All Comments on '"Professional" Women'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 10 years ago
Interesting essay

I've always been curious about the sex trade around the world. Thanks for writing.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
World traveler

You seem to have missed only Africa and South America.

Buenos Aires, Montivideo, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are all prime hunting grounds.

Don't know about Africa but as you well know, pussy is pussy the world round.

leBonhommeleBonhommeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Also left out Australia

Back then - 1970 - I was also in Australia, but the amateur talent was, well, "adequate", very, with British understatement. As a local told me: at parties, stay sober till ten PM, and you'll have a sure chance. True.

In Sydney, the pros were and apparently still are at Kings Cross.

After my first week, in Perth, I had the impression that things there were still rather prudish. Then in Calgoorlie, an old gold mining town, then just past a surge in interest in uranium finds, I woke up one morning. After the eight AM news on the radio, I was very surprised to hear a discussion about prostitution in the town: Hay Street, the Red House. The tenor of the call-ins was that it was better to condone it than have all those single men chasing local daughters. (Were they chaste? Would they have run?)

The web is full of information about the subject, worldwide.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
my experience...

...don't go alone. Don't kid yourself, if the Police are walking around in packs, with machineguns, they're just as likely to shake you down as the pimps and gangsters. And there are places where they are all the same men.

World-wide, it's just insert tab-A into slot-B, get off and go away so she can take the next customer in a desperate bid to fill her quota.

The most memorable, very best experience I ever had with prostitutes was a long weekend at ab old-fashioned brothel in a little resort town in Japan.

They really put on a show and please you and pleasure you. Bump-ass is the best sex game ever! Even then, that sort of enjoyable experience was dying out, so I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to participate in what is now history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous