All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Dinner'

by SnatchALovingwife

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What A Piece*

Of Crap!!!!!!

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
Please Continue

If she gets her happy ending let the husband get his too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I do not see why authors write about wimps as husbands. I would have enjoyed it better, if he had stood up and said no. I would not have put the story down if she was served with divorce papers, the lover sued, and a prenup tossed in her face. OH live in a state where adultery is a crime, so say structured visitation. I am sure the kids will understand, that is why the sneaking around. imagine the family and friends think?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

He let it happen. Now suffer the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap Story

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

The husband was such a pathetic, wimpy loser that even after he realized he no longer loved Erica, he still was around just so he didn't feel lonely. That's just majorly pathetic

-hopelessly_otaku

rojete15rojete15over 10 years ago
Well written

Which is not as common as it should in a writer's site.

On the other hand, you would think that, in a proccess months long, the husband would find the time to talk to his wife.

I would like at least two, probably 3 more chapters. Husband finding someone; wife noticing and reacting, either caring or not, probably in wife's POV; conclussion.

That said, I enjoyed it, even if this is not my cup of tea. Kudos

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Apathetic

Why bother writing this down? The protagonist is apathetic and indecisive. He did not like the idea of his wife breaking her vows. He knew it would destroy his FAMILY. He let it happen anyway without a fight. No normal woman would agree to her husband fucking around, why should he? She didn't love him, and he didn't love her, in effect there the marriage was a sham. Two losers fucking up does not really make for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One question in my mind...

...how can someone who is that indecisive possibly have "employees"??

Does not fit, somehow. That guy is not worth mentioning...

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Maybe this is a cautionary piece

His worries about opening up his marriage were spot on. Apparently he was too weak or confused to have a plan of action. Maybe this scenario happens in real life more often than we think. Maybe not to these extremes, but still possible. Cucks you have been warned.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
this is the prime example of a cuckold male

She was and is a whore, he was just to dumb to see it. When she told him she wanted another man, he should have started the divorce right then. But as a typical cuckold, he's crying over spilled milk. Dump the whore, take the kids and run. Because if you have a daughter, the apple won't fall far from the tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worse than Indian Cucks

Go migrate to India and live among your equals

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A cautionary tale...and a sad one as well but it calls for a sequel!

Because you didn't glorify it or whitewash it, i give you a 4; however, some questions remain:bye is indecisive and yet he's a successful business man? Rather than fighting for his marriage, he passively gave it up and no explanation of why. Why didn't he confront her feelings earlier? Or even at all? How does she intend to explain why to the children why dad isn't there anymore? Even children pick up on hints like that.

And last but not least: the Internet is filled with women who are desperate for a good guy, so how is it that he hasn't hooked up with anyone yet?

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Well written

I can imagine this really happening (not to me - I hope!) Life really is like that sometimes. Really liked the way you got his feelings over to the reader. Lost and didn't know what else to do. One tends to think (hope?) that it will all end in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, duh!

If you are the biggest wimp in the world, and allow people to walk all over you, then what a surprize that something like this would happen. Not sure what the point of this was. Just wanted to make people angry?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Believable

To some extent this is a believable story, but he should have divorced her when she started having the lover home. OK she is the mother of his children. He's just got to live with that and not be taken for a fool by them. She must go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story....

Well written story. Ignore the haters. You can't please everyone.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Ah the arrogance of some, especially some women, who think they can have their cake and eat it too. Do he really and truly want this woman to continue to be his business partner? Doesn't he see that his own children will grown with an increasingly lack of respect for him mirroring his "wife's"? The biggest mistake he made, and she played his love for her like a fiddle, was agreeing to open marriage. I have to agree with some others, that is not the personality of someone who can build a successful business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One more

paragraph is all you needed. Hubby needed to say that he would be filing for divorce so that he could meet a woman just for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now that is sick, divorce the bitch

Sue the boyfriend for child support , get some plan so you can stand up and be a man. She needs some pain, the boyfriend also. Hide your assets , etc. but do it in a way you do not wind up in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit

Someone should find you and break your fucking arms, fingers, legs, toes. Don`t write anymore of this crap.

kelchakelchaover 10 years ago
Not Finished

So could only give four stars.

Writing was well done.

If all these negative comments cause authors to pander to those goofs, this will be a boring site for stories.

Sometimes, a guy needs a shot upside the head to wake him up, which is what the pregnancy did for him. Seems true to life to me.

I really want to know about child support. Wife's lover got a free ride so far and that should end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bahahaha

If this is how it truly worked out in reality I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. Fucking sap.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
It was planned

She had it planned all along. He asked about protection, so she knew that pregnancy, besides safe sex, concerned him. If she went behind his back and cheated he would have a much better case in a divorce. The fact that he agreed, even having a 3 way, meant he was fine with it. Sex dropped off so she could guarantee the baby was Mark's. He needs to find help running his business and leave her. Let the chips fall where they may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is one of those stories

Where I wish you could score separately for technique (writing) and content (subject).

Anyway, 4 for writing. 0-1 for content.

The situation seems repugnant. It may also be unbelievable but lack of believability is not a sin.

There is no love here. The wife is totally focused on herself. That's OK. Let her file for divorce.

The problem is not infidelity. The problem is that she wants her cake and to eat it also. The second problem is that he has allowed her to have it.

He should have hired a PI, installed video surveillance and tracking devices, consulted with an attorney, and engaged in all the legal financial manouvers that were legal. All of their little fuck sessions should be on video including her screaming orgasms. They'll look great on the internet.

Then, once set, he should have both of them served and all of the evidence should be made publicly available beginning with all friends, telatives, neighbors, co-workers etc.

Would he still get raped in a divorce? Sure. But her level of satisfaction with her romantic little affair would drop like a rock. Her boyfriend doesn't sound like a high-earning hard worker. They're already living off our hero. It can't get any worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A new category?

It seems that "stupid" is a new category that has been added to Lit.com's genre list.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
This situation sucks

If this story continues (it might be just a cautionary heads up for those stupid enough to go there) I hope the husband grows a pair, quietly devises a way to protect himself, his assets, his employees and business, and his children. The laws are not on his side, so he'll need to be creative. Mark and Erica both need to be burned, but probably won't happen. Erica is a conniving psycho bitch and Mark is a bum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He needs help

I suspect that your story-teller needs a bit of real heavyweight legal help and finally a divorce; in the short-term at least. She really can not have it both ways; is unreliable and does not appear to tell the truth.

And he needs to grow a pair.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here is the ending.

You stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. You are such a loser you don't deserve the air you are breathing. You should shoot Mark first though. Let the bitch live with the guilt and memories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
No more cause to remain

If this character remains to be married to this wife, he SHOULD HIDE MORE ASSET, FORTUNE, MONEY to secret deposits. In that case he could reach better rate as 50-50% in the divorce later.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
A good read.

But I think further chapters are required.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Liked your story

Well written. Maybe a little on the short side. There was potential to give the characters more depth, mark is very sketchy. More dialogue between characters may have help us get more inside their heads. 4*

It never ceases to amaze me that commenters describe the author as sick then add phrases like, " break all your fingers" and "shit down your throat". If you are looking for sick people try a mirror.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Could have been a better start

Now you have to finish this story. Not BTB but at least get some of your own back.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

It seems Erica care more about herself then the kids since she flaunts her lover in front of them. What a way to confuse the kids seeing "Uncle" Mark be intimiate with their mother. At that point he should've gotten a lawyer and see what his options were. Erica doesn't love him anymore. He need to be worrying about himself and his kids and stop trying to please Erica because she obviously is not putting him first anymore.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Yo are right!

@ ariesgirl In some USA states the husbands get the children custody from the judges at same situations. Good lawyer and evidences. The ex wife would pays children support, if she got job........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She & Her Lover carried on with the children there?

Get a shark lawyer, wimp husband. Burn his and her ass big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst read ever

This is totally psychotic. Wow, just a fucked up read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

After that story is that really the question you want to ask everyone at the end? Your question should ask if we thought this guy was the most pathetic person on the planet!? The answer would unequivocally be YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Really, how stupid can you be divorce her scheech; your not married

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
SAD !

A very sorry tale on why you should not allow other men to sleep with your wife.

Now guys get down a gym and work out. Most women I know like a fit body next to them !

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Pretty distasteful

Nothing erotic.about.the wife,and the hubby is an idiot,he says his wife is his best friend but she treats him like shit and basically is married to the other guy at this point.Divorce her and dissolve the business,and make her support herself and scumbag.Among other things the wife is supplanting the father with the boyfriend,which is unforgivable,and any dad worth his salt would fight.back. To be honest I don't even know why the story was written,it doesn't seem to have any purpose

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You say she's your best friend

That's in the present tense. Are we really to believe that after all that's happened, after all she did to you, she's your best friend? I'm not sure if that's sad or stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want my two minutes back...

what complete fucking horse shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lol

Well, given the host of comments I think you achieved what you wanted to write. A very nice turn of the page.

You could have made this a "break your heart story" though by adding a bit with his kids. They would be bound to have questions about what is going on. That could have made this a far more powerful piece of writing. Showing what this arrangement is doing to the family would have been a good bit of drama.

Nice story, good job.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Incomplete

Good writing but unfinished. 3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Well, it is clear!

Nicely done story of a guy who would not stand his ground. Sweetie had a plan (or, giving her the benefit of some doubt, kept escalating her initial plan!) Reminds me about a story about an Bedouin and a camel and a tent!

4* Good tale. Every male who is, or might consider, wedlock should read it!

bandyoubandyouover 10 years ago
revenge

you must finish this, either he or she must die, preferably both, i'm not a blood thirsty guy but!!!!!!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
I Actually Know Guys Like You

Always the giver, never the taker, right? How can that be a wrong way to be? Just read your own story. You went from husband to mark (as in con artist's mark), and your wife was running the con. Naming lover boy Mark was a delicious irony here. Buffoon lets wife and lover emasculate him for all the world to see. More fun to follow. Can't wait for chapter two.

TexasBBTexasBBover 10 years ago
Very Nice

Nice job! I agree that this definitely needs a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Fuck-What a Piece of CRAPULA!!!!

Holy FUCK! WHAT A GOD DAMNED,STUPID PIECE OF UTTER CRAPULA!!

To THE JERKOFF WHO WROTE THIS GARBAGE-GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR SCHMUCK AND THEN HAVE YOUR BALLS CASTRATED!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubby lost his mind somewhere

When his wife became a cheating slut. Get the divorce. You'll get the kids. She's pregnant by another man. Split the business. Let them buy you out. Take your kids and move a LONG ways away. Done. Sticking around like you had him do? This should have been posted in fetish since you made him a spineless, willing cuckold, in bed with his wife's lover. BARF!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
is the author a mentally retarded moron.?

yes.... Other than saying he cried like when he was 5 years old and saying he was "done" whar EXACTLY did he do..?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
56 comments and only 1 thought this a good story

mattblack theuk asshole

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
obliging 2 a fault

This is well written although I wouldn't deem this a great story. The narrator didn't get proactive until the very end. I see the author as half trolling, half exploring his novice voice. Hopefully in future stories, his latter inclination will win out. I would wonder how the narrator was a success in business, but so passive on homefront.

Definitely reminiscent of MM . Sigh.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HE SAID IT ALL EXCEPT

NO MAS AND ADIOS, tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this one is too sad

the husband is drifting in the desert... Never to be found... I can imagine his mind's working and processing life... remember the brain is the hardware and the mind is the software... one or both are truly mucked up

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
I should explain

why I gave this story a one star. Never sit on the fence. Here we have a non-male lead. Why? Simply put by staying with his whore and babysitting while she goes over to dickheads he shows that he condones her actions. Men, real men do not act in this manner. If they are going to keep the bitch for the children they at least require the sacrifice of the relationship with dickhead. Or they go the other real route to happiness and get a divorce try for custody of the children(which almost never happens) and move on with their lives. This non-male is a willing cuck. That makes the story unpalatable and thus a *.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Not a very good story unless you are Russian. :)

This has no one to cheer for, no one to hope for. The woman is a bitch, the other man is a dickhead and the male lead is a hopelees wimp.

If the story was too be believed, the male lead say not to feel sad for him but then goes on to sound like Eeyore saying "thanks for noticing me." He wonders why there are no more women willing to say for more than 1 or 2 dates. Why should they? He has already proven he is not much of a man?

I can't understand why people write such stories.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Not in the real world

I don't see this as a realistic scenario; husband was very weak, although boyfriend didn't appear to be a prick about it. Wife's character, change that to lack of character, was that of a very selfish individual.

I gave it a 2 because it didn't suck as bad as some of the stories I've read.

goon1985goon1985over 10 years ago

Kind of depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AS he said,

his wife is smarter than he is. He clearly does not get he is paying the bills, raising the children, and not being loved. Clearly he is a stupid man married to a selfish woman. You have created a character in a shorter space that would be admired MM himself. Welcome to the club: another writer who just cannot make intelligent characters. Most of these ify writers reside in the LW section. You should feel right at home. And if you are married, I hope you smarter than your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lame

I don't mind strong female characters but this is just stupid. There needs to be a reason for the husband to put up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Runner up for dumbest story written: "stupid is as stupid does"

You never told us where she keeps your balls.

You obviously don't have any.

I can't even feel sorry for the dumbass husband.

To quote F. Gump: stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silly me

I was hoping for romance, love, happiness, not depression. So much for Valentines Day. If this is what you think readers want for this holiday you deserve what you get.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Good story but sad

started out good, but as this so called twist developed, I saw a cockold and wimp story I could not take. it rates a 3 because I cannot see the erotic side of a wife desiring another man until she gets pregnant? In my book since both were not equally willing, this should not have happend. Divorce, then have friends with benefits... now you have kids calling the lover uncle? This is why I am a full supporter of laws that protect spouses from their cheating spouses.. try a 70/30 split and the victim of a cheater gets custody and the house.. see if these passions continue.. my guess it would not be worth it... I would even like a 80/20 split alot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why does he care what Erica likes or doesn't like?

You enumerate all the reasons he doesn't care about Erica. Why isn't he divorcing her? Why hasn't he gathered enough information to make sure he gets full custody? Why hasn't he checked to see if the other kids are really his? Given her level of disrespect, why hasn't he told ALL of her family and friends what she's doing? Just too many holes in this mess to be a good story. If you put a second part to it and finish, maybe you'll have something. As it sits, this pile of garbage isn't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well then finish the story.

My biggest complaint about stories on this site is that authors don't put endings to them. YES! I can use my imagination. But that's not why I read these stories. I want someone to TELL me a story. I don't want to fill in the blanks. It isn't cute. It isn't clever. This story fits into the "unfinished" category. Why is he still married? Why is she cheating (other than to get more sex)? FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

rixelsrixelsalmost 9 years ago
Makes me Wonder

The people in this story make me wonder why the murder rate isn't even higher than it is.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The bullshit about...

The bullshit about: "She is my spouse, my business partner, and my best friend." She was none of those things!!! Not even a good mother!!! That's why this story is so out of context!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Something missing here.

What a selfish bitch! There are some things that you can take, and some that you can't. She's his best friend? Really? They have children, but she'd rather have fun and orgasms rather than be a mother.to them. Then, the ultimate act of disrespect, getting pregnant with another man's child. Long before that, he should have left her and taken the children. The lover gets the pussy, and he gets the responsibility. However, good premise. It should have been fleshed out much more to develop the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she lied, you get a fucking divorce.

You are not married anymore, stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're kidding, right?

Nobody but nobody, except an absolute freak, would put up with this. Every decent story has to have at least some scintilla of believability. This guy's not even a wimp. To call him that would be a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me mad and cried

I dont know who you are or if your still reading this but I would like to meet you and talk I'll send a private msg

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
really ???

This is the most stupidest story I have ever read on here. First of all, NO MAN would ever put up with that crap, and do nothing about it. Regardless of the fact of the kids and the business partner shit. and since he said that she or they flaunt their crap in front of the kids he should have somehow recorded that and took the kids well... his kids and packed them up and left the two assholes, filed for a divorce, and told the whore and her lover Mark to kiss his ass. And Mark can support his own bastard kid.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Are you serious

That's it ? that's the end of your story ? you F#@KING moron glad you quit writing. but if you do decide to write again I hope its better than this fuck at least finish the damn thing. A good -2 stars for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf

Grab your kids after gutting everything and split. Loans on business leaving no value. Max out line of credit on house. Take all money on saving and checking after letting them go on a weekend getaway. Etc... leave the country would be best... never contact old life again.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man up. She's not worth the pain.

The story was effective and pretty well put together. The narrator needs to realize that financial issues should not be the reason to stay married to someone who obviously doesn't love or respect you.

Trying to stop the bleeding by finding a woman willing to cheat with you is futile. There is a world of single moms out there, looking for you once you cut the line to the Titanic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Dumbest story I've read today.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

No. I can't even think of how to express how much I disliked this story without being nasty.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just another "I want to lose my wife to an alpha story"

Total crap from start to finish.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEalmost 3 years ago

Terrible story, why did he not kick her out? If she "needed" another man just divorce her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

jeez, what a puts or pussy or wimp, terrible story, terrible people , i dislike all these peopel, they deserve bad outcomes. I might have thought that Id kill my 2 kids and myself and maybe impact negatively on her happiness

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Awful plot line and just plain disgusting. Not much of a story either. Nope, I didn't enjoy it at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG that was so unnecessary! Why would you write something like that?!?!? That was absolutely terrible!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous