All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 02'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 10 years ago
Very erotic..

..and well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
curious characterizations

A story is all about the characters, their personalities. The story has to be internally true to those personalities. That's all I ask.

After 2 chapters, I still don't have a good feel for the psychological make-up of the 2 protagonists. Perhaps it is the (over?) intellectualized analysis of the wife. It doesn't quite 'fit' with her self-perception of enjoying sex as 'slutty' behavior. Such an attitude hints at a repressed and conservative upbringing. Her repeated claims about lack of guilt (ch 1) at confessing enjoyment when telling about past escapades also hints at a deeper level of contradiction or conflict.

I don't know if this will be a story element, or is just an inconsistent aspect of the story telling.

By the way, I don't need to like a character to to find a story interesting. As written, the wife comes across as a self-indulgent person with a too high opinion of herself. Maybe this is the over-intellectualization at work -- or, to put it a different way, a psychological study of how rationalization works. The professed deep-love deep-connection blabla comes across as self-justification in this context - that's part of her story to herself and Hamie. That's fine. Let's see where this goes: the wife certainly seems to be working to get Jamie to accept anything and everything that she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tricked Husband

Great view on tricking husband to think it was all ok and no big thing. Just a walk in the park. Next step making him think its okay to eat lovers cum from used flappy cunt. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

So well written and intelligent. I look forward to both the erotic and literary continuation! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
upside down

the author left a comment in chapter 1 that the underlying premise of this series would never veer into formulaic cliche. It seems a formula has been reversed. there are zillions of stories of the husband having hot wife fantasies, and the wife being being shocked and appalled and mystified why he could think suck a thing. here is the reverse. the wife discovers by accident the kink in her husband, and herself, and their mutual enjoyment. then she needs to understand just who the two of them are, what is in the psych of her husband. this approach is the first I have ever read here. novel and refreshing and very interesting.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Is it possible

to write a good erotic story of sharing fantasies with one's partner and keep it in the realm of a fantasy? I don't know but so far this author is doing a good job of it here.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
She's a woman of the world and god she knows it ( just ask her )

The story is playing it safe , for better or worse. Some cuckolding may or may not occur but if so it will be of the PG-13 variant , because both parties in marriage are sooo much in love . To me, this story is dying for a imperfection, something to go wrong or a villain to at least threaten to upset the marital applecart.

Maybe its me? Maybe I'm jaded, until a viable threat appears on the horizon, this will be less then compelling. Wake me when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Getting Bored!

The first chapter was good. This one is more of the same and becoming stale. The writing style is becoming more cliche, e.g., incomplete sentences meant to show writer's sophistication but have become very annoying. Do most English writers write like they talk - verbose, repetitive, meandering, etc?

Do us a favor and let us know how many chapters more we have to put up with before you complete the story? I love seduction and foreplay but your story is like watching paint dry or seeing a waterfall - boring!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
I love it!

Wonderful story, well written! I love the anticipation that is building.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Fantasy !

At the moment the story theme is fantasy story telling between the married couple. I sense that the wife wants to have a lover. However For the husband it is fantasy and reality of his wife with another man is not his agenda. So this could be the first mistake his wife will make to send this loving, caring marriage on to the rocks of divorce !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nah

Shezenarade what the fuck

Jammie is a man???? what the fuck

too hard to read

too confusing

all over the place

subject is good, though the presentation of a difficult story is spoiled by the needless added complexity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
boring

just another mean girl who wants to fuck around but is too jealous to let her husband have the same fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still holding off voting

"You've made it, haven't you my sweet. Adapted. No more doubts or guilt. You are now free to be you. I am free to be me."

This is an incredible (as in, not credible) attempt by the female MC to define and entrench what is happening inside each other’s heads and add fuel to the sexual engine.

If, in the end, they are truly just stimulating each other, maybe that’s all they need to worry about.

But who knows what’s going on inside each other’s heads? Men are far more honest about their fantasy life, their real and desired perversions, where the real lines that are not to be crossed. And Jamie has several times defined these boundaries. But the female MC seems to seek, at least in the now, movement of those lines lines, and posits, again internally, how to make that happen.

The female MC, like most women, jealousy guard their internal slut tendencies so that they aren’t shamed by other women, society, and their men. They reflect the expectations of others. Why, with the opening quote of this comment, would the female MC presume to know or understand the male mind, or even her husbands mind, a person who has surprised her about something so personal and intimate that is abundantly clear that not even her husband can understand.

Sometimes, fantasies should remain fantasies.....letting out perversion can be a sugar high, and the damage can be hard to repair.

It’s clear to me that the female MC is convincing herself that it’s right and proper to manipulate her husband beyond his boundaries and doesn’t see the danger that exists in that wasteland. As long as she gets what she wants? And the word she used...ADAPTED....that is changed from what he was NOT....into something that clearly exists in her mind and now reality......

~Enkidu

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

Very nice slow lead up that I am looking forward to following onward. Quite a lot of verbiage but it is worth the extended reading.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore continues to prep her cuck.

Eatdessert1stEatdessert1stover 1 year ago

She’s heading to be a hotwife, isn’t she? Scherezade is a good alternative title.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

So its okay for her to tell him her erotic moments in a past life, but not okay for him to reciprocate. I call total bullshit on this whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous