, they said it, in their own way.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I really liked this story... I know you have heard me harp on this before, but he, being the older and more responsible of the two, should be more concerned about her getting preggers. I hate that. I also know that there some folks out there that get off on the fact that pregnancy is possible, and even liking it if it happens.

Otherwise, I thought the story was excellent.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

What a nice gentle story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

I just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love all of your stories, but of them all, this is probably the best. Absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An Excellent Story

A loving story as it should be told. A very good read into the minds of both individuals. This is the kind of story I enjoy.

daveladner1daveladner1about 6 years ago
Loved it

I've read this story twice now. It's truly one of my favorites.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Agreed, one of your best

Just read this one again, got to agree with recent comments - a simple soft story with a lot of hints of complexity underneath ( whether you intended it or not! ), a great character vignette. It could have used a longer buildup perhaps, but I find that about a lot of your short works & love them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Forever and Ever

The exact length of time this is going to remain in my cherished mental collection of stories of a similar bent. This is hands down one of my all time favorites, and I really enjoyed the ending. The parents stayed on the periphery of this story while Anna and Ryan inhabited their own little universe. It's easier to do in real life than you think. Five stars on this one, thanks for writing it.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
* * * * * *

6 Stars

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

He got it right sticking his cock right up her as far as it would go and then shooting is cumming real deep up inside her unprotected pussy

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This is a terrific story. Masterfully done.

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Freaking great story.

It was just about.the best story from Xarth right up to the end. I feel it was cut a little short. I need more from this pair. Please.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loved this story

What a lovely story, really liked this pair.

What a shame u code not to continue it.

Please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For ever and ever

Another 5 star story!

I'm not reading in sequence any longer, because I dislike anal sex stories.

Well written as usual, and I'm looking forward to more from this fine author..

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. The characters, the pace, the slow sexual build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

I Loved the pace of this Story .. Keep up the Great work .

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
fascinating view of reluctant love and turmoil

What happened when the weekend was over?

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Another 5 star love story

My only critique is that this author doesn’t seem to like sequels or continuations to his amazing stories.

MaxPervertMaxPervertover 3 years ago
Once again!

Another great story. Though i have to agree with some other comments. I really do wish you would write more sequels to your amazing stories, or even longer stories. You showed us you can write long with Deep talks. Your fans want more!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Second time around, And, I like this story more and more, Xarth you have done a great job here, l really like her, she is the sort of strange I have always liked. My wife is a bit like her, a bit bossy and a bit submissive when it counts. Another chapter showing their developing relationship would be great....Please????!!!!

I gave this wonderful tale 5/5 in the past, no reason to change the score.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I hope you continue with this story. You Sir/Mam are an erotic wordsmith .

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story, but it should continue. What happens next, come on Xarth you can't leave your readers hanging. To this point 5 stars

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
Please more!!!

awww cmon....I agree with the others. You need to write another chapter. You did this with He's Mine. Just dropped it. I found you on Smashwords only I am a little hesitant to get a book thinking I'll just be left hanging or you'll just leave it incomplete. YOU are such a good writer.

Please!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm not sure I like the charactets...

Maybe I'm too literal or too unsophisticated literature-wise...but I like to like, or respect the characters.

Her attitude is annoying...she's acting like a stereotypical teenage...acting up, being immature, lying, stealing (not paying back what she borrows, not giving all the money to her brother her father have to her to give him...and that's before the larger serious shoplifting issue).

Her brother seems a bit better, but still a bit of a slacker.

At any rate, they end up playing with sex when I'm not sure either are up to the responsibilities (birth control), or consequences of the act.

While very well writen, I'm just not sure they are nice (or intelligent) people.

I can't help but compare them to similar couples in the brother-sister stories by 8letters or Mused (Worth it, Worth it Still). Those couples seem a bit more mature and you get the sense they KNOW what they are getting themselves into.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 3 years ago

I wish this had been my experience with my brother, we eventually made love and continue to live as a couplbhb

1958willyboy1958willyboyalmost 3 years ago

the only thing that could have made this better was if she would have repeated back......FOREVER AND EVER.

another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another great story from a great author

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Though it's usually fun in your similar themed stories to have the vulnerable admissions of the sister having pinned after him for so long.... And spelling it out, it was totally made clear with her not totally breathing the context of her "game" that eye was going after the one she knew she was completely in love with..... And for keeps. Obviously fine very consciously and masterfully.... Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think this one needs a part two at all.... I know we didn't get to see Anna be direct with her words about what she did and why she did it..... But we really do know. And while what drama may come from the circumstances isn't spelled out, that's never really a very interesting part of the story to me, anyway.

This type of scenario is incredibly hot. But not just casually hot..... But serious (sibling kink) soulmate hot..... And there's something amazing about the girl begging the one that totally goes after what she wants.... Instead of being the one pursued.. the soulmate level romance nice with the sibling kink.... And l with her knowing him so well and carefully hitting so the right buttons to make him realize that she's the one.... So very juicy. No need to answer every question in this one. The important bases are already covered

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Ah come on, really, this is how it ends? I love it, just wanted much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read three of your stories and am now officially your fan so keep at it.

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

I thought a Sensual and Delicate subject, was handled intricately and excitingly...Thanks!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/14/2022) A very enjoyable read, very romantic. I agree with BobbyMike below. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

XLNT , great writing ,, wish it were a little longer with the future

barny109barny109about 2 years ago

one off your best stories imho wish i could give it more than 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, don't like this couple. And although her intentions and consent become obvious in the end, much of this story reads like being in the head of a stalker/rapist. The guy always just assumes what his sister really wants, despite the signs she is giving him. All in all he is extremely self centered, He takes it for granted that other people do things for him, yet always demands payment for favours that he does. He also doesn't take interest in anything, really like a spoiled, entitled kid. Like having eaten pancakes made by his mother for decades and still not being able to make some for himself. I learned that when I was about ten and we did not use something prefabricated. He also isn"t interested in the least when his sister returns from visiting a friend, being upset and starting to tell the reason. If I want to read about assholes, I just devour the news about politics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a beautifully written story with wonderfully fleshed out characters, believable conversations and reactions, and wonderful descriptions of intimacy. One of the better stories I've read on this site. I'm completely jealous I didn't write it.

jlc123jlc123over 1 year ago

That was an incredible build up to your story and such a delightful surprise. Forever and Ever, that would make any brother stop and think.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14726 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...