All Comments on 'The Sibling Diaries Ch. 01'

by Intimate Confessions

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't even get started!

This is absolutely the best story I've read here. HOWEVER, he refuses to finish it! It's been almost 2 years now since the last installment. It will leave you hanging badly and totally piss you off. At least it did me. Trust me, you don't want to get started reading this one, at least until hell freezes over and you see Chapter 7 is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Want to win a LITEROTICA prize????

Write a story that is both LONG and DUMB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well Written

While not into this I found the author putting the story together so well it was believable without sounding contrived or pervertedly harmful to both. The handling of the relationship and its aftermath was kind simple and sweet. I hope the author will do as well with other subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Support a winner

This is a winning story and only the envious will post a criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lola

There was way too much detail. Some bits were jumbled, unnecessary and one gets bored half way.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
DAMN!!

This is so incredibly, amazingly good. SO SO SO good! I do not think it was too long; I think the buildup made it realistic and added to the taboo nature of what they did. So fantastic! WOW!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good story

They know it's so wrong, but it feels so right. Great writing and a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Far Out...

Exploring the topic of incest from the two perspectives would have been an interesting read, except for the unneeded detour into so-called water sports. At least for this reader, the detour is a derailment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So very good

sexysmile comments on it better than I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
water sports

I agree the detour to water sports deflated my interest. I wondered why I wasn't as ...um...engaged at the end as I had been at the middle. But generally i love the long story, the build up, the wrestling with the right and wrong of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Couldn't put it down--the story that is!

This is the way erotica should be written--slowly, with moves back and forth between erotic and the real life of the characters. The use of the incest video as a catalyst was brilliant. However, I think the urination scenes by the video characters and the story characters was unatural and uneeded. I would have been okay with an ending that had them fucking, not peeing!

sexydad50sexydad50almost 12 years ago
Incredible !!

I like the slow build up stories, even more so when they are the taboo kind. I hope the following chapters are as enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story HOT

I love the description of them masturbating together secretly trying to hide it from each other I did it once when I was an adolescent but it was a neighbours daughter across from me I know she heard me too..I think she was frigging herslf though unlike the story I am not sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

Written with love and tenderness. Very sensual and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
how do I say this....?

.... Simply put: Fuckin' Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

this was an amazing story! very well written, erotic, steamy, sensual, perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky guy

It was well written and extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I could see each part of this happening in my mind. Very well written. Thank you.

I await more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I didn't think I would enjoy this story but I did very much, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I actually didn't enjoy the story.... It was well written, but it was like watching a movie on tv and the power going out just as the plot is fully developed and the action was fixing to start. It left me wound up, frustrated and kinda pissed off:/

...and it was really, really long without going anywhere... I actually skimmed through a lot of the watching tv watching each other because it was so long and not going anywhere. ...and the feeling guilty crap because he mastrubated in front of his sister? I just dont get that... Hell I grew up in the bible belt, parents dragged us to church three times a week, etc. it wouldnt have bothered me at all, as long as we knew we werent going to get caught. ...and I sure as hell wouldnt have made some agreement not to do it again, lol. Yeah, you need to lead normal lives and not worry about it ruining your relationship, but usually that shit is just that, bullshit. I dont have a sister, but I do have cute cousins, and some of us did 'things' in our earlier years and we all get along just fine. Gotta have plot material though, lol.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

A extremely arousing story and I can't wait toread the next chapter!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 3 years ago
Hot!

Well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, well written.

My sister and I were in our early 20’s when we got caught in a freezing rainstorm between her car and apartment while I was visiting. We were soaked and shivering. To make matters worse her power was off. We ended up naked, huddled under her only two blankets, sharing body heat, trying to warm up. I had thought my sister was a prude, she was kind of plain looking. Never wore makeup, but as I discovered, a very nice body. I got a very uncomfortable erection that she could not help but notice. To make a long story shorter, we ended up masturbating each other. That was a long time ago. Since, she was married for years then widowed, I was married and now I am a widower. We live in different cities, but my sister and I get together once in awhile, sometimes we cuddle a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats, great story, thank you for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous