All Comments on 'To Love And Not to Love'

by Kalies

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved the girl till the end..

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting story

Well written. Basically she should have asked for a divorce the first time he did not feel like doing his duty. No husband should refuse unless has very serious physical or emotional problems. Interesting series of emotional transitions here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story.....

You developed the main character quite well. Thank you for letting me read it.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Certainly Intriguing

Fleshed out, especially with an editor to overcome the grammatical pitfalls, this will do well in an erotic anthology. If you know Literotica you know you're going to get dinged on your morals. After all, who else do you expect to find on an erotic website but Puritan watchdogs?

Do keep writing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
A different point of view

I read this as Cara was about to dump John because of his lack of interest in her. She found a new fuck buddy but realised Jason was no more than that. He was not the lover she wanted and she was better off working on her marriage with her husband. What happens next we do not know.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story, but doomed relationship

I actually liked that story. I usually don't go for cuckold stories, but that one was interesting. It seemed so realistic. This was a story about a man who stopped appreciating his wife. He took her for granted until he was faced with the reality that he could actually lose her. Then he imagined his life without her and he started to see how important she really was to him. Its a shame that she had to cheat before he realized that, but in the end they both were happy. The one problem I have with this story is I feel that their marriage is doomed. As time goes on, they will get into another routine and ultimately fall into a rut. That is the nature of marriage. You can't realistically think that your spouse is going to worship the ground you walk on everyday for the rest of your lives. Since the door is open for her to feel obligated to find a lover when her husband stops treating her like a goddess, she will cheat again. She didn't show any signs of feeling guilty about what she did, which tells me that she didn't feel it was wrong. I doubt their marriage would survive another extra marital relationship. He will either stop trusting her and leave, or she will leave with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but I wonder will she miss a lover and look for another one

and if so will her husband react differently? or will he realize he almost lost her and treat her better. Or will she become restless and seek you lover again?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Fine

I thought it was very successful at setting up, humanizing, and resolving exactly the scenario you wanted to explore.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Great writing

Explored a new side to LV, and in a superb way. Ignore the haters - Many of them can't even write their comments correctly. For me personally, a little too much time spent on the sex scene, but I guess this is supposed to be an erotic site, so not for me to complain too much. Loved the way you built up the tension, and appreciated the way it went. Let's have some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never fails........

Almost on every story there are always some pricks that feel the need to attack other readers, especially the anonymous. Isn't that right "Sigint" and "Britease". Being a writer, although his writing are leaning more toward wimp cuckolds, Brit should know better. But then again, he's retaliating against all negative comments, since he gets his share. "javmore79" on the other hand, makes some valid observations and is worthy the comment. I agree with his take on this story. Not a bad tale, author, worthy of this site, even though loving wives is turning into Cuckerotica. 4*

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Nothing good ever happens when extra people are invited in a relationship.

I agree with Jason when he said if he was married to Cara he would not have been stupid enough to let her sleep around. But he was stupid to be in a relationship with a married woman. Look at the time and energy he wasted on Cara. Maybe this is a lesson learned for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looked shaky there for a while

But you brought it on home. Let's hope John becomes completely possessive. 5*s

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Interesting story

A little confusing at first, but by page 2 I understood it better. If this were a story about a man needing more sex than twice a week, the wife would feel she is giving her husband a great gift and he had better not ruin it by falling in love with the extra marital lover.

Cara does the right thing in the end but it looked touch and go for a while. John finally realized what he had and he straightened up in the end.

When the chronology is played with it gets harder to understand. Maybe a flash back or three is alright, but this jumped all over the place. It still was good reading material.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you, I love a happy ending

Of course if Jason had met

Cara first, he probably would not have even noticed her, She was not what most of society calls sexy back then. DUH Loser. If you cant be the stud lover with some class and grace, you aint much different than a lounge lizard with some size and technique. OldBear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for writing it !

The topic is, Oxymoron alert, a rare cliché. Not societally viewed as hot gal becomes hot, nerd or average BF feels the pinch.

I like the outcome, guys or gals who try to move from side dish to entrée annoy me.

And perhaps John did love her, he was not just in love with her intellect, he just did not have the body or experience to show her physical affection and lust?

OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent, thanks 5*

I will check out your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony who always votes 1 but reads theses stories anyway. WTF is wrong with you>?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cara was a foolish woman. John is a stupid boy.

Cara rose to her ethical and emotional dilemma to be true to herself, and thereby true to her dumbshit husband. Cara will hope and try, John will probably allow gratitude and relief to dissipate into complacency and tepidness, and Jason, if he is smart, will be patient. When the fat lady finally sings, I suspect she will be in Jason's arms.

Almost as good as Scenes From A Marriage. Certainly as thought provoking, and pathetic.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Face It, John's a Cuckold!

He just won't admit it. John's probably been a wimp his whole life. He should divorce his wife and move on with his life.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Yep, Divorce Court

Yep, John's most likely been a weakling/wimp/cuckold all his life. John either has to grow a pair or just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck, Wimp, Pussy!

John's an idiot. I'd of packed my bags while she was with Jason and left NO sign of ever coming back. I'd of left the country forever out of her life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff into my car when the two lovers left for the night. Left my ring, phone, etc.. on the kitchen table, did as much financial stuff as I could over the phone/internet, sent a letter of resignation to my boss, gotten into my car and left to panother part of the country/world, and left the two lovers to their deal with it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HOW LONG IS HER STRING

and how far to go. TK U MLJ LV NV

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 6 years ago
Needs another chapter . .

I prefer realistic stories. I would expect a dissatisfied partner to try harder to improve their sex life (a preqel maybe?) John needs to improve his game, tell Cara he's jealous and should never have allowed her to have lovers. Cara needs to recorgnise she is a selfish bitch and the cruel treatment she has dished out to her husband. I see two more chapters here. Also, ignore the haters, they're just bitter men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, but no.

I won't say you're a bad author. You are good. But making out one woman to be, 'all that and a bag of chips' she aint. she's selfish, deeply selfish. she's petty, manipulative, entitled, and a taker/not a giver. she's replaceable. lots of women are smarter, stronger, more determined, younger, and most of all loving. she may be so true to her selfish ways that she regards her own body as a temple, but that's all she is. she's clearly hurting both men. she doesn't care. she seems to enjoy stringing them along with all her self-talk about how 'all that' she is. the husband is dying inside, nothing about the story indicates he enjoys it. and if she's so smart, she'd realize that and put the brakes on it, cuz you know, she 'loves him sooo much'. and honestly her lover is hurt by this too. he gets what he can, but clearly wants more. she knows this too, he's told her. she'll go back and forth never commiting a real adult conversation about this situation with either of them because she's smart, she KNOWS they don't consent to this. But who cares? She'll MAKE them go along with it. She's a rotten apple. Any good man or woman will see she is NOT relationship material. Even a nightcap with her is a gamble. Heaven forbid she wants to see you again! She'll try to make it happen, with or without your consent.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur sis awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality

Cara is no longer satisfied with her husbands efforts. They have been together for years. The fire simmered. Cara thought she needed more. She enjoyed Jason. he charmed her and Cara reacted to the romance she missed. Jason showed his true colors the night at his place. He became rude and sadistic once he knew Cara was falling for him. Cara did not want to see his cum mixed with her juices. He started to get rough and possessive. This made Cara think of her husband John, what he was doing and she felt guilty. The asshole came into the house and brazenly tried to humiliate John in front of Cara. Cara saw he was a selfish ass and how lucky she was to have her husband John. John was in love with her. The smug Jason justified that Cara only stayed because John needed her more. WRONG. Cara would have been miserable with Jason in long run, Cuckolding is not always forever.

My wife took a lover. At one point she tricked me into having him spend the night. They went out. I did chores. Upon their return they went to bedroom. My wife sucked him, It had been years since I had the experience. Then they had sex. Upon his release he went to bathroom. My wife took my hand. I tried to kiss her lips and she pushed me lower to clean up, Once lover came back she said "cucky my lover is back and told me to sleep on floor. I was livid. I have a temper so I left the house without the car and took some cash and clothes. I called a cab.. When she called i did not answer my cell. Turned it off, Rented a car and saw he was gone.

I took 2 days off and visited my attorney to draft divorce papers. Kathleen started to yell at me about ruining her night. I told her how she was ruining our marriage as I handed her the divorce filing. She moved in with him and we divorced. Eight months later she wanted to meet for lunch. She missed me. She said part of the euphoria was to punish me. I wasn't around to fill her other needs or to punish. She saw the boyfriend was an asshole. We are living together again. This happens more than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well that was melancholy.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
What Were John and Kara Thinking

A really pointless story. Don't marry someone then share them. What is the point. This story was just some ugly adolescent fat girl dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yikes

Ugly story about ugly people doing ugly things.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
John is an idiot

Cara is a whore. Jason is a scumbag. Who does that leave to like in this stupid story? No one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

Stupid story about stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Idiotic

The authoress's photo on her bio page explains this misandrist piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only thing worse than a whore is a fat whore.

Congratulations.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Very well depicted, but the situation was uninteresting for me, so I can't score it as high as it would deserve from a purely objective perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

But I don’t understand how a Man can Love a woman and be OK with her being intimate with another Man? How could you live knowing the Woman he Loves is Making Love and memories with someone else? Like how I feel to think my ex-wife is screwing someone else, I don’t give a Shit. Not in the least. But It would absolutely Kill me if my wife of 21 years was having aromatic or any relationship with another Man, or Woman for that matter, I Love her Too much. Maybe John didn’t know how to Love his Wife until he near Lost Her.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I don't understand how wifesharing and cuckolding can be fun or stimulating for a husband.

But in this story it is not about wifesharing or cuckolding. Here is a husband who really loves his wife. But he has some social deficit in form that he can't express his deep love for her in a physical way. It isn't about his physical apearance with a big cock or great body. He seems to know that and allows his wife to get this physical satisfaction form someone else.

The big mistake the wife did was that she didn't teach her husband about physical love and nobody did it before either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really don't understand. I mean i know why i read stories like this. I like the rage it kindles in me. And to some extent the outrage on behalf of the husband. But i know some men genuinely are so pathetic that they'd share their wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DIVORCE fuck that cheating bitch where are u fuckwads from would have thrown her off a cliff and Jason let’s say even the devil shivers at what I would do to him

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You really thought this stupidty was erotic? Really? Have you ever looked up the meaning of the word?

For one thing shes a skank that truly doesnt love her husband nor her marriage and no man would stay married to a cunt like that.

The husband, like you, is a closet bisexual who wanted to have a cock vicariously through her.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Can you explain to me why John should keep this whore? If she loved him the way he loves her, then she would never cheat on him. So she just takes advantage of him! And believe me there are also idiots with very high IQs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess I'll join the anti-bandwagon. I married my wife for her brains even though her looks were a solid 8 1/2 and I was smitten with them. We are still together after three children, multiple grandchildren and many years together. But as much as I love her for her looks, her brains, her loyalty and love, I would have ditched her inan instant if she had ever fucked around with another man. I think a cuckold cannot love his wife all that much because if he did, he could not bear to have her in the arms of another. The cuckold loves the rush of sexual humiliation, the sheer nastiness of what he and his wife are doing. But don't make a love story or a good woman out of a slut and her cuck; they are just pathetic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh no, I won't catch feelings. I'll just f**k him and return to you, like always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is just a man too pussywhipped to leave a hoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. It reveals the sheer stupidity of "cuckoldry": a mentally-disturbed man puts his own kink ahead of the perfect love he should have for his wife! Perfectly made point!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

eeewwwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mental illness needs to be treated, not celebrated. No woman can respect a man who willingly gives her away to another man, 'better' or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author seems mentally ill and needs to get treated for his well-being as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are actually so stupid taht you won’t know what’s love of it hits u in that drivel driven mind of the domme u personify!! You r one shit piece of work tramp!!! Go eat some cum and feed ur desires with a pigs dick!

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

What the hell is wrong with John and his slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a story and no slut actually had sex with anyone. But hopefully none of the fictional characters will breed and have any children in a next chapters.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

Reading the footnote at the base of your biography gave a clue to where this story came from. I hope it is just a piece of fictional frippery and is not based on any real life event or heavens forbid a fantasy.

We are fragile beings, each of us can be hurt and posses the capacity to hurt others, often far more deeply than we realise. There is a modern proverb about playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. The most stupid games of all are played with other's affection. From the modern to the ancient Chinese, "May you live in interesting times." A dull life doesn't sound great, but it can bring great contentment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reading a few of the more recent comments below, it is possible that I may have misread this story. I understood that the husband was a cerebral academic type, not much for the physical aspect of love, simply missionary utilitarian for the occasions, weekly, when his Mrs wanted some, but was otherwise not motivated much in that way (almost asexual disinterest). Hence his dissociative reaction to his wife taking other men for her physical relief. Bonking Billies were no threat to his mind, however, an intellectual equal was another matter. That he comprehended and it amounted to an emotional relationship threat that was real and frightening and hurtful.

The lover’s comment, to the effect that: ‘had I met her first you’d never have got a look in, I’d never be stupid enough to share a treasure like her’; combined with the line ‘I want to be with her, you can’t live without her’ rather sums up what a weak cuck type character the husband truly was, as that ‘can’t live without’ neediness is, I am led to believe, indicative of the cuck psych.

To my mind, PrincessNutnut has it correct in her comment “.. playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. The most stupid games of all are played with other's affection.”

Interesting writing style, and nicely done, even if the husband’s stupidity made me wince, the story did give an example that exposes the perils of ‘sharing’. For that 5*.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really well written story very interesting and if I had a wife like that and shared her, it would only be one time. The ending was very good but not predictable. It just goes to show that love actually meant something to her other than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Most LW readers read this story and cannot see anything beyond their own psychoses. These are to same people who burn books.

demanderdemander2 months ago

John is an idiot. D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous