All Comments on 'Zero Chemistry?'

by EgyptOasis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Danny just contradicted himself. He claim to have a whole gang of people that could help him. I'm quite sure he doesn't have to give those people anything they are expecting in return. I think he wants something from Vienna but is too arrogant to admit it. She intrigues him so he is going to act like he is doing her a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start!

Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is going great! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You should really continue the story, it's off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please keep going, its so good so farrrrrrr ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please keep going!

this is a great start, I really hope you finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 funner!

i can't wait 4 u 2 continue this story! i like tht she is not ur typical female in a story.. he is but isnt as well.. @ least he wasn't in the last few paragraphs.. lol anywho love it! thanx =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hello can you PLEASE continue this? because it's off to such a good start! seriously I think its premise is so good and I just love those love/hate relationship type interactions :) PLS CONTINUE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

Okay, you've piqued my interest. I think Danny and Vienna could meet and become a team -- both in the classroom and as lovers, possibly. In that case, Danny would have to drop some of the arrogance. Perhaps if Vienna ever does get him with his shirt off, he will sport a bit of dark hair for that sexy chest. Yes? Your story is definitely worth continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Continue

i really enjoyed reading this and i went straight to your profile to continue. i was saddened to see that there aren't any more parts to it. i noticed that there's also not a lot of buzz but if you could, please write the next chapter. if the reason is plain old writer's block i understand. but if its popularity and/or recognition please don't let that stop you. if you read this entire thing, thank you for taking the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous