All Comments on 'Shadow Of The Wolf Ch. 11'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Hethen129Hethen129about 10 years ago
Why why why

Do I have to wait so long for the next chapter. I am enjoying this well crafted tale but I would kill for more updates.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

now we get to wait another year to see what happens next.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 10 years ago
Happy to see

Happy to see the return if this great series. Look forward to more.

nicintasnicintasabout 10 years ago
@ redlion75

Blackduchess has been fighting breast cancer for the past year. She informed us of this in her Bio last April. I think we should ALL be very grateful that she is doing so well, and able to continue writing this wonderful story for us! Lets have a little perspective on what's important in life shall we.

*******

Thanks again blackduchess, another great chapter! Can't wait to read how Pam reacts, and to learn more of Alex's mystery background!

Best wishes!

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad you're back!

I'm happy to see an update from this story. I may be one of few who don't want Pam to know anything. She's already too annoying, I honestly was glad to not see much of her in previous chapters. Welcome back!

blastwizardblastwizardabout 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Pushy friends need to get a life. BUTTTT, her mate might be Pack - smh, and that might give her a life. OR she is just a distraction who should have her memory erased. Lol. Welcome back & thanks for all that you do :-)

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Thank you nicintas for saying what I was going to say. BD has had a rough time so give her a break. Thanks BD for a fantastic chapter look forward to more. Take care sunshine.

Not a fan of Pam myself but I hope she may turn out to be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'll have to re-read

Not sure why everyone dislikes Pam so much. I guess I must have forgotten something. But I do remember that there was something between her and Luc. It would be nice to see that develop. Glad you are back to writing the story blackduchess and I'm sorry to hear about your battle with breast cancer and wish you all of the best.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 10 years ago
Yeah

Hey, hope you are feeling better. So happy this chapter came. Keep up the great work, and hope to see more soon. Good luck with your health and this book.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 10 years ago
OVER DUE

BUT DEFINITELY APPRECIATED. LOVED IT. CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. PLEASE DON'T KEEP US FANS OF THIS STORY WAITING TO LONG. I ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS I'M SURE HAD TO READ A FEW CHAPTERS BACK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please write more ..soon

Please have a heart don't leave me hanging for a year.. also what's up with the young teen they found with others I want to know his story .. and Grace and the others females ... anyway please this is such a good story don't leave me hanging ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please keep going!

I find your story extremely interesting and the characters well thought out, 50 shades of grey eat your heart out!

Please please please have another one up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I enjoy reading thus far but there's so much sex and not a lot of story development. It seems like certain scenes are skimmed over. Still -- I hope to see the next chapters soon!!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is so good, it deserves to be completed. I hope you get well enough to bring such satisfaction to your readers, but, more importantly, to yourself, because any author can appreciate proper closure and the joy of getting things done to fruition!

sandyfaithsandyfaithover 9 years ago
I love this story

This is a really good story and it keeps the reader captivated. I can't wait to see what happens next, and how pam reacts to the news. Your a very talented writer.Please update again soon. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the much awaited update!

I've waited for over a year for an update, I am extremely glad that you have finally decided to continue the story. I do hope more updates on a frequent basis? Thanks a lot...

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 9 years ago
Update????

Hi, just wandering when u will update again? Or are you still fighting off the sickness from last year? I hope you do get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More. It's too addictive to slow down now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awaiting More........

Anxiously awaiting more to this story. I found myself disappointed, at the revelation that I had just finished the last chapter. I applaud you talents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely

I love this story; please finish it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please finish this story!!

I need to know how this story ends!! Please. I hate series, but this is soooo delicious I can't wait for more. The character development, subplots, and action have me checking the site to see if you've added another chapter. Even if you don't get to Luc's story please finish, I beg you!!! I love it.

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago

I need to know the ending please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please stop the torture and continue the story thanks

Please please we beg you to finish the story it tortures us so to not have more you are great in the plot line now help us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

please tell me ur alive please this story is slowly but assuredly killing me with gruesome wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Like everyone else I really want to see how this story ends, but I know I'll be devastated when it does (Although make sure it does HAVE an ending). So more, please. More of all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next!

I need to read the rest.... How does Pam take the secret .. Does luck mate her .... How does the war turn out ... How does the rest of pregnancy progress .. How does the big bad alpha handle the birth and his mates labour pain (sorry I'm enjoying the fact that a man might finally get to experience our pain and our side of childbirth) .... And most importantly do they have to hold off for 6 weeks after like the rest of us and if so how does Mr virile handle not being able to touch her for a moon cycle

mmoriammoriaover 7 years ago

i know its been 2 years since this story has been updated, but i hope that it will b finished. the story is good and keeps you guessing.

regallenregallenover 7 years ago
Aaaaarrrrgh! Not another dead end!

I know that life can get in the way, but, for the love of Luna, finish this story! The storyline is excellent and enthralling and for it to, just, "peter out" is unacceptable. Another half dozen chapters, or so, to build to a conclusion, could turn this story from a total loss, to one of the better stories out of the hundreds and hundreds that I have read here on Literotica. Please, finish this tale. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

This is an amazing story and I'm sad to see that it's been left unfinished. Hopefully one day the muse will strike you again and we will be lucky enough to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously.............

OMG! please finish writing this story! At the very least several more chapters. I need to know more about the wedding, Pam and the baby. And are you going to do a separate story on Pam or maybe even Alex's brother Devon?? This is seriously one of my favorite stories....HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great writings

Left hanging, absolutely amazing , will keep looking back for more, I hope you will finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anxiously Waiting

I keep coming back hoping you have continued on with this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well-written!

Very well-written.Hope you will continue this story sometime in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, I NEED to know what happens!

The storyline in this saga is amazing! I've visited this site occasionally over the past few years as a late night escape from my troubles. Mostly, because I enjoy the visual representation of written smut in my own imagination to cheap, raw porn any day. (Not that porn vids don't do it for me)... But, within your story, I've become more addicted to your characters, and their plot, than anything else. It's a well formed, intriguing fiction with the "smut" platform tastefully woven throughout the world you've created. It has substance, and it's the type of story that makes us crave more. I am far from any kind of qualified critic. In fact, I'm a 30 year old wife, and mother of three . I live on a 5 acre rescue farm in rural Florida, spending the majority of my time working with our horses, (and our many other goofy fur children), shooting guns, working on projects with my amazingly dysfunctional family, and playing with my husband (we are both basically 5 year olds with great credit, lol). I'm as country, and as simple as they come. But, I have a very high regard for literature of any kind, so long as it speaks to my innate thirst for

a fulfilling experience. Your work does that for me, and I NEED to know what happens next. It's just such an immersive tale. Pretty please write the rest?! I'll even offer my service as a proof reader! Lol. Get to work, lady. You have a fan in me. 💚

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
Sigh and so we wait and wait and wait.....

New years eve 2017 and still no chapter 12 an other year in limbo. Will there be an ending to this tale or will it be left unfinished like so many of my favourite stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Story

We need chapters 12 through I don’t know how many but please finish the story.

I love the plot line and th characters. Please continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!

Where are you?! I wish you wpuld write more to finish the story an explore more characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When the next chapter?

I like this story so much. Please keep posting.

Thanks

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
Every finger, a path I want to follow...

This story has strong women characters, loving brothers, who otherwise are each different kinds of good people, close sister-friendships, a plethora of other young females in some way victimized and damaged, some stronger and surviving. It has bioethical issues that interest me along with other interesting issues like what Rance brings up: the mate relationship is fated, but is the love? Another issue: what if Pam doesn't accept this world, what will have to happen to her, and then to Luc?

I also am intrigued with what's in the book Alex inherited? Will Luc have to work it out or will Alex be led to find a more intuitive way in which its content will be revealed to her?

This is good storytelling, and I hope to come across more of the author's/the teller's tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This story has been amazing so far. I know it's been years, but hope at some point you come back to complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read again after waiting years, And It still stops at the same point.

I know Alex is going to tell Pam what happened to her and then Pam will find she has a mate waiting for her there. What I don't know is your plan for the Imposter.

PLEASE Update Us !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another incomplete novel

Another incomplete novel length story,......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why write a story so damn long then stop? Most of it is very intriguing. A good story that can keep me invested in what happens next.

KnottySlay27KnottySlay27over 2 years ago

What the heck?!?! I want more… please write the rest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grrrrrrrr I'm so done with getting invested in stories that span many multiple chapters and then just stop. Not end ..... just stop. I get there could be many various reasons but it seems Literotica is famous for this. Might as well stop trying, this is the 5th story I've got invested in that pulled this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorites on this site and I'll continue to hope this will get updates.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

Hey, it's not cool to stop a story without ending it. It's now 2022 so I guess you just dropped the project since there hasn't been a new chapter since 2014. Like I said, not cool of you to do that to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

IT HAS BEEN 8 YEARS IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU FINISHED IT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous