All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity Ch. 02'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mBrowmBrowabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Just found the nice story, which left some questions open. Maybe the author, since still active, would add a chapter or two? Explain why Allison left, let Christina grow wilder and maybe add a girlfriend?

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Idenity

There needs to be more to this good story. To many unanswered questions. Keep'em Cumming. Thanks.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Good story, please continue.

I have a request. If you choose to continue please have these two remain faithful to each other. Too often writers get full of themselves and ring in another character, male or female (or both) and ruin the story for me. Especially boys fucking their mothers, they are so proud with what they have accomplished they want their best friend to fuck her, too. I don't like that. Or the mother wants more young men or wants the son to fuck the neighbor lady who just happens to be friend with mom and mom knows she is horny. That type appeals to some but not to me. The scene when mom brings in a friend is the more pleasing but too much of a good thing, you know. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mistaken

Good story, but we need to know why wife left. Continue story and have both women live there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun and sensual story that make me laugh and admire your way with words

This can really be a great, great story with a few more chapters. what happens when Mom returns is an entirely new adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story.

Please continue. Have him get over Allison. Explain why Allison left. Have these two remain faithful together and solidify their relationship. Adding any more people to their relationship would ruin the story. Have them explore each others fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why??

I don't get why authors write such heart-rending moments in erotica stories?? Seriously, it's like let me rip your heart out and then make your dick hard. There were plenty of ways to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with the member that said keep the story between them.

Make him move on from Allison. She really needed to be an adult and explain why she left them both. It really isn't fair to Christina that he continues to pine for her mother. Even though he really loved her for 20 years. Also Christina should have an extra something besides doing everything her mother refused to do. Because that is boring. I've read many worked like that and it's a really foolish tool that is used. Make that something extra that mysterious quality that makes him realize that she is his true love.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What an awesome story.

As much as I loved the story I wish you would build up more.

Why did Allison leave? I don't want her to return. I think Christina deserves a reason why her Mom just left.

1) Did Allison and Christina have Saphic sex and Allison felt guilty?

2) Was Allison a closet lesbian and could not continue as husband and wife? She had a female lover for years.

3) Was there another man? However, this does not plan with her character.

Wish you added more chapter with Dad and Christina. Nothing new since 2014, your writing is so good wish you would continue.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 4 years ago
Nice

A very involved and sexy story. Nothing compares to a fathers love.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 4 years ago
More

Great characters, more please

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
AWESOME SEX

Sad that Mom left, but Christina was a welcome substitution.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
Beautiful story

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
1801 Followers
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES