All Comments on 'Secret Life of a Guilty Wife'

by theoncomingstorm

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
Not much of a story

She cheats on her husband and that is the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is there ' More ' ?

Okay , it was not the best story in the world,

and it had one Technical error in it, which a spellcheck should have found,

But 'By Crikey' Anonymous must have been absolutely enraged to write his vituperative diatribe, I can see the spittle coming out as he pounded the words, in Upper case no less, ... ITS A (apostrophe) PREMUS IRRATATING, ' HE HUBBY" "NOW WIN " "SITUATION.HAT THIS" PEOPLES (apostrophe) QRITING, and just before he had the heart attack .."U SUCK"

It does not look as good as a random sampling of your other work, it, like them, finishes quickly.

You might like to insert a bit of dialogue, not the "oooh Ahh, do me harder" type to assist in creating the situation, Especially as the curtain comes down, creating a bit of an epilogue to finish the story,

This seems to be the first time you've gone into Loving Wives. It;s a tough nut to crack,. How about trying a " flash' story, about the same length. that would 'let' you get away with your super-fast ending.

But is there more to come, as suggested by the precis? "One thing leads to another, starting a string of affairs."

Cheers, Thanks, and it was more than "a read"

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
."

The editing process put these in..

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Needs to be continued...

...nice start but I feel this story is somehow unfinished..I do hope you can add another chapter. Up to now this story is unvotable for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another ...

cheating WHORE wife who has no respect for her herself or her husband ...

CUMDUMP comes to mind! Like all cheating cunts the hope here is she is kicked to the curb, penniless and her husband finds a woman that has more going for her than this three hole slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There are too many issues with this story.

You're 25, married (separated technically) with a one child. You're husband is quite a bit older than you with ZERO interest in sex and you meet a guy on Whisper and immediately invite this complete stranger over to watch a movie? In your house? Then, after you've gotten your groove on, you feel guilty for cheating? Da'fuq did I just read?

This isn't erotic, it's a train wreck. A disaster, never mind this "19 yr old" stranger fucking you, he could have been a drug dealer or a rapist...you don't even know him and yet you invite him to your house. Are you fucking retarded?

Then, you get married to a man you aren't even in love with...so what the fuck did you expect? You take a job as a phone sex operator when everyone knows its webcam operators and all of this is ok. You're actually ok with this? This is completely normal behaviour in your opinion.

I don't know if there is more; but considering the train wreck you've foisted on us, I'll pass on future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too weird

Only 25 years yet dissatisfied for 'years'? With one child and now husband is not interested in sex. What did she do to put him off? How old is this kid? Cannot be more than say 5 years old. No. Make her 35 maybe, then it may work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually,

this story seems to be an honest cry for help, a plea for understanding. If the husband is even close to being the person portrayed, the writer is justified in her actions.

(I make my comment as anonymous--although I usually use my lit name-- because the vituperative, ungrammatical and out of control negative comments by others to this story make me afraid of their insane reactions to what I think are my reasoned words.)

Seek67Seek67about 10 years ago
Rubbish

No substance, No story or character development. Is this your first story? It read more like a one page essay a school kid would write barring the sex of course. I give it a 1 star or a school grade of F for fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I liked it good try

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
Reads like a porn script

Zero content and sex with someone you just met 5 minutes ago and invited into your home sight unseen.

AKA the "Porn Fantasy" usually a fantasy from young guys who have no clue what a real relationship and sex life looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story needs to be longer

The elements are there, enough to justify fucking a stranger after 5-10 minutes. The brief history as back-story gives the reasons. But, overall, a small closing paragraph which only states the feeling guilt doesn't balance with the first two parts (back-story and 'the deed').

The story would have to take a closer look at the clash of feeling between the sexual relief on one hand and the 'guilt' about her role in a marriage which has little value anyway.

By the way, I read these stories as works of fiction. Even with first-person voice, I do not assume it it the writer talking. It is the character, it is a point-of-view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another

retard puts pen to paper just what we need on this site, go away and get a life.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 10 years ago
Divorce

Ok...couldn't be a loving wife if she divorced, yet why stay married and have affairs...you have given us her reasons for being dissatisfied, but no reason to stay married and have affairs.

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 10 years ago

I missed the dialogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your name

is about as long as your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Skipped this one.

Judging from the comments I think I'll pass. Just some info. It doesn't get better in loving wives today. Loving wives stories averaged 2.46 stars. Good erotica is becoming a stranger in loving wives. "Trash" is becoming the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another hateful Cunt wife

Total shit story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Not LW

Sweetie kicked her Hubby out of the (her? his? their?) house and they are not engaged (that we are told) in ANY reconciliation process, like counseling. Effectively, she is married in NAME only. Any sex she has will have no effect on Hubby!

The narrator (Sweetie) should take ALL mention of Hubby (including the miserable history) OUT of the tale, and resubmit to Erotic Couplings (the Henny Youngman section of EC)!

A fucking stranger asks to come over to her place to watch a video! Without a second thought she agrees to this plan. No idea that some canoodling might be on the horny teen's mind! But she resists fiercely so any guilt afterwards is misplaced...yeah, sure! Like butter resists a hot biscuit!

2* But it REALLY begged for a 1

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 10 years ago
I Liked It

I liked this story. It was too short and lacked dialog, but I identified with the neglected wife (not that I am one, alas I am a divorced male) because she described the steps she took away from her insensitive, rude husband. I'm going back and read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
guilty wife?????

Bullshit. She was not satisfied, instead of divorcing hubby to be free to do whatever she wants, she kicks him out with separation (?for sucurity or money??), arranges to willingly meet younger stranger, knowing/hoping/wanting/longing for what was to happen afterwards, and then suddenly feel guilty for cheating on her "husband", you know the one she wanted gone ???? Stupid and utter bullshit since she alkready knows there will be more.

For the rest, writing not too bad but could surely improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Secret Life of a Guilty Wife Ch. 02

That arrived the very next day, but you couldn't be bothered to tell people this wasn't a complete story. That's nothing but a "Fuck You" to the readers, so my rating of 1 is my "Fuck You" right back at you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thats similar to my first time with a guy from craigslist

except he was 22 i was 42

he couldnt hold out as long and blew his wad into my mouth

lovelylori79@gmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a complete and utter mess.

A "1" because negative scores aren't possible.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not really

Whore doesn't feel that guilty about cheating on her husband. Damned bitch.

Bones74Bones74about 3 years ago
Cheating

To all you whingers out there who don't understand the concept of this Loving wives section, feel not to read the stories. Not all of want "she a cheating lying bitch and she must be punished" tales. They're not erotic, they're morose and anything but erotic. They obviously make you feel better about your wife having a boyfriend and maybe even make you feel like a man again. Some of us like cheating stories, we want to read about wife sharing. It's not your website, go create your own if you don't like the genre. each to their own and all that..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous