All Comments on 'Scientific Methods Ch. 01'

by agens_minaci

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an unusual story, very well done

an interesting read, and surprisingly erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love Morgan's reactions

Please continue with this story, very well done except please keep your characters straight.

For ten minutes or so, Lena relaxed and enjoyed the - should have been Morgan. Other then that 4 stars.... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The total energy recorded of is 14280 joules. The time from 10:37 to 2:44 is 14280 seconds. I cannot believe this is a coincidence, therefore I must conclude that the results were fabricated. I doubt that this experiment ever even took place.

Also had trouble with the term "multiply orgasmic". I don't think multiply can be used as an adjective.

Notwithstanding, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting finger poised for the next instalment

Can't wait for Morgan's next appointment, my puss was weeping on her behalf by the time the suction cups were on, she was strapped down and watching the women getting bound, spanked, fucked and fisted. Almost wished it was me.

Keep characters straight and it is "Multiple" not "Multiply"

Sammy

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodover 10 years ago
Great.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
5 stars!

Just awesome!

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
5 Stars

That's one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. Please, please publish the next installment.

qexiqexqexiqexover 9 years ago
Fantastic setting!

Thanks for this fantastic story. Really liked reading it, was one of the best stories I read for quite some time! Great setting and ingenious ideas in a nice package. I'd love to read more chapters of this story and witness Morgan's next adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous