All Comments on 'Prelude'

by wildest1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Calstate_ACalstate_Aalmost 17 years ago
masterpiece

I've been reading from this site for several months now, and this is the first time I have been compelled to leave comment. From the first sentence I was hooked (the first mark of good writing in my opinion), not only was the fantasy/topic right down my ally, it was well written (compared to most posts here at any rate, I don't claim to be a great literary critic). The ending was not what I expected, but by no means disappointing. The one and only thing I would change is the use of the term "fucktool". While it didn't greatly detract from the enjoyment of the erotica, I felt it's crudeness was somewhat out of place with the rest of such a well written and sensually described piece. Last but not least, I think this is something sexy I could share with a partner. I've been with partners of varying sexual openness, but in almost all of my relationships I have been asked to express my own fantasies and found it a challenge to do so without feeling self-conscious. Erotica like this makes breaking that barrier easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

how is this really anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Probably one of my favorite stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short, and hot...

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for your writting.

would she be kind enough to kneel ?

cause i would like her to kneel over my head, us both waiting for the right time. would watch her gleaming lips, mouth open to dew and drops, lost in her scent, and in her gaze, watching her watching me from above, eager to drink the saliva she negligently let drool for me.

delighted to feel her wetness over my face as she lowers herself, hips then moving back and forth, slow, and faster, faster, me trying, dying to bury my nose deeper in her vulva, hoping she would squirt eventually. would like to drink her, all, from the source, make her deep clean, and rest my tongue on her asshole waiting for her to let me lick her thoroughly.

would she lately let me embrace her to have her lounge over me, would she let me wrap my legs around her body to have her rummage through me ? i would definetly rummage through her dirty panties to later remind me of her deep scents, when she's gone, eventually borrow one from time to time ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous