All Comments on 'Kitten Cums to the Lounge'

by TrainMe2BGood

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*just purrs with a smile, whispers ever so softly*

yummy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a pervert torturing a woman

And you think this was worthwhile writing about? You were wrong. Lousy story, poorly presented and in no way interesting. A waste of time to read. Plus which this belonged in either nc/r or bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pretty damn stupid. Must be pretty manly to treat women like pets

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written!

Enjoyably tantalising read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice

Quite enjoyable, and don't listen to any of the anonymouse prats talking shit, especially the idiot that decided to read a story about dominance and submission but calls the dom a pervert, blows my mind, what did that person expect? Loved the story, looking to see what else you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very

Nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok

As A kitten in a bdsm relationship this felt like a slap in the face . The writing itself was good but the way he treated her was in a rough matter and would not be acceptable near buisness dinners. I admit this is only my opinion and that there are different kinks for different folks But it just seemed too rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
perfect

I loved this it was amazing writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This made me shudder as a Kitten

I didn't like this story very much. At first I was excited because it seemed like something my Owner and I wanted to try but as we read down I became very uncomfortable and felt scared for that Kitten and my Owner reassured me nothing like that would ever be done to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just too far

This Master failed his sub, how unfortunate for her - and the rating of the story.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Broken trust

I have no experience with being in this sub's position. But if I was the master would be on his own because he did not value the trust that the sub gifted him with.

And that is probably because the things that he did to her are things that turned me off/away.

L

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Worst story ever

This story sucks. TrainMe2BGood does NOT know anything about BDSM or the Kitten stories. This is a travesty of a story. It is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

E/s is a trust game

healthy safe agreed on pre defined limits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous