All Comments on 'Mum’s Flower Show Prizes'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KnightlyKnightlyalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Nice build up and the payoff was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best

I'm gonna give you a 6

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
There is so much potential for an even greater harvest

and by working their gardens together, no limit to the rewards

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Will there be fruit?

Will there be fruit from the seeds that they sow. They should reap the rewards of their labours.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story reflects the perfect mother/son incetuous love story. There is nothing but love, respect, and adoration between the to lovers. The sexual and emotional epiphany between the two lover is emotionally pure. Although the son is somewhat puriutanical in his sexual ideations, he is mature to recognize and accept his mother's needs and wants and is then open to accept his own inner needs. He realizes that love has no boundaries. It takes what ever form it wishes, Nothing is forbidden. I hope my commentmay entice the author to contine this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2858 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

SIMILAR Stories