All Comments on 'Visiting at Christmas'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so good

where ever i trip upon you, i can't help but listen. so good.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

thank you good sir for the lovely fantasy. finally, i can sleep! ;)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Holy fucking happy new year to us!

My cunt is still pulsing I came so hard listening to this and my nipples are still about an inch stiff! The strains of "Last Christmas" in the background were an especially nice touch ;) It's going to be such a great year for your fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay! You're back!

I thought you'd hung up your mic? I'm so pleased that you're back. Thank you for this, you rock.

You've said you'd like people to contact you via this website or Yahoo messenger. I tried both but got no response. I wouldn't have tried if you hadn't asked for it so please don't think I'm a weirdo. I just listened to your Reddit thingy and thought you sounded interesting and someone I would like to know better. So there you go, this is my third attempt at saying "Hello."

Love, Jen xx

TheFlowersofEvilTheFlowersofEvilover 10 years ago
Okay. I'm obsessed.

I thought I was doing just fine lamely browsing through porn. Turns out I needed another man to occupy my time while my husband is at work. Ah! You are so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Christmas sauce, indeed. LOL!

Listened to this on my birthday. Thanks for the present :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

Love your voice and your dirty mouth! Can't wait to feel you cum inside of me again!

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago
Good god.....

You are one sexy, dirty man and I love it! I lost track of how many times I came for you. And my sheets are soaked from all the juice. This is a favorite.

sodamnwetsodamnwetover 10 years ago

I created an account solely to add this to my favorites and to say thank you. And I now see that you have a ton of other recorded goodies that I'll now dive into.. sometimes it pays to be late to the party haha. Merry belated christmas to me!! ;)

LeAmorLeAmorover 10 years ago
You are most definitely my fantasy, lol.

As always, very happy to hear you again love. (;

ExacerbatingExacerbatingover 10 years ago
Beautiful

I feel as if I've been waiting for this forever, Spurious. And as always, you seem to make it hotter every time. You are my all time top fantasy and I imagine you always will be, the way you make me so wet.

Already excited for the next time x

daydreamerxdaydreamerxover 10 years ago
Perfect for a restless night.

I found all of your audios a few weeks back and devoured just about all of them in a few days time. After a few restless hours trying to sleep this was exactly the scenario I needed to wear me out. ;) Still amazed to find myself wet at your voice without fail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No one gets me off like you do. Ahh that was so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're back! Thank goodness. No one else does it for me quite like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glad your back

Loved this audio! The whole idea of getting caught just makes this audio hotter for me. I love your sexy voice so please don't wait too long for the next one.

dressedinblackagaindressedinblackagainover 10 years ago
Tantalizing

The genuine aggression and urgency you have in this audio is pitch perfect! The ripping of the fabric and the use of extra audio really contributed to a risky atmosphere. This was a genuinely exciting experience! I hope to make audios as good as yours someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good to have you back!

It is great to have you back again! It was getting to the point where I just needed to hear one of your audits again because no one can do it just like you can. You always make me so wet and I find myself looking forward to our next cum session ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You genuinely get to me

This was amazing, you have this talent, it's like you know exactly how to turn me on. I felt a pang as soon as I heard you taking 'me' into the room and pushing me up against the wall (in my imagination I felt your bulge against me) I had to pause the audio because it felt so strong I gasped. Ughhh you make me sexually frustrated, but I can't stop listening to you. I can't bring myself to masturbate it's like a sick torture, I'm listening and tossing and turning, unable to stay still and getting so wet...

GingerVixenGingerVixenover 10 years ago
Yes, baby.

Very, very well done, as always. Oh, you naughty boy. You make me so wet I could almost cum without contact.

forbiddencherryforbiddencherryover 10 years ago
hotttttt

omg this was yet again hot as fuck. i already made myself cum to this audio when i got it in my inbox but last night i was so horny at my parents house, i did it again and had to stay quiet cause they were in the room next to mine .. and i came harder than usual! cannot wait for the next audio!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW, bloody wow.

You made me cum so fast, halfway in I was already there. Totally too sexy and edible sounding. Seriously, you are highly-addictive. Mwah! Chopejem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMFG!!!

I'm only new to this site, but have really enjoyed your posts so far. You have a way of knowing just what I need to hear to bring me to climax. Can't wait to listen to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm

Omg, please do not stop making audios. As soon as I hear your voice, I instantly become wet. And even after cumming so many times to the point where I am so satisfied that I ache.... You make me crave to do it more. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jesus Fucking Christ.

Only two people can make me cum like this, and you are most decidedly one of them. I love everything about these audio clips: your voice, your accent, your primal lust, your style, your diction, everything. You're very talented, and I can't help but make a game out of the audio. I always lay in bed, headphones on.. I let your voice envelope me entirely... I clench my legs together, and I just rotate my hips... I let my grinding tease me... I moan in desperation.. And I have my vibrator neatly placed just centimeters away from my clit. I nearly fucking lose every time when you say "Daddy", or call me a "good little girl"... And all of the rough stuff is just fucking amazing. By this point, I'm begging. I'm dying for you to cum so I can do it with you. I'm verbally expressing just how badly I want my release. I call myself a dirty slut, and I plead for my daddy to make me cum... And once I can't do it anymore, I press my vibrator against my pussy.. And I squirm until I'm quivering. I don't just get off on your voice, I get off on you. I get off to your voice, your fetishes, your desires.

Thank you so very much for being who you are. I wish you would make a lot more clips, preferably some more with you playing rough. With you playing Daddy. Or a rapist. That shit is so cash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back!

It's SO good to have you back, you have always been my absolute favourite here. Your audios are fucking amazing and this one was no different. I love everything. You voice, your words, your moans, and the way you sound when you cum always pushes me right over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy shit.

Ohhhh you are sooo good at this!! I love how playful you are near the end and I absolutely adore your sexy laugh. ;D great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I have a high school girl crush on you! As soon as I hear your voice a smile creeps over my face and my hands reach for my panties. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love you

i would probably let you do whatever you wanted to me. you are so incredibly sexy. if it was physically possible to fuck your voice, i would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was unexpected.

Got me wet in 30 seconds flat? You, sir, have a gift. This was beautifully done. Although, remember, you tied 'me' up, and the ending has us 'in each other's arms', so you've got a little discontinuity thing going on. Just pointing it out for future reference because I. WANT. MORE. Maybe a birthday-themed one next? Maybe yours? In which, for a change, 'I' surprise you. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I still don't know what it's like to have sex but you've made me want it so bad. I don't know what to do with myself now.

BrandiBlue212BrandiBlue212over 9 years ago
Fantasy-tastic!

This has got to be one of my top fantasies, and you totally brought it to life. So well crafted, especially when you took me in the room and shoved me up against the door! Talk about getting soaked! You always make your listeners feel they are right there with you. Wonderful work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my!

Talk about a way to start the holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jesus...

...Christ, you sir are one talented man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Goodness!

I just...Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can you...?

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but can you please do an audio fantasy of a cop taking advantage of us lovely women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love how you always add a certain atmosphere to your audios so that it doesn't just sound like dirty talk it sounds like, it sounds like the listener is actually there in the scene. I listen to this and I actually feel like I'm fooling around at a Christmas party.

Well done and Happy Holidays!

ShyGirlKateShyGirlKateover 8 years ago
One of My Favorites

So dominant and immersive. You truly are one of the absolute best. Thank you, Spurious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

😍

NerosStarryNightNerosStarryNightabout 8 years ago
Amazing, but...

You are going to untie me, right?

...right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
missed

yous are the first audio ive listened to and enjoyed. and that was years ago!!! ive been away for two fucking years and I'm beyond pleased to find that you finally have new stuff so I had to leave this comment. oh how I've missed your voice!

p. s. this audio will always be my favourite 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whew!

I love the added details of this story - the muffled Christmas music from outside the door (how in the world am I supposed to NOT sing "Last Christmas??") and the slick sounds of sex. You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An all year round favourite

You are one of my all time favourite people to listen too. But THIS excels even your standards! All the background, real scene setting!! Perfect!!

IWantToGiveInIWantToGiveInover 5 years ago
Finally!

British Filth you TOTALLY ROCK!

A real Dom male who GETS IT ànd can both put those thoughts into words intelligently AND speak in a believable voice. I can almost imagine you in the room...perfect!

No over-the-top ridiculous attempts at "dramatizing", no monotone droning on, and you can get into a subs head... so many rely on the "on your knees and suck my (ock, b!tch"...yawn... those are SO overdone and lazy, imho. Also easy to ID the real deal from the "posers"; think they are / want to be.....

I've not (yet) viewed your bio but I really hope you are still feeling the Dom and writing itch because you're the ONLY audio author i've found who... you know... WORKS for me.

Would LOVE some a bit edgier, non con etc. ...but I know you must go where your muse(s) lead you.

Thank you and please, write on!

iwtgi

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowzers

Phew... I must say, I dont think I've ever come so hard or so fast, and so intensely as well! Honestly, I can't feel my legs 😅 Thank you kindly, good sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....