All Comments on 'Forced Bi'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SWT3SWT3about 10 years ago
What an image...

How great, the equivalent of a woman DPing and blowing someone. For this Bi guy, it creates quite the image.

Now I know why the references to RHC all seemed so old when I googled. Too bad; there is sure nothing like that up here in NH.

I am surprised you have not gotten more comments on this story.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@SWT3

I can see on my Submissions page that the story has been viewed by a lot of people, and it's fairly highly rated. I'm also confused as to why there haven't been any comments until now.

I could understand if the male audience wasn't into a forced bi story, but most of girlfriends (and all of my gay friends) think the idea is super-hot.

Anyways, glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why no comments?

Perhaps much of your female audience (such as myself) differs from your circle of friends and aren't big on FORCED bi situations. If you plan and execute a situation that requires 'making it up' to that other person then there is a problem, lines have been crossed. You want to see that bi situation? Make him want it. Seduced him into it. If that doesn't work accept that while he may think about it, or watch that porn, he DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT. You tagged it noncon, but putting it in a consent based category does not win friends and influence people.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for your comment.

As a former pro domme, I do realize that different people have different sexual tastes. And the forced bi scenario is fairly popular in dungeons, though it almost always involves strap-on play. (Some dungeons do have trans woman dommes, but I don't know if that qualifies as bi.)

I thought about whether this should go in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, but it seemed to me like it was more of a BDSM story. In any case, I purposefully titled and tagged the story as I did, so that those people who were not attracted to a non-consent situation wouldn't be surprised.

If it matters, the experience I based this story on involved me asking Peter if I could watch him get fucked by a man. He readily agreed, and I asked him if it was something he fantasized about. He said no, but that he'd do it for me.

I t was a lot of fun to watch, but I thought the story would be hotter with an element of non-consent involved. And Peter had asked to be fucked by a stranger earlier. (See Peter's Fantasy Comes True.) I combined the two ideas into this story.

brupdtbrupdtalmost 10 years ago
Truly erotic...

As a bi-curious guy anxious to ditch the 'curious' part, I found your story compelling, very hot and leaving me hard with lust. I especially loved the creampie you forced him to eat. Yes, I'll sub for Peter [pun intended]. More, please. And thanks!

AuntlouAuntlouabout 1 year ago

I loved the story. I wish I was peter!!! loved the detail. I'm not big on words, but love stories like this. Leaves hope that this will happen to me some day!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous