All Comments on 'Her Mind Wanders...'

by tigerslittleprincess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ks_sculptorks_sculptorover 10 years ago
Well done

Can't wait until the moment they actually watch each other cum as they've both dreamed

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Nicely Done!

A very good story very well written. Keep writing. You have talent.

mindventuremindventureover 10 years ago
Changing th Title

Not sure how to change the title, but submit a question to the Forum. Someone out there will have the answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!

Good story so far, but where's the third one :o

i neeeed a third one! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maintain The Momentum!

These 2 Alice/Laura stories are so cute & natural in their theme of self-discovery, not to mention that they both are so well written. Hope you keep the adventure going into the next chapter at least, if not even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow. Thank you for showing me a new way to masturbate. Love the story.

poison62poison62almost 9 years ago
Editing

If you want to edit your story, simply rewrite it the way that you want, whether it be a single word or two, such as "part one" in your title, or fixing any other errors that you spot.

Once you are happy, submit your story just like you did with your original version, but you need to use "edited" in your title.

If you read the instructions when you submit your stories, it will explain this procedure somewhere stating precisely how to word your edited title so the publishers will know to replace your old story with an updated version, good luck.

I have edited my first story because I made a few mistakes, and this is how I did it.

Kicker1826Kicker1826over 2 years ago

Super sexy, love the idea of women getting off on the thought of each other!🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertigerslittleprincess@tigerslittleprincess
99 Followers
My favourite thing about writing these stories (other than the fun of coming up with the ideas, of course!) is getting feedback from readers and knowing that other people are 'enjoying' these as much as I am ;) So please feel free to get in touch with your thoughts, as I'd ...