All Comments on 'Right Under His Eyes'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what no vote

well take this as the minus 5 it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Humorous ???

Not to me. A vote of 1 simply because that is as low as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha Ha

Writer's retribution to comments , makes the story.

Is it worth it Hypoxia ? Readers ??

Not at all !!!

AMerryMan

spankfunforspankfunforabout 10 years ago
Not a Loving Wife story

The wife didn't get turned in for killing her husband then mounting him on all fours for complete ridicule. Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You thought this crap was humorous?

Some of the worst garbage I've read on this site. Unbelievable from the start, it went downhill from there. Words fail me when I try to explain just how badly this was written and what a gigantic waste of time it was to read.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 10 years ago
Hysterical

Looks like you got the response you were after with this one. Good job.

I might would have put him in pose and poured a little self leveler around him. Then hung him on the wall painted bronze as a life size Han Solo carbonite replica but then I'm twisted too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Humor and satire?

More like garbage and manure. I'm sure someone (Mstarot) thought this was either clever or funny or something. I just seemed ridiculous to me.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years ago
Somebody needs a dictionary...

And it's not the author of the story.

For you anonymous critics (why are you trolls always anonymous?) Merriam Webster defines satire as: "1: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn 2: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly."

This SATIRICAL piece clearly meets all the criteria and is very well-written. If you don't get it, it may be because you are STUPID.

Here's another free word for you to add to your limited vocabularies: Ignoranus. (ig-nor-A-nus) (noun) Someone who is stupid and also an asshole.

Don't scramble to see who gets to register that as his user name. You can all share.

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
return to the source

The original version, UNDER HIS EYES, is back online, after being purged due to a reader complaint. No, this is NOT a snuff story! The original differs only VERY slightly from this rewrite. But you might enjoy (or hate) the comments it received.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
I can see why the LW crowd would hate it

It wasn't your typical humour piece. If it was satire, I missed it. As a story it seemed bizarre in a David Lynch way. I guess that's what you aimed for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe an interesting tale

But your writing failed to create that interest. I simply found it implausible that every single person he knew, family, friends, work associates and his kids never pushed to know exactly where he was. And to think that Maria and Hector would never rat her out was simply ludicrous. You had an idea and you simply failed to create a story that was either interesting or entertaining. And the fact that you posted this garbage under Humor and satire was disgusting. I find nothing humorous about cold blooded murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the other version better

not much story here. She did whatever she wanted for their entire marriage. Then when she accidentally killed him she carried on with no change whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can see why the score is so low with only one fan

it sucked pretty bad, one wasn't good enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain bad

Nothing funny, clever or humorous about it. Truly an example of horrible writing.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
God Awful

Do you really think any sane person enjoys this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly awful

Nobody misses him? Nobody ever expects to hear from him? Moscow isn't on Mars. The twins would have looked. His family would have looked. And Maria and Hector would have ratted her out in a heartbeat. Truly your worst story.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
RANDY ISNT SO MUCH IN TUNE WITH HIS NAMESAKE

but I would like to think if she hadn't pulled her faux pax she and her tribe might be the watchees" TK U MLJ LV NV

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
@tazz317

>> if she hadn't pulled her faux pax she and her tribe might be the watchees

See STILL UNDER HIS EYES for that version.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fun. Good story. Sad end.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

How is this humour or satire. People have weird idea of what humour/satire is. She kills her husband, even unintenitally, and then covers it up and bascially treats his body like a stuffed animal. She is able to cover it up and thier children dont even care where thier father is. Not for me, you miss the mark by a country mile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
928 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...