All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 34'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
JadenCale367JadenCale367about 10 years ago
Amazing

Simply fantastic. You have a true talent, and I am grateful to have followed you on this wonderfully august journey. I wish you many more great tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story :-)

over the years I have paid good money for stories that were no where near as good as this one has been ... you and Garbonzo are a hell of a team ... thank you for a great story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

"Fowl magic is used to subjugate and overcome their true natures"

I wonder wich avian power would be capable of doing that??

[grins]

archanglxarchanglxabout 10 years ago
Wonderfull

A excellent story, I am glad I had the chance to read your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hollywood!

Hi. Turn it into a movie script!

lottie_8853lottie_8853about 10 years ago
Awesome

Such an awesome story and I cannot wait for the sequel!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you for the story.

Look forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for this story and these characters!!! Its been a pleasure reading all of this and I cannot wait for the sequel! I love this World you've created! <3

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 10 years ago
Thanks for an amazing journey

Hey DBs Bro. I thought I'd just drop you a quick comment saying thanks. This story was gripping and imaginative from page one. I appreciate the amount of time this must have taken you.

I look forward to the next tale you have in store.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done

This was a well published and thoughtful story. .. thank you for the journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Best story ever read, I absolutely loved it we'll done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

This was one of the best stories that I have read on here. Please keep going!

GRIFFINMATERHORNGRIFFINMATERHORNabout 10 years ago
fantastic you will always be my first

this was the first story that I've read on this website and because of it I've been hooked. You're a wonderful writer with a great imagination and a matching editor, Garbanzo, to compliment your skills. I commend you on your immense success with this story. You have inspired me to write stories of the like. I did lose your story at one point and was ecstatic when I found it again. Once again keep up the good work I'm looking forward to reading the sequel and I greatly appreciate the Doctor Who reference Allons-y!!

DepopuloDepopuloabout 10 years ago

I waited till the end to give a review of the story in the whole..

As a whole 5/5 for it all.. but...

It boiled down to a fetch quest.. which really slowed down the whole storys progress and broke up what in the beginning had a pretty good flow going. It would have read better if it was more of the good guy running around at the last minuite like a chicken with his head cut off putting out fires. Theres a little of that during your *final battle* sequence, but in general last half of the story devolved into a bad rpg... get maguffin a from boss b, return to quest central. Get maguffin c from boss d..... more than half more like 2/3rds and that really kills the flow of a story... badly.

That really is my only complaint of the series, there are some other things that you can nitpick about, but in general your characters were pretty consistent, though any character development for most of em was virtually nil for such a long story. In the end you evolved your main characters to a point which is kinda needed for the hero's prophecy story line... more so for the heros journey, which this is... kinda.

In the end well written if a bit disjointed for the above reason/s. Good to see some sexual high fantasy on the sight get the finishing touches for once.... even if theres to a be a sequel that would never come around, we got a complete contained long story, and we just don't get many of these finished.

DailyracingDailyracingabout 10 years ago
The Best Story

Absolutely the best story that I've read on here. I can't wait for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are mesmeric..

Its been years I've been following Literotica, but never ever commented on any story. But you, you are exceptional, awesome, beautiful and as I am not a writer so I am out of words. But let me tell you what you already know YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER for me. I am a huge fan of your mesmeric work and I can only request for you to continue doing this awesome and beautiful work, PLEASE. PLEASE I am looking forward for The Succubae Seduction sequel. God bless you with more to add on your beautiful talent. Sajid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome, don't wait too long for the sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Addictive

This series was truly unputdownable. I really enjoyed reading this story, with the sex scenes working with the plot rather than being the sole focus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cry

i love this stori it was truly a great one ..u and evryone did a great job of imprinting emotions into rhis story thus making it realistic n the best one iv read ..i love the ending alothough i would have loved to see how he acted wen it cam time for the brith of all his childern

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is a wonderful peice of literature and I am very thankful that you gave it a conclusion instead of giving up part way through like so many others do. Hope everything goes well

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 9 years ago
Well done.

That was a very good story, well written, and the sex was incorporated rather well.

Thank you.

oiseroiserover 9 years ago

Great story. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create it. Again thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.....

Wow...just wow....

garbonzo607garbonzo607over 9 years ago

So it's about time I posted here too as the editor.

SSelxuyt and I took a break from writing/editing erotica for a few months as we were both busy, but we're back now for TSS2, and I tell ya, it's going to be a wild ride! We can't wait to share what is up and coming in this story, it will be even better than TSS1 (no pressure SsElXuYt! =)).

As the man himself said, the new blog is called The Fantasy Trove (fantasytrove.blogspot.com), and we'll be posting 1 chapter ahead there. You can subscribe to receive an email when a new chapter gets posted if you care to, or add it to your RSS feed (check the sidebar on the blog).

Also, all 34 epic chapters of The Succubae Seduction: The Generator (Book 1) is available as an eBook for purchase at Amazon and Smashwords.

We appreciate all of the loyal fans, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post, we would be glad to hear them! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Fucking fantastic!!

chifighterchifighterover 9 years ago
great story

I can wait to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow... Just wow

It may have taken a couple of days to fully read through this book but holy shit was it worth it! The way in which you wrote this story was absolutely divine and I cannot wait to read book 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking awesome!

Erotic, poignant, humorous, thrilling & always so imaginative! Loved every chapter. Incredible. Thank you!

Don't stop writing/ creating stories, even if it's on something different.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
Ambivalent

It was an interesting read; I'm not one for orgy type stories, but the conceot was interesting. I didn't really Lyden much, his personality was quite annoying, I enjoyed when Brooke chewed him out during the Darkeness trial. I also found ot quite despicable that Lyden and Ondine had an affair, evwn though Thomas was a douche dishonesty is saddening. My favorite characters have got to be Brooke, Arethusa, and Sheila. Overall it was worthwhile the plot was interesting enough to hold my attention, despite the pet peeves that appeared 3/5.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
simply fantastic

one of the best stories i have ever read, it had everything action romance comedy tragedy, i should have probably read this first before reading the twins but damn am i glad i read it. i think my favorite moment for its touching sadness was when lisa and lyden were in his mens mundi as she was dieing, that was the most heat wrenching part in this epic. i cant wait to read the next chapter of the twins and catch up with eldon and the gang however their story may unfold.

lonecrowlonecrowover 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved the whole story. Looking forward to read the next book.

Just one thing didn't make sense. I understand the circumstance of Lyden's death. But, before that, why was he so determined with the plan to die eventually? I mean, take the six pillars. Angela loves him, Lysa is his own daughter, Gaia has a good heart and they are in good terms. He has already defeated Varun, so his opinion doesn't count. And the pillars of light and darkness simply do not care. I do not see any legit point for him to agree to die after winning the battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Love all 34 chapters, from a true F&Syfi reader for over 5 decades.

Well written and engaging.

I'd buy the book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Supererb stroy.

I would love to see it in a book

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 7 years agoAuthor
Book

It's already up for purchase.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Wow, that was one big tale !

Never read a sci-fi story on here before so this was a gamble I'm glad I took.

Very interesting plot, even if it did repeat itself somewhat with all the quests he undertook.

Got a bit lost with the characters at times, it would have helped had you listed them at the beginning of each chapter, but it didn't detract from the enjoyment.

If there such a thing as reincarnation then I want to be a Generator in my next life !

Will now go on to read Book 02,

Well worth 5 stars.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for bringing this fascinating story into the world!

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEabout 5 years ago
5TH Read!

Never get tired of the Original! Real! Deal! Great Job Picturing and Writing This!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, it too me years to finish reading this novel. It's beyond epic! I'm glad that you could finish writing it. Thank you!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Awesome story . Will start reading book 2 right away . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars!! I think ten would be more accurate.

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, thank you very much. May I ask what your favorite part was?

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Holy frack! That was good and yes it felt like I was binging a tv show with how you did the chapters. Lol and I thought I did good writing a 3 part story , much respect DB since I know how hard it was for me to write something.

I’m moving on to part two now and will drop a line at the end of that one too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DBs_BroDBs_Broabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Jacktackular,

Thank you. it's hard to find the time to write anymore, but I do enjoy it. I'll look up your story.

TessalyTessalyalmost 2 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite stories! Easily five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous