All Comments on 'Masturbation Show'

by randdude

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Not much more needs to be said. I Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bigdick

Loved the story, had me errect and ready to cum.

would have loved to be a stranger and gone to the door and watched the show to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hard on salute

I enjoy being watched as I jerk off too.

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
hard on salute

I enjoy being watched as I jerk off too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
like to

i like women to see my penis when flaccid and small. turns me on. then i like to get big and hard and cum. six inch difference. i want to try CFNM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Incredible description

This may have been the best description of how it feels to cum really well, when everything works perfectly, that I have read. I love the theme of showing off and was very hard by the time Joe got going stroking his cock. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another story line

Damn, well, you succeeded in gettin me HARD once again my friend. You are quite a writer with a very vivid imagination. This does bring back a few memories however.

Why don't you write another story about Jayde being in the picture, Is she married or have a boyfriend? Maybe a nice foursome, which I'm sure you are UP to.

Just a thought????????????

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

Hi,

I barely made it through this story with out ejaculating myself. When Cindy starts spanking her naughty boy I almost came! Wow, nice Story Thanks

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Great story!

I wish I had been a delivery boy who caught you in that situation. Ummm...the possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cock show

I love exposing myself especially while jerking off. One time I was in a hotel in Pa. and was very horny so I was jerking off. As I continued I got bold and opened the door to the room while naked and very hard. That made me hornier so I stepped out into the hallway naked and hard. I walked down the hall jerking off and went all the way to the elevators. Now out of control I pushed the button on the elevator and stood there jerking off as the doors opened. Not knowing if someone was on there fueled my fire so I stepped on and pushed the button for the lobby. I did chicken out just before the doors closed all the way and stepped off and came all over the carpet.

sweatmansweatmanover 7 years ago
fantastic

have her bring a couple over....surprise them and then offer them a show.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really similar story to a fantasy of mine. I imagine my wife going out with 3 of her girlfriends and me at home. I indulge in some porn viewing and advanced pleasuring by sticking a fleshlight in the sofa cushions, stripping down, lubing up and starting to pump away. And mid hump, I hear laughing in the doorway and it's my wife and her friends. They make me stand on display, poke and prod, then force me to finish while they watch. I love the combo of humiliation and exposure and being told what to do. Big turn on. If a Literotica series, I'd follow it up with later encounters with each of the women present and possibly their equally submissive husbands.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Great story. I like exhibitionism. This was a great turn on for me. Allowing her friends to watch was so over the top. Super! Thanks for creating and sharing. John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userranddude@randdude
92 Followers
Most stories based at least loosely on real events. I'm adventurous, very open-minded, Love everything outdoors. Exhibitionist tendencies/fantasies. vy bi-curious. Enjoy social (beach resort) nudity. Love travel esp off the beaten path LOVE to get feedback on my stories. I w...