All Comments on 'Her Curves'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneover 10 years ago
Howdy

Tex, someday you must teach me this trick

An H, with no comments

er, I didn't vote here, yet

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years agoAuthor
Good question about comments

208 views, 10 votes, no comments, except yours. I honestly have no idea how many views or votes poetry gets. Even my how-to's and chain stories get 1000's of views. But my only other previous poem got 36 votes and 8350 views in 7 years. Then again, I have two stories from 2001, that have 160K and 87K views and have 1 comment each, to go with 700 and 500 views.

Your idea is as good as mine.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WILL THE CURVES ON ANOTHER

be the same. TK U MLJ LV NV

ishtatishtatover 10 years ago
Beauteous

Tx is a good and very popular prose writer with a large and loyal fan base. This poem is far from being as bad as many but it ain't that good either. However, I think we should encourage writers like Tex because if only one or two of his fans stop by to read one or two other poems that will be good. Therefore, although personally I don't think his poem is worth a red H, I'm not going to mark it down because the Poetry Board needs all the traffic it can get. And I suspect TX can do better than this so lets encourage both him and his fans.

But Tx: never ever, ever, use the word beauteous! Mark Twain took the mickey out of it so effectively in Huck Finn (tho' It mighta' been Tom Sawyer) that you'll cringe with embarrassment if you read it.Good luck.

twelveoonetwelveooneover 10 years ago
Good Answers

however voting without comments leads one to suspect many things the least of which was the poem wasn't read, also it is probably good form to leave a few if you submit poems over here. I've been in high prick mode for two years now about this shit.

A real comment, as poetry the best lines are simplest like

I'm not like her.

Not soft, not smooth.

Not anymore

you have much better than average porn description to arrive there, it is a little too larded for poetry's sake. But whatever works for you and your audience is fine with me

5ed

I am a prick about comments, and I get slammed for the easiness of the scores from the poets. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aww!

This was a very sweet and creative poem! It definitely shows there are men out there who appreciate every inch of their woman's body. Super sweet, I appreciate it!

AmberLionAmberLionabout 10 years ago
Last, best curve

The ending works - made me happy. Good idea and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
joy

To read. gives joy knowing a man is not a silent rock with eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:) :)

I don't know how many authors here are poets. Never tried checking out the poetry on this website. But your poem brought a smile(again) to me. :) If the poets here are as good as you, then I might need to rethink my reading strategies here at Literotica. :) :)

A sweet poem.

S_The_VirginS_The_Virginalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

The way you represent the beauty of the female body is mesmerizing! Especially the climax,so innocent.

romancerromancerover 3 years ago

Like the 4-5, 4-5, 4-4-4-4. Sorta like a coupling, driving. Thanks.

Triff50Triff50over 2 years ago

Ohh I think you wrote that for us BBW affectionadoes. Thanks

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Nicely conveyed! Sensual and appealing. Interesting how lips sending him spring instead of the previous curve! ;-)

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

Wow.

I'm not sure what all these other people are talking about, not sure I care. What you need to here is that you reached me. I wish to be seen as you saw her. I think we all do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).