All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 07 Pt. 2'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Sweet Jesus...what a big mess. It appears that all of these characters has something wrong with them.

I just wish Sabrina had more faith in herself. I wonder how Quincy will spin things with Keegan there. I hope his game falls apart right there in front of everybody. He deserves that and so much more. He is a borderline stalker and narcissist. I know Sabrina is going to run or avoid the conflict. She need to open her eyes, it is not a coincidence that Keegan is there.

Sabrina should've told him to screw off when he told her to change her hair for his event. If she don't think something is wrong with that in conjunction with his other behavior then she really is that naive.

emj417emj417about 10 years ago

She's got her car, which she should have told the cops it was stolen, she got her own place, and she has her dog--why is she hanging with, excuse me 'dating' someone she really don't want? Just be friends.

I hope Keegan was able to make his girl see he didn't love her like before and is just bringing her as a date to the opening--if not he will always be her crutch. These two need to talk or walk, and stalker-boy should meet a girl named Karma real soon.

madd_havocmadd_havocabout 10 years ago
mmmm

I guess we know for sure that keegan has no spine.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 10 years ago
Spineless

people are everywhere, even in fiction. Keegan needs to man up, his ex needs to love and appreciate herself, Quincy should be exposed or meet someone like him. The truth needs to come out for all parties to be happy. Sabrina needs to wake up and cut her moms leash of control and discern the motives of those in her life-wake up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dang!!

This story is all over the place. I am enjoying it! I have no clue as to where it's going I do know that I want Sabrina to make Keegan suffer and beg for all the heartache he is taking her through! At least a chapter and six pages long of karma!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope, fuck him

Sabrina needs to play it cool, and pretend like she doesn't know him. Seriously, Keegon cannot win her back. You can't just a do a slow fade and radio silence a girl and think you can get her back. Keegon needs to reap what he sowed, and Sabrina needs to learn to be confident on her own. Seriously, fuck Keegon.

london101london101about 10 years ago
tease

Omg don't leave me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ugh teamkeegan

Keegan may be a wimp but I hate Quincy. Hate hate hate. I like Keegan better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the torture

CoCooooo don't do us like that girl

Friend2PinFriend2Pinabout 10 years ago
Shaking my head!!

That Quincy is something else. I hope Sabrina slay all their asses. Clearly she can do much better. And where the hell Keegan been for the past two months? He was only supposed to be gone for a week or so . Then shows up with Ms.Crazy on his arm!!! Oh hell no !!! Please update soon!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
i hasfe Qunicy!!

I am so angry at Keegan and Quincy! Keegan is such a punk, if he had just manned up none of this would have happened. Bethany was unstable mentally and had been that way for a long time. Why did Keegan stay away so long? Why is BRI dating that fool Quincy? He is evil and I want him broken with no hope of redemption. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
for real!!

Okay I really hope that you update soon I want to know what is going to happen

lolamonroelolamonroealmost 10 years ago
Should I do it?

I just ran into Choices and Sacrifices and I want to read it BUT I see its not complete.

I've gotten to a point on this site where I read the end of a story to make sure it's complete before I start it because so many are incomplete!

To be honest I really planned to not read this story but it looks so good I really want to!

Will it be finished soon, does any one know?

I want to know if I should start it lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg!!!

Quincy is not a nice guy!!! I'm still team Keegan though :-) 5/5

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 6 years ago
Such a mess

The characters are ao inconsistent with how they have been written. How can Keegan claim to have any actual feelings for Beth after he already told her it was over. The bullshit on the street corner and and what he said at the therapy session is so inconsistent with how he acted prior. He already told Sabrina multiple times he was in love with her and now he is still claiming he cares for Beth? Pure BS. His mother is a complete tool who inserted herself into a situation that she didn't belong. He told his mother they broke up yet she tried to get them back together. There was no cheating like you continually try and claim there was. As for Quincy, how can you be someones best friend for that long and then turn you back on him like that, hopefully he meets hus demise and its brutal.

Honestly it just feels like you are trying to make Keegan the villian just for the sake of having a villian. Thats why he has been twisted into what he is and not originally what he was written as,. Its sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
751 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...