All Comments on 'Sexy New Babysitter Ch. 02'

by DASTONE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyover 10 years ago
And Mommy makes three?

I hope so. It would be a great concluding chapter to this very hot story.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 10 years ago
Mommy making 3 is a great idea.

loved both stories your writing style is great but adding mommy would be spectacular, she obviously knows you have the hots for Kat.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Great story ....

I don't know ..... Maybe mommy not sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Mmmm... thanks daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mommy?

This is just begging for a 3rd chapter & keeping with the 3 theme, Mommy wants to join in for a 3some

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 9 years ago
Damn dude.

I haven't read the previous story, this one was the shit. Is this one fact or fiction? Either way nice read man. I plan on checking out the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes, his wife knows what has been going on and is encouraging more by all 3 of them going to the master bedroom to have sex. His wife wants to have Kat show her what they have been doing on the way home !! His wife goes for it and is so horny she starts eating Kat and things continue !! Just a wonderful story, HOT and Arousing too. Thank you.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
element of resisting, being tempted, and succumbing

Thank you for giving me the chance to read the PERFECT part two! It added realism that he was initially plagued with some feelings of guilt and promised himself to refrain from a full affair. Further, the element of resisting, being further tempted, and succumbing is what makes the story heat up..."the chase" is frequently the hottest part. I personally find the cheating aspect to be exciting and feel it adds to the sexual tension. From the detail that the wife appeared to be holding her breath alongside her husband as they watched Kat bend over to adjust the VCR, it appears that this story is about to undergo that transition where the wife enjoys her husband fucking this perfect creature in front of her and finds it so HOT that she MUST join in on all of the fun...or some such nonsense. I lose interest when women suddenly having bisexual urges in the presence of an extremely attractive woman or because a particular scene is so erotic. Some of your readers sound like they are favorably anticipating some lesbian or threesome action though. To each his own. So far, you pleased all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened when you got home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous