All Comments on 'Got a Hairy Story For You'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Those were the days!

Loved the days when girls made up their own minds about shaving instead of just following the herd. Hairy is not for everyone and I wouldn't want every girl to not shave, but on some it's just right and sexy. All your stuff is hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hairy pits

Simply the best...should have been mad about armpit hair. Cumming in her extremely bushy pits is so sexy!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 10 years ago
Hairy Story for You

I love women with very hairy pussies. love it even more when they don't wear panties or DK's either. It is still better even when they piss through the forest and don't bother to wipe their pussies either.

Still better is that they don't even own a razor and just let their hair grow. Pit, leg, anf pubic. Sleeveless blouses,beige or taupe sockings held up by a garter belt or garter girdle with the leg hair matted upward as when they pulled their stockings on.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Short, sweet and hairy!

Debbie is my kind of woman: older, experienced, and hairy. Such a bittersweet ending, too.

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
A woman like her spoils you!

Once you get started young with a horny hairy woman you never lose the desire for a hairy gal.

yowseryowserover 7 years ago
Sweet

Nice authentic old time tale. Wish there weren't so many well shaved folks these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the hair...

I had a girlfriend that had an extremely hairy pussy. Very thick and long and it took five minutes to find her hole. Hair grew up past her ass hole and was thick there too. Loved to fuck her doggy style and watch my cock disappear in her furry hole and finger her hairy ass....she went crazy with that. She hated shaving and I liked all the fur even if it took a long time to find her tiight pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous