All Comments on 'Pie - I Just Love Them'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Too bad you felt the need for the disclaimer at the start. It won't do any good because even though the story is in the proper section and you clearly described what it entails, you'll still get trolled by the haters.

Good story. I prefer to watch from a distance when my wife gets taken - something about seeing my petite wife handling a really big cock and then getting impaled by it makes it better for me - but I appreciate the savoring of the creampie.

betabradbetabradabout 10 years ago
Love it !

All i can say is : Mmmmm yummmmm. I love seeing a pussy covered in hot creamy cum and I have many fantasies about licking up a hot creampie. My fantasy is to have a wife like you have .. who would fuck another man and then let me lick up all the cum from her pussy.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago
5 Stars from me!

Fabulous story, but as Mr. Anon said, you'll undoubtedly get lots of hate mail for being honest and declaring your love of the cuckold lifestyle. Rise above it, the tale is excellent, I loved it. I'm sending you a p.m.

robguy1941robguy1941about 10 years ago
Welcom back

I always enjoy your writing.

A great story and I suspect the way a lot of us became cuckolds. I love watching my wife enjoy her lovers and being able to clean her cream pie after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was simply nasty

I gave it a "1".

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanabout 10 years ago
Nasty doesn't even do it justice!

OMG - more, SOON, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Consenting adults

Read this out of curiosity. It was well written, If is true i wouldn't follow the advice of committing suicide. If you and the missus is happy that's all that matters. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love it!!

I have this same fantasy, and I am envious that you got to play this out.....

Great read!!

clauleiclauleiabout 10 years ago
Love it

because it could be real and not a story by phantasie.

shang40shang40almost 10 years ago
So hot to lick

What a vivid description of first taste of sperm by another man.

Like she said his cock longer and thicker same goes with his sperm being thicker and plenty for him to lick.

I had also similar experience when my wife got fucked by Parag and she fed me his thick sperms.

Real treat by hot sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Goof story

The beginning sounds exactly like my gf- I'm at that stage of seriously contemplating her actually getting fucked by another guy.

briefloverbriefloveralmost 10 years ago
awesome story please continue. I really enjoy your stories. thanks

awesome story please continue. I really enjoy your stories. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah..so much is familiar.

Right off the bat I should mention the difference: I'm not submissive, my wife isn't a dom. Take away that vibe and our stories and tastes are pretty similar!

I eventually got my wife to believe I wanted her to fuck other men, and when she did I wanted to enjoy the cream pie rewards. After a number of wonderful episodes we settled on special number ones who got tested, which allowed us to be comfortable about going bareback. And we played all sorts of fun games such as having him fuck her in remote locations and send her home full of tasty cream and toting a video of the occasion in our camera; such as having her walk in the door, freshly fucked only seconds earlier in the garage, to greet me with a pussy full of hot cum. And on and on.

That all ended eventually, as to my (and our latest number one's) huge disappointment my wife has lost all interest in sex, leaving me with a memory bank full of deliciously erotic visions, many of which were from the vantage point of the bottom of a 69 position as his stiff dick slid along my tongue on its way in and out of her slippery pussy.

But reading your stories brings those memories back, along with the inevitable erections and even some orgasms, so I thank you for them and for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

When my wife and were young, before we were married, we both lived close to one another about 10 miles from town. It didn't take long when our hormones started moaning, that we began having sex. You show me yours, I'll show you mine and then we were banging away. The only other neighbor kid who lived remotely close was a couple years young than us, my wife-to-be and I were in the same class. He enjoyed walking the two miles to where we both lived and we all shot the shit during the summer months.

Then one day we were all three down at the river and my wife dared all three of us to go skinny dipping! I was shocked, a kid a couple years younger than us would see all her 'bits and tits'. It didn't seem to bother her and the next thing I know, we're all naked and swimming. It became a daily thing and afterward, my girlfriend and I would go usually to her house and we'd fuck the rest of the afternoon away.

Then one day she hit me with it. She asked if our friend, Mike, was a virgin. I told her yes, he had told me he'd never even touched a girls tit. Her eyes lit up at that. She asked if I minded if she relieved him of his virgin status and he could also touch his first tit. I was stunned, this was the girl I wanted to marry, but she explained it wouldn't change anything between us. After a little pleading and her promising me more of her charms, I capitulated. She instantly picked up the phone and called him, inviting him over.

When he got there she had told me that if I watched, he probably couldn't and wouldn't do it, plus, it would be uncomfortable to her. She asked if I would hide in her sisters bedroom and I would be able to listen, but not let my self be seen. With a hardon of iron, I agreed and hid in her sisters room. I heard the doorbell ring and then pretty soon, the two of them walkng up to her room.

I don't know what she said, but it wasn't long and I could hear him moaning and groaning with the bedsprings sounding like they were being given their great workout! It didn't last long, a couple minutes, but then after a couple more minutes, I heard the springs start up again and this time it went on much longer. I could hear him talking and much of it was how cool her tits felt. He finally finished and after a few minutes I could hear him pleading with her for another one, he was hard again! She was quiet and then the springs started again. Fuck, 3 times in less than an hour! He worked hard for the third one and eventually I heard him grunt and moan while it blew into her.

This time she got rid of him. I heard the front door close when he left and I heard her call. When I went in I wasn't prepared for what I saw. My girlfriend laying on top of the covers with her little pink pussy leaking rivers of cum. Unreal! When I started undressing, she told me no, she was too sore, but she'd suck my cock. I laid on my bed and she got on her knees and started sucking, but too slow and easy to make me cum. Pretty soon she started moving over and then threw a leg over my chest and the next thing I know, she's squatted her pussy hole on my mouth and I'm sucking like a starving man! My god did that kid spew a lot of sperm and it took me a half hour to clean it. She sucked me to orgasm twice while I cleaned her.

That started a steady thing. Everyday, I waited in her sisters room until I heard him leave and usually it was after 3 orgasms. He used a condom when she was most fertile but the rest of the time, I sucked and cleaned her pussy while she sucked my cock. After a while I noticed her cunt getting bigger and after asking her about it, found out the kid had a cock much larger, as she put it, than mine. No wonder she was fucking him so much!

By the end of the summer he was doing it in front of me and she was right, he had a big cock! Mine isn't tiny, about 6" or a hair less, his was almost 8" and very thick! He used to love pounding her while I watched, sometimes after school, then get out of the way so I could clean her. None of us thought anything about it. We all enjoyed it, so we did it. For some reason we never thought about her butthole, though many times she sucked me while he fucked her. Then one time I was sucking the cum out of her cunt with her on top and he mounted her. I kept sucking, sometimes licking the bottom of his cock and he giggled, pulled out and let me suck his cock. That changed everything.

After that, I sucked his cock almost as much as he fucked my girlfriend. He liked me to suck him the first time so he could last longer after that. I liked it because I got a bigger load of sperm to taste and swallow. A couple years later, we married though the three of us had never quit. He was my best man and though we went on our honeymoon alone, as soon as we got home, he was at our house every night until he moved in. We told everyone we needed the money he paid us for room and board.

That was 30 years ago. Through all those years we all stayed together and shared my wife unless we were trying to have a baby, of which we had three. Mike never married or even dated, there was no reason if he was just looking for cunt. He was in love with my wife, my wife loved his big cock and I loved to clean them both and eat all the sperm. Life is still good!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 6 years ago
Best story

I have read quite a few of your stories. This is, by far, the best and the most believable, and certainly the most erotic. I have no plans or interest in being a cuckold. In fact, I am repelled by that. But I do love to eat pussy, especially with the lover sitting on my face. And I have sampled my own sperm in that situation many times with many lovers.

Your stories, and most others about cream pies or just eating a pussy seem to stress the enjoyment of the man. And that is certainly true of me, in the limited capacity I have described. I love the taste, smell and feel,I get when I eat a lover’s cunt. I love her surrender.

But when a woman has just been fucked, even if she didn’t cum, her pussy is exquisitely sensitive, and licking it can produce stupendous orgasms. This is increased even further if her cunt is filled with cum, just placed there by her lover. So it can be viewed some as an act of giving, rather than taking. And women are always shocked, at least the first time, that you would even do that. So the burst of pleasure, totally unexpected, that they get pretty much addicts them, to the point where next times after a brief rest they will climb up and straddle your face, not only willingly, but seemingly demanding that you eat their pussy, and clean out all the goo.

Show me a woman who wants this but her lover won’t give it, and I’ll show you a way to steal her heart away. And they never forget you once you have done it.

dansamdansamalmost 6 years ago
Best story

Best story ive read in a long time! Parallels our story, which just made it better! Great job ✔✔

Easily re-readable!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Damn!!!

God, I envy you!!!

CreamMilkCreamMilkalmost 4 years ago
So wrong

But hot. 3*

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 3 years ago
Hot story

I recently talked my wife into having a threesome with a bi man. I got to suck his cock and lick his balls while he fucked her. He also sucked my cock and fucked me too. Unfortunately my wife would only fuck him if he wore a condom so I could lick his cum from her pussy. We have met with him three times now and it gets better each time. I’m hoping my wife lets him fuck her without a condom sometime soon. I really want to lick his cum from her pussy. We plan on playing with him many more times

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have not failed to rate every story of yours I have read so far as 5 stars. I love every "nasty, and dirty, but much more erotic than dirty or nasty thing you write about. I have always loved eating my own cum, that is after I finally got my nerve up enough to try it. At first, I could not do it no matter how many times I tried. Then I read how one man said he put his cum in a cup and let it set for about 15 minutes. Then got himself aroused again and had no problem tasting it. Since then, I have had no problem eating it even if it's only 30 seconds from my cock. Then, I become majorly overconcerned wondering about what my wife might think, if I suddenly went down and ate it from her pussy. I kept on pulling out licking her putting it back in fucking her some then pull our and lick her more then all at once, I just filled her full and when I went down this time, she put her hands on the back of my head and held me there licking my own cum from her until she had her first time ever girl cum squirting orgasm in my mouth. I love hairy pussies and the way you describe them is fabulous. Additionally, this is a good time for me to say, "I absolutely can't stomach the sight of most "nasty looking" pussy mounds that were shaved several days prior to sex. I would also add, in addition to looking nasty, with their disgusting "bumps / pimples / ZITS, needing popped, because some of the more sickening ones are larger than oversized

but very suck-able clits and seriously need "MASHED." Did I mention how many of these nasty looking ones also having patchy scratchy, irritating stubble in the center of the pimple heads ({"UGLY"}), and it does nothing but irritate the head of a cock head, irritate a soft wet tongue, and it seriously prevents the pleasure of sexy lesbian scissoring, when pussy mounds have to be for unlearned and silly reasoning, covered with ingrown hairs. What in the hell is wrong with ladies who think there is something sexy about looking like you only want to be took home early from your I'm so sorry, but it hurts my mound to fuck date? Oh yea, IT SHOULD BE NOTED AS IF YOU HAVENT EVER SEEN ONE, but when these same ladies try to freshen up that nasty mess; all you have now is a mound of pus oozing just re-clipped pimple heads and silly looking chaffed skin that is anything but smooth. Again, WTF causes some women to think there is anything about a mound looking like that that is in any way attractive. Obviously, most of these "stubble-pimple-infected-ingrown hair women," are not into girl on girl sex. So, again my 100% satisfaction with hairy pussy story compliments go to "DiggerDave," for hairy pussy excellence! I would also like to add, your story lines are great! You know how to do very appropriate build ups, your grammar is quite good, and I most definitely admire your honesty. Honesty, well, some of the things, many of them that you write about; they cannot be fictionalized or just made up. So, I would like to congratulate you because are one lucky guy to have experienced all of the many of the things you tell your audience (your "large" audience) about. I do hope you will keep writing, because I do want to keep reading your "excellent works of art."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. You are a very gifted erotica novelist. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous