All Comments on 'Glory Beyond the Hole'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 382 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

One of the best stories on this site. You made me feel her pain and alienation in a way I've not felt before. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Without a doubt, this is one of the most enthralling and most exciting erotic stories I've ever read. Well constructed characters with whom you can easily empathize, as the sexual tension relentlessly build up. Extremely erotic scenes, very well described in details, all in very good taste. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Movie Script

If Hollywood had any guts, this would make an incredible movie! And I don't mean just because of the porn, but because of the characters. I am a MWM who has had his horizons broadened by the stories on this site, but this story transcends Literotica.

I can imagine this story becoming bigger than "The Crying Game" or any other recent film that tried to address sexuality...Thanks for taking the time to develop the story...perhaps they will choose the author to work on the movie script!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Connections

I look for stories that are hot, but mostly ones that have deep connections between the main characters. A story is boring if all there is is sex even if it's good sex. The chemistry between Rose and Michelle made it great just like the main characters in a lot of your stories. Keep on writing and thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

This was a great read. I was glued to all 9 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Beautiful Story

While not a TG person, I understand rock bottom, & how love can lift you out of a hole. Beautifully written & engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A beautiful love story

A beautifully written love story, with great erotic content.

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful story

In a better world, this would be in the "Romance" section, because that's what it is.

One false note: when Rose calls Michele "baby". That's a player's word. It doesn't suit her character.

NearMissNearMissabout 10 years ago
Fabulous Story!

You're writing style is absolutely fantastic! I really felt deeply for both girls, both at the depths of their dispair and the height of their joyous union. Oh, and the steamy love scenes totally helped as well! Some my consider this story a bit wordy or overly romantic, but I wouldn't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel, please!

ANYTIME you feel like writing a sequel staring these two lovelies, please do!!! Mercy, that was both hot and tender/romantic--so damned hot having two uber-hot tgirls finding sex and romance together.

Truthfully, I'd love to read about their relationship after that first time in Michele's apartment; how their lives changed, what happened, the romance of it all.

Thank you for sharing a simply wonderful story. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Magnetix

Soft, tender, forgiving, rewarding, sensual, realistic, elaborate, enticing and overall well written. Kudos for sharing a heartfelt tail that engulfs your readers . . . loved it ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beutifully written

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Well done, The story had me hooked. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lost for words

A superb wonderful well written story. A depth of feeling seldom found here, or anywhere. (I'm sure they would love it on FM)

Thanks again and now I'm going to read more of your contributions

christi11christi11about 10 years ago
Excellent!

A very good story. It started off bleak and I'll admit I peeked at the end before reading it to make sure I got my happy ending. :-)

Thanks for sharing, and I will definitely be looking through your other stories.

Christi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet

Great story, definitely one of the better constructed on the site, and didn't skimp on the eroticism either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nicely written

I came here for quick jack-off material, but was absorbed by the story telling and read through the whole thing, not as porn but as a nice short story. It was erotic, but it was more than that to me. I felt what the protagonist was feeling as I read this and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well done! Can't wait to read your other work.

cliptoecliptoeabout 10 years ago
A New Category is needed for this Wonderful Work!

I just loved every word. Your way with feelings, expression, and growth are amazing. I just wish we had another category than just "favorite story". This one deserves a new category, "All Time Favorite Story"! Thank you for the beautiful share!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great mix of my 2 favorite topics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not my normal kettle of fish but...

Not my normal kettle of fish but a very fine and romantic story. I was hooked from page 2 and I had to finish it before I could go to sleep. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Work

This was a great story, keep up the great work! I hope you continue writing, I have read all of your stories, and loved them all. Hope you make many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hell ya. What a great Story. I loved it. And you can be sure that i will read the Rest instantly.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent !

The story is the best thing I have read in a few months. Beautiful. Thanks for making my day brighter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Greatest Read

I love the story and you have written it well. This is the best I have read in a very very long time and maybe the best every. Thanks for such at touching story with just enough "hot" inserted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So sweet...

I guess we all need a little 'hot' in our lives, but what we need more than anything is a lot of love. Most of the stories on here are heavy on the former and light on the latter, and that's fine - they serve a purpose and do a pretty good job of it. But, speaking as a tranny, one of the things that people aren't aware of so much is the loneliness - the feeling of having to hide who you really are from the world, and that the thing you need more than anything else is someone who will understand you, support you and love you for exactly who you are, not who they think you ought to be. And it's for THAT reason that I love this story so much, and it really struck a chord for me.

I'm lucky enough that I do have someone who loves me for me, warts and all, and she's a wonderful woman. For those of you out there who don't, I wish you luck - they really do exist, despite their rarety. And for the author, thank you. That made me very happy (and perhaps a little hot, lol) x

MissDeeLisciousMissDeeLisciousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I love this story, The detailed descriptions of wild sissy sex are so exquisite, especially the fucking, it's exactly how I experience intense carnal debauchery. It covered the seedy, but so exciting, aspects of wanton anonymous glory hole sex that many of us nasty girls have experienced, I for one loved that part of my life with no regrets. I love the way the story evolved to Rose and Michelle becoming bonded, madly in love, body and soul, as only two homosexual Tgirls can be. The most pure and intense form of love on the planet as far as I am concerned.

Michelle aka MissDeeLisscios

spiderwalspiderwalabout 10 years ago
Great story

A great story, well written and the words make it easy to picture in your mind, which in turn makes it an even sexier read :)

CapnDCapnDabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Great work. It is rare for a porn story to have a character as well developed and interesting as Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A rare treat

I mean it, it's rare to find a story that A) Has an actual plot, B) doesn't rush but also doesn't drag things out and C would be finishes on the -nearly- perfect note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this one. As others have said, your story had a perfect pace to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful story

Though not a transsexual myself, I feel you've captured the alienation that transsexuals feel in society because they are so often treated as freaks. So much more than lusty sex scenes, this is an inspirational story of finding love in an unlikely place and against hopeless odds. Thank you! I'll be sure to read more of your work.

Rick469hotsexRick469hotsexabout 10 years ago
TRUE LOVE

I loved & enjoy this beautiful story. I wanted to except it a REAL TRUE LOVE for two woman who have been hurt & not excepted for so long. I LOVE both woman & wish I could have part of their life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much for the amazing story, one of your best but I love all of them that I read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Thank you for this beautiful piece. Hoping to read more of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Just finished reading this, and felt better about everything... You are an amazing writer, thank you.

walkerlongwalkerlongalmost 10 years ago

This story really presented the alienation of the transsexual woman with empathy and understanding. Also some of the hottest descriptions of oral sex available.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Its A Strange Story And Yet So Well Written...

...that its compelling even if I can't recognise it. The title and tags nearly kept me from reading it at all. Figuring it to be another one of the many sissy glory hole stories that wanders through, but its score always made me wonder... until I finally saw the comments before mine. So I clicked on it, quite ready to exit, but YKN's writing, as usual was superb. This story has a great theme and storyline that reels you in and shows the transgendered in the best of compassion and empathy. Um... I just don't recognise it. I went though college as a pre-op TG female and I have to say... at no time, not once... not ever, did it 'leave my mind' that I was sexually different. Usually I ran into the same problems, but long before sexual interaction of any kind. Yeah, I had guys go crazy on me... but it was just because we had gone out to dinner, and I always told them as soon as posible 'what' I was. After I'd explained everything and they had their temper tantrums (even after I said I would pay for everything I had ordered), they would insist we leave immediately because... they were afraid of being seen with me (it was funny because they would make sure we were in a darkened quiet spot so they could cop a feel, it was unlikely anyone would see us other than the wait staff). I usually would simply ask if I might finish my salad before we left, because that was as far as the conversation had reached. I love that this story brings out the 'issues' that the TG'd have to deal with, its a nice intro to a conversation long overdue. I know it was important for the main character to do what she did in order for the storyline to move forward... but its just wrong. I went thru this in the mid-seventies, no internet and we were mostly refered to as 'drag queens' or (more kindly as the lesbian char says it) boys wanting to look like girls. Gender Dysphoria was brand new. And yet I found friends, usually other TGs as described here (or described better in a story called 'stray cats'), but was also beaten and raped when all my precautions broke down. This story was much like reading about something you've been through, but by someone from another culture or something. I just kept reading and thinking, 'but why would she be doing that right then?'... even though what she was doing seemed compelling, I wanted to just scream at her because what she was doing was completely illogical. Certainly brought out strong emotion from long ago, but even if we're talking recent history, I simply don't recognise this character. Its all wrong, even though beautifully written, and interesting in terms of exposing an issue long repressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I usually read in bed before I retire fot the night, but couldn' put it down until the end. Again, a really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A perfect mixture

I like the stories you write so please keep up the good work, its so nice to find alternatives to the normal troupes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Joscelyn2tg: What?

I can't really figure out what you are trying to say or why you put everything in a single public comment. It seems like you should've just had an email conversation with the author.

YKN: This is the greatest work I've read on this site, and, by far, the best in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

one of the best stories i've read in a long time

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Anon: what?

Are you the comment police now, too anon? So sorry, I'll make sure I ask your permission next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anon

Beautiful amazing story! Almost out of place on this website. So sensual, so hopeful and kind. Has got me thinking seriously about what my own sexuality means. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Blown away

Amazing story! Loved every bit of it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great love story

Although I can't imagine what that type of person goes through. I think this is a perfect story. A fairy tell story that we all want

NeooeNNeooeNalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

I started reading this for "a quick fix" and discovered that I just continued reading, it is absolutely beautiful and still sexy and hot to read. Thank you YKN!

Marcie4youMarcie4youalmost 10 years ago

Lovely, and explains my history as well.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

What an amazing story, the raw emotions are as good, if not better than the hot sex. Woozers, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Best I've read. No joke. You captured the experience and emotion perfectly. Well done.

DirtandpolishDirtandpolishalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

Love reading stories with such passion and two people finding their soulmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Enough said

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 10 years ago
WOW

This is an incredible story. Definitely 1 of the best on this site. Well written, I could feel the 'ups and downs' as if they were my own. You have a phenomenal gift, so I guess I'd better be checking out the rest of your stuff, and see what I've been missing! ;)

Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

ive been reading your work for years. Silent Fan in the corner. 30 years old, married, with three kids. You're so right in that if you don't know what they're thinking, then it's not sexy. This story blew my mind. I got off a dozen times on it, reading when I got up for work, on a break at work (!) and in other private time. I'd like to think my partner gets me that well. We hooked up mere days after meeting and the sex was phenomenal. I said after a week that I could see us forever. Now, like I said. . . Three kids and 10 years. Hope to flatter you by telling you that I bring your stories to the bedroom. Not the nitty gritty or the techniques--we've had that since we met-- but the ideas and communication. What do you like, why do you like it? What would you like to try and why? It's opened up whole new levels in our bedroom life. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsomeness

HOLY DUCK!!!!!!!

This is by far the best shemale/transgender work I ever. read.. the way you described Everett scrambles and every moment was just amaizing.. you should write a novel or something... the dialogs were a little stLe I mean they are used in every porno story on here..at the near end I mean....5/5 still

-blue

samaritan69samaritan69over 9 years ago
WOW

What a great story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.

DaybreakRachelDaybreakRachelover 9 years ago
I cried. I AM Michele.

This is only the second story on Literotica ever to bring me to tears (after McKayla's Miracle, which shouldn't surprise anyone). Here though, it wasn't because of anything sad. It was because, more than any other character in recent memory, I felt like I WAS Michele.

I'm also a transsexual woman in my 20s, and every word she said rang true. I'm not nearly that hot, of course, but everything else... People see me and think I'm a decent-looking, happy, well-adjusted girl. I'm friendly, I'm bubbly, I can get dates when I want. But the truth is that it's been years since the last time I had a second date. Some people find me repulsive, as is expected. But too many others find me a sexual curiosity, someone to fulfill their fetish needs, an item to check off their bucket list before moving on. I've dated a handful of tranny chasers and I've been the third wheel to several happy couples. People do want me and like me, but never for romance. I can't be brought home to people's parents, I can't ever have children, I'm just not marriage material and that's never going to change.

Ultimately, my vice became trans-oriented sex parties. Those parties were my glory hole, just with less anonymity. Lots of "straight" guys looking to get sucked off by a tranny and never talk to her. Hell, even eye contact is optional at best. Sometimes there was intercourse, most of the time not. But where else is there to go for someone like me? It's shitty, terrible sex, but it's still better than opening my heart to someone who couldn't ever love me back. I've sworn off those parties for good probably a half dozen times now, and yet... I'm going to another one tomorrow. Why? Because why the fuck not? Ultimately, I'm not necessarily looking for another trans girl in hopes that she can relate to me. Whoever I find- woman, man, or anything else- I'll be happy if we can fall in love. But instead, here I am alone, rubbing myself off to erotic fiction. Guess I'm waiting for my Rose...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seriously cute

this was adorable, sexy, and seriously trans positive!!!!! loved it. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

At times it was really hard to read, as the emotions of the characters are/were so close to my own, but I truly enjoyed it, and in some ways, it kind of gives me hope to let my own walls down. One of the best and most Trans-friendly stories I've ever read; I'd definitely recommend it to others, and I look forward to reading more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect blend

To sum it up: your story was so good it compelled me to write a comment about it which I have never done before.

The back story of Rose served perfectly at the end to demonstrate just how happy she and Michele were. Without understanding the difficulties of someone who is trans their whole lives you wouldn't get the same feeling of a happy ending.

To be honest I started reading the story just as a masturbation aid, but I found myself pulled into your work. If anyone is bothering to read the comments on a porn story before reading the story then I hope you seriously give this story a read. Its longer than most stories on here, but dam is it a good one. 10/10, and I will, defintely be looking for your work in the future, keep up the awesome writing!

p1967kup1967kuover 9 years ago
Superb

This one of the best stories I have read here. I would call it a great love story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

It's erotic. But unlike most stories here. I was fully drawn in by the story you told and while the erotic parts were great. I really kept reading for the story. It's very well done you have a unique story telling gift. I look forward to reading more of your writings. I am an avid reader of various genres and this story draws you in as much as an award winning novel would. I see writing of this caliber on best sellers list.

Very impressed. Can't say enough good things. ( my first ever comment in several years on this site and likely my last, just showing support for a gifted writer)

inQbusinQbusover 9 years ago
Amazing

I found this awesome story by browsing the comments section. A user had left a lengthy comment, adding towards the end that it was their first comment on a Literotica story in years. This is a really beautiful story and I have given it five stars. First when she lashes out at the poor guy I thought "What a bitch" buy after reading about her past I felt sorry for all her humiliation. See, when you get readers to like your character, then you've succeeded. There sure are some spelling and grammar errors but screw them all! Some parts, in my opinion, could've been better if shortened a bit, but screw what I think! The story was really good and all I have to say is that if you ever write an erotica book I would buy it. (But only if all the stories in it are this good. :))

Cheers

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of your best

Absolutely LOVED it, Gorgeous story, hit hard at the start, beautiful ending. Two thumbs (one dick) up.

Fly_paraFly_paraover 9 years ago
thanks, loved it

l hope you are as happy as the subject in yur story is , keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I am not sure if this a true story or a work of fiction. But either way I loved reading it. If its a true story, I am glad you found happiness and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

A great shemale story. Full of heartaches and pain for both girls. Eventhough Rose wanted to give up on love she still sought love and found it in Michele, a girl as beautiful as she is with an equally beautiful girly cock! As a man, I wish I could find a beautiful versatile shemale like either Rose or Michele to marry me!!! Your story gives me hope that I can find a beautiful girl like them one day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW then, WOW now.

I first read this story back in February and it touched me deeply then.

I just got through re-reading it again now and it's just as powerful the second time as it was the first time. In fact it's so good, I had to rate and comment this time.

Well done YKN, and Thankyou.... 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Very good story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You write for the comments?

I'm almost 30, and just realized I'm transgender, and am attracted to transgendered people. I've been on Literotica for years, but this is the first time I've clicked on a story about transgendered people.

All I have to say is thank you. I hope that's enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story, loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic story, very deep

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh great...

now I have that stupid "Pet Shop" song stuck in my head "there are lots of opportunities, if there aren't you can make them, I've got the brain, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money..."

Oh well.

Much of what you say rings true, except your description of high schools doesn't begin to describe the hateful, conformist and malicious environment where bullies run amok while the schoolmasters do nothing. Many, many times worse than even the most mediocre of colleges and I don't miss that environment for a picosecond. I remember entering university not wanting to talk to anyone after all the abuse ladled out in elementary and secondary schools. Don't tell me kids are adorable, they're monsters... particularly against the weakest of their own.

Certainly the whole question of "passing" vs. being "read" extends far beyond the bedroom and actual sexual partners. As such, as much as I am a sucker for a happy ending ('lick'), the whole thing seems a bit of an oversimplification.

I wish it were all this simple. What if I were to find a Rose or a Michèle? I don't want to be a parent, so that much is fine, but when I try to find support from my family I know what I'd get: father negative, sis supportive, mama trying to be the peacemaker as some sort of damage control. Basically the same nonsense my family went through a generation ago when a favourite aunt espoused (and later divorced) a coloured man and just as senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

Very erotic and very well written! This was not a "slam-bam, thank-you ma'am" story and I liked it. This was erotic literature that had a story line and a theme, with character development. Even though I have never had any of the problems the main character dealt with, the writing was so well done that I found myself sympathizing with her (and very attracted to her as well). I know this had to have taken a long time to write, thank you for doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazed and pleasantly surprised

I'm a LGBTQ ally, and have been since I was in high school. This story gave me additional perspective and insight on how redemptive acceptance and love can be for someone who is constantly alienated by everything from bathroom labels to not being the "right kind of gay." We all crave love, and the complete freedom of self that it cultivates. This story was a reminder of how fundamental and universal that need really is. Thank you, YKN.

Rachel_Salter_1985Rachel_Salter_1985over 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the story. As a transgendered girl myself I could relate to the main character's feelings of loneliness and isolation. I too have built up walls to protect myself. I wish it were that easy to find someone who understands what it is like to be transgendered and who I share a connection with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I very much enjoyed this story. Please keep writing more.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Beautiful Story of True Love Found and Shared by Two Needy People

Gotta say this did not end the way I had it pictured a third of the way through and THANKS! Love the way your worked this into two miserable lives wallowing in despair and without hope found each other by accident, Then their unknown mutual despair at the depressing situation blossomed into love and a love that transformed them and their lives forever. A 180 turnaround into bliss and a satisfying love relationship. That love then altered them and their relationships and changed their entire outlook of life which allowed them to finally have a positive attitude with other people at work and socially. Sweet! Appreciate so much how well you did this. Hugs and Kisses

Anothny_PicardAnothny_Picardover 9 years ago

excellent work, this is such a great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

Thank you for a lovely sexy saga.

Pages 7-8 made a 4 tissue morning.

inlovewithbbwinlovewithbbwover 9 years ago

poor girl

glad to see her well and happy at the end

6ofone6ofoneabout 9 years ago
Extraordinary

Wow, what a gripping story and incredibly hot sex "scenes." Happy, sad, hot, horny.... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was beautiful!

Amazing story, this should be turned into a movie

strangemagicstrangemagicabout 9 years ago
This story made me glad that I could read!

Thanks you so much for your story!

scotj09scotj09about 9 years ago
Amazing!

Well done! Certainly one of the best works on this site!

frankrosfrankrosabout 9 years ago

Excellent story, stimulating, emotional, and highly arousing. I must have leaked a gallon of precum while reading just teasing myself, then i joined our lovers in climax at the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the glory hole

Another of your wonderful stories. I enjoy your writing and have many more of your stories to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

It was very erotic and had a great story. Very emotional. Great Job.

williambateswilliambatesabout 9 years ago
One of the best stories I have read!

Wow, your story has been written so well! Well done! Would love to get together with you in that same gloryhole and ..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hope

excellant story with a wonderful play on the emotions of feeling really alone. Thank you for the loving conclusion. All should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A job well done

You're to be congratulated on an fine story, I literally didn't leave my seat until I had finished reading this excellent work, looking forward to you're next TS based story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!!!

loved your story keep up the good work please!!!

P S had me hard also.

Thank you.

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 9 years ago
great story

Very good story. It was a long read, but that was good. The plot and characters them selves seemed to draw me to read further. Dam fine job.

karencrossdresskarencrossdressabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

A well crafted story...great characterization...flowing plot lines...plus I had a boner in my panties reading the hot parts! Excellent job well done! Please write more...I'd like to see what you would do with two cross dressers or femboys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I've never read a story in this category before, but I really loved this one.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Beautifully written - it really hit home w/ this reader

After years of gender evolution as a TG, my life partner is TG too. Your description of this type relationship really touched me; and made me horney as a cootie! tee hee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your love story

Your story is both beautiful and exciting .

I am sorry that until you met Michelle you felt disgusting. I truely believe there is nothing more beautiful than a transgendered person. Nothing more sexy than a woman with a cock . I personally am still single because i have yet to meet someone like you and Michelle. I am so happy that you found each other.

Hugs and kisses

TheGuyInBlackTheGuyInBlackabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I don't suppose you'd consider writing a sequel? This was one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my god

So I read this story.....loved it!.....only after did I realize you wrote my favorite story on here....."A big side effect." You are an amazing writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5884 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...