All Comments on 'Old Girl-Friends'

by wetandlesbian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Find an editor!

I realize not having submitted a story here, and not being a very good writer myself, leaves me little room to say much about a story. However, basic grammar, being consistent with verb tense, avoiding superflous slang ("gonna" really?), and using complete flowing sentences are things even the most basic of writers can achieve. Especially in a short story. I won't comment on the storyline because the grammar detracted from it so badly I could not follow the plotline cohesively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waste of my life.

Are you a retard? That was a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a stupid piece of CRAP! This sucks shit!

Holy FUCK! What a stupid,moronic piece of 6th rate crapula!

Who is this turd?! Obviously some pervert who jerks off to porn featuring a naked fake Meryl Streep fucking a fake naked Robert de Niro! CRAP! CRAP! This scumbug needs to eat a real live pussy-cat and vomit to death!!

Go back to your toilet hole,Punk JERKOFF!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is This The Worst Thing Ever?

Absolutely appalling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Brave Attempt

At least you put your writing out there. If people don't like it they don't have to read it. No need for terribly hurtful comments about someone else's writing. Work on your critical delivery folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crapula!

Total,inane stupid trash,pure crapula!

Written by some putz who jerks off to a naked fake Bette Davis!!

PU! IT SUCKS SHIT!

"I'm too tired writing as I am about to shit,therefore I don't give a shit!"

Mozart who shits without a fart!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SIGH!!!

After a continuous flow of negative comments, i decided to see for myself what the commotion is all about. **** sigh!!! ****

I can understand your frustrations, anger or whatever you think of this submission because personally, it is not my cup of pee, OOPS! TEA *grin* but c'mon, is it really necessary to use such crude language/words to express your views?

**

ALL the comments are from anonymous aliases, strange!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed!

Thank you for your voice of reason and levity Adidasgirl... Your comments are always appreciated.

Not really my thing either, but I know that PEE is a common fetish, so while it didn't turn me on it didn't offend me either.

For constructive criticism, more character development is necessary, some buildup would help. Not a huge issue for something this light, but you should have an editor review.

As to the OTHER anonymous commenters, weird that two random readers would both mis-spell crapola... A little suspicious if you ask me.

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
I rest my case

U GO Adidasgal!! and to Agreed (anonymously) LOL.

There is a difference between CONSTRUCTIVE and DESTRUCTIVE critism

(the latter being the order of comments, and can be construed as abuse even)

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Words can hurt

Being an anonymous reader myself for some time and only signing up recently, I also find it strange that all the commentary for this story, is posted anonymously. While i concede it is not the best i have read, it definitely does not warrant the torrent of abuse it is receiving. I agree with Adidasgal, Anonymous (with titles: Agreed and.Worth the effort) and Beentheredonethat , it is uncalled for.

Please think before you write, this a Person you are addressing these comments to,. not some character in a story!

ItsSoCrispItsSoCrispabout 10 years ago

To the anon who said, "If people don't like it they don't have to read it", how is a reader going to know if they like it if they don't read it first? They won't. They're going to read it (or try), and if they have a strong negative reaction, they're going to say so, as some people did in this case. Don't agree with their opinions? It's a free speech zone, so you're welcome to post a counter-comment to that effect, but you and the other bleeding hearts who have appointed yourselves the comment police in the Lesbian Sex category need to quit trying to tell others what to say and how to think.

Imagine what it would be like if you people who are so down on "haters" would actually start posting constructive criticism yourselves, instead of simply spamming every story in sight with feel-good fluff, or engaging in sanctimonious tut-tutting of the negative comments. Now there's a little food for thought you might not find so tasty, huh?

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
ItsSoCrisp

Was there some feedback for the story? If so, it is MIA. I don't know if you loved it or hated it or even read it.

I did read it.. And...yuck. Maybe better in Fetish? IDK...

Beyond being grossed out I would agree with whoever suggested running this story through an editor. I can respect a good story with spelling and grammar issues... Or a bad story that is still well written, but this one misses on both marks.

I did laugh when Nikki asked Sarah "you keep a dildo under your pillow?"...(doesn't everyone?)...so you have some good lines... Build on that :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrible

The sanctimonious posters objecting to early and consistent low ratings of this story are off base. This is so bad it ought to be deleted by Literotica. It makes you wonder what standards are applied to submissions. How could anyone find a redeeming quality to this appalling scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WRITE MORE

THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED. NOT SHOUTING JUST USING CAPS TO SHOW MY PLEASURE. HOPING FOR MORE!

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Wow

What a load of utter shitty anonymous people have commented on this story.

Whilst i agree this story was not the best on this site and improvements could of been made to grammar and character development. There is NO need to attack the author like that. This author made the effort to write a story and post it and all some people who hide behind anonymity can do is use words to hurt and offend. Have a thought to the person you are attacking with your comments. Or even try to help their development as an author if you think you are so much better.

Rant over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous