All Comments on 'Lady in Red Ch. 32'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Remembrances

This reminds me of the Buddy books and Tom Swift books of my childhood. Modern literature uses more human heroes and at least gives them a couple of weak points.

Gee, HDK I have read all the chapters but I wish you would go back to writing flash stories! Nothing against 1000 page books you know but this has so much repetition throughout that it sound like music with a constant refrain dominating all thought and feeling..

gt_readergt_readerabout 10 years ago
Please don't make me wait too long!

A wonderful series. I waited until it was almost done before I started reading because once started I hate waiting for the next installment. Of course that led to me reading 31 chapters almost non-stop.

Yes, the storyline is over the top and totally implausible but still very enjoyable. I think Bruce22 nailed it with the Tom Swift comparison. It is a bit like the old serials they used to show at the movie theatres with evil aliens or spies or desperadoes in the old west.

Keep up the great work.

martingeemartingeeabout 10 years ago

Once again a great chapter please don't leave us waiting for Book 2, cant wait to read the further exploits of all the characters so glad you didn't choose the easy option of they all lived happily ever.

Would love to see some drama perhaps a threatened law suit against LIRP from Chris de burgh over copyright etc, with it all turning out all right in the end and may be him even singing it to Gwen or Steve and Gwen dancing to it whilst he sings (future story line there for you perhaps).

Please keep up the great work

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 10 years ago
Book 1

I think you could make it a book very easily. A great cast of characters and lots of action (all kinds). I am already anxious about Book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
repetition

So, so much of this story is repeated over and over and over. This could easily be a great story in half or less the words.

The humor imbedded is HDK for sure and that is always so enjoyable. This constant repetition is maddening to read, though.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Given your Beatles background I kept waiting for you to describe Steve and Gwen singing, "Back In The USSR" at their concert. But, I guess that would've been too obvious. Congratulations for Book One. I will eagerly await for Book Two.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I loved this story in the beginning but I got bored somewhere around chapter 20 something. I love the characters but their heroisms, near death experiences and talents got redundant. It started with me browsing through the chapters then I just skipped them all together.

Good luck with Book Two...much success. If the plot is the same as Book One I might just skip it all together. Who knows...I may give it a chance just to see if there are any differences.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 10 years ago
This story just gets better with every re read.

Looking forward to Book 2. I know it is a fantasy but strands the imagination to contemplate that you will have "honest" politicians. Say it ain't so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent end to book 1

Thank you HDK it was an excellent ride. I agree some of the dialogue was redundant but so what? The story is just plain fun and this segment was as well.

I anxiously look forward to Book 2.

Thanks again for the wonderful trip.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 10 years ago
Wonderfull

This has been a great book. I am of course excited to see book two. This last chapter was all I expected it to be and brought everything to a nice conclusion. i have now read LADY IN RED three times. You are the only author I read on this site so I have to ask, when can we expect more and again thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait...

Thank you and as my comment reads, can't wait for the next book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exciting

HDK I have read your story over and over again. I still can't get enough, great ending for Book 1 and I can't wait for Book 2😊👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Any title change for the continuation?

Great book. Could be a Cinemax series. Any name change for the continuation that you mentioned?

drdetroit019drdetroit019about 10 years ago
As good a read as I have read in 60 years.

I hope I find Book 2 when you finally publish.

Cussler is my favorite author and this story made me put him aside several times.

Ani100Ani100about 10 years ago
Hard to believe …

HDK says book two will be hard to believe, as if book one wasn't. In fact the suspension of disbelief had long been discarded, but so what? It was a fun roller coaster of a ride that I thoroughly enjoyed … ok I felt that may be the constant recapping of previous chapters was the one element that could be reduced but for over the top escapism, unreal dialogue and swashbuckling it was great!

Just to make sure I am being understood, I am not criticising at all, I enjoyed this foray into fantasy immensely. Well done, HDK, for getting through it and thank you for sharing it.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Most enjoyable...

Wow... a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter. I glad I had the opportunity to read it all at once. You've put so much time and effort into such a wonderful story... Thankyou. I can't wait for Book 2.

gv1horsegv1horseabout 10 years ago
Sorry but I have to ask

It seems that everyone is waiting for book two so I figured I would pester just a little and ask how it is coming. I know you were trying to get a few chapters ahead. Are we getting close to putting some of us out of our waiting misery? I am now reading In My Life for the fourth time. I need more to do.

drdetroit019drdetroit019about 10 years ago
Is this the end?

Hi

Been awhile since this chapter was submitted? Is there more coming? Hope so, as this story served me well while laid up in the hospital with pneumonia recently.

Thanks for such an entertaining and well-written story.

Don

gv1horsegv1horseabout 10 years ago
It's me again

Just letting you know I have not forgotten you. With luck writing has been moving forward for you Is book two almost ready to start showing up for us to read? You are always so good about answering fan mail. I know you have a lot of demands on your time so just want you to know you are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

The story lines, areas covered, personalities are great. It would be a great book. There are in some ways too occasions of saving someone, but the overall quality makes it well worth the time to read. THANK YOU

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
INTOXICATING...AWESOME...ENTERTAINING!

Just finished Book 1 and it is by far my favorite story of all. Thanks! Now I can start on Book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stuff

My favorite statement in this whole story: "I want you to be kinder to the world leaders. Play nice, Steve," stated Paula sarcastically as Steve dropped her off at her table." Play nice! I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harold Robbins "the Storyteller" is very similar

Other than a couple of name exchanges and some poor grammar (nothing disasterous) I loved it and it only took just under thrty hours to read (I ate a couple of meals and slept {a little}). This was a page turner and I just hope book 2 is the same. I was hoping Steve and Gwen would at least get engaged before she went to California and he went to Annapolis. Great read.

douglas569d@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

I have read part one twice and tried to envision Gwen and the Lady in Red song from my memory of the song. I finally pulled it up online and saw the original video and OMG the video showing the girl dancing was beautiful like you describe Gwen. Now I really know what you are describing and it fits totally! Both the song and the girl. I may be 70 and a has been...but I understand the military part of the plot and how I was raised when it comes to honor and respect for the ladies. Thank you HDK. The plot and dialogue is what America and family life should be like. For those that cannot understand that...I am sorry. I tried to live my own life and raise my 3 girls in that manner and I somewhat succeeded...if not entirely. I will read it again and again until I have had enough...but you are the man...and the best writer on here! Keep it going please...? OldMarineVet & retired State Officer - Ronald R Wood

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years agoAuthor
A simple thank you to

all of you that have read this series and especially to those that send emails to me and commented on it. I do find it odd that at least one reader apparently took the time to read the entire series and leave negative comments and low votes on every chapter. I respect the fact that many people do not care for my story, but to read thirty some chapters and comment how bad it is after every chapter seems a bit pathological, at least to me. I leave up all comments and allow voting. I write this because I enjoy it, and to entertain those that also like this sort of story. Thanks to all of you that take the time to read it.

scarlet_1scarlet_1about 9 years ago
A Wonderful Read

I've enjoyed reading this series. It's been a truly wonderful Rollercoaster ride of note.

Thank you, and now I'm off to read Book 2. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait to read more of your stories! This is a wonderful story, implausible sure, but that's what fiction is all about. Also it sets some lofty goals for all us mired in the minutiae folks to aspire to. There isn't anything wrong with a story like this, I'm very glad I found it. Thank you for an awesome story, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Yes, I have read all 32 chapters of part one. It is well thought out escapism with interludes of good old fashioned family values. Look forward to reading part 2. In the meantime Harddaysknight keep your stories flowing you are undoubtably one of the best writers on literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over and over...

I keep reading and loving this story!

Thanks for continuing the story and for posting it for free on Lit.

This is read number six of the full story posted to date.

C

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2over 8 years ago
You didn't expect Shakespeare when you signed up, so get over it.

It was a lovely story. The suspension of disbelief is important to Humans, so just go with it or move on. I liked it. I did not like the many small chapters, but that is arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

If you expected something different, you are at the wrong site.

Congratulations on this effort, and I am looking forward to your next.

dozendozenabout 8 years ago
Still a great read the second time.

Originally I read this fairy story as it was posted, chapter by chapter. I am now rereading it and I am surprised by how much I had forgotten and how much I am enjoying reading it again. Thank you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still the best

Now this is a tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent read!

Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

A great read, thanks for sharing your thoughts and integrity with us. Looking forward to the next book. Don't stop writing.

StormtouchedStormtouchedalmost 8 years ago
Do me a favour

When you get the chance publish this on Kindle. I hate loading up each page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Redundant upchuck of emotional dialogue...

I had to skim through all the blah blah blah.. Just to get to the plot.. The rehashing of events from 4 different perspective that added absolutely nothing to character development or plot is a constant filler. Sadly most of it lacks humor or anything of interest. I do find the events they deal with fun and lightly entertaining. It's the only reason I've bothered finishing book one.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
high drama at it's most entertaining

HDK created a natural break in the lives of his cast of characters. The end of one part of their lives and the beginning of the next as they spread out in different directions.

Where oh where will the next book take them?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 7 years ago
Wow high entertainment!

Ok you can quibble and say it is not reality! Who cares this is a literary web site it doesn't have to be! I believe I started this at one time but didn't finish! Glad I could read through book one to the end! Looking forward to reading book two! Now I need to go back and put my 5 stars by each chapter! I didn't want to stop reading to take time and after missing several - ok many. I owe it to the author and other readers to put my vote - to encourage others to read! As another commented this is definitely worth ePublishing. Well done! Thank you for sharing!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thankfully this is NOT the end !!!!!!!

With the world in so much trouble and evil abounding everywhere, it's great to dwell, even for a short time, in the land of "what we wish it was".

Thank You for a fun and well written story.

Keep it going......please don't stop.

Old Silver

kcblockkcblockabout 7 years ago
One of the most amazing stories ever!

This has been a fantastic ride getting to read this

wonderful story. An there is still more to come!

I have laughed and cried with your great writing

which has been conducted with suberb skill.

I cannot express enough how stunning your story

has been. Thank you for putting your talents to work

and please do not ever stop!

CooperEssCooperEssabout 7 years ago
Incredible

What an amazing story.

I had some sleepless nights couldn't stop reading this story.

I must say these people made it hard to stop reading, it was between a Clive Cussler story and Jack Higgins. There should be more of these people out there and it made me think about my point of view about family and friendship.

Thank you for sharing...

Ben

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing story.

Amazing. Can't put it down. One of the best reads ever. Can't wait for parts 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hi I sorry i see you have honest politicians in part 2 that means we are now in sci-fi territory then?

I'm just saying no such thing as an honest politician it would be too easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW !!!!!!

What a ride. Not sure I should be this wrapped up in a story. I'm looking forward to the next book. I've noticed the time between chapters and know I will eventually hit the wall. Guess I need to slow down. HDK, thanks for all your time and continuing hard work on this story. Guess I'll go to book 2 now.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Five stars across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING and again amazing

I've read a lot of stories here and yon. What can I say but I hope someplace in your life you have a professional book. You need to be rewarded for your efforts. This is an amazing story, at times wiping a stray tear and I'm a old man. But hell guys can tear up from time to time. You are quite talented, wishing you great sucess as youn journey on through your writting career.

Great story, Again Thank You for sharing. Looking forward to part two. Again Thank You.

Cowboy.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 6 years ago
A somewhat contrarian view...

First I usually love HDK's stories and have read most of them several times. I started this series a couple of times but never finished it. Decided that I would indeed finish this time (and did). I don't really get the series - can't relate to the characters very well. Steve and Gwen are just too perfect. Steve recovers from his injuries all too quickly. Gwen shares him all too easily but with pure motivation. At first I thought it (the series) was like the classic comic books, but there is not enough angst somehow for that genre. It is not a soap opera, as nobody ever breaks up or even cheats. I guess it is a long daydream fantasy perhaps, inspired by the troubles of our times? My biggest issue - what makes it so hard to read - is there is not a single character that I can relate to. The other disappointment is that there are not as many of the off-the-wall humorous comments in this as there is in most HDK stories.

Maybe there is a key that I am missing. The first time I saw Neighbors (Belushi and Aykroyd) I didn't get it, but the second time I saw the subtitle, "A Nightmare Fantasy" and the lights went on and I got the movie (and loved it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the very best

I have read numerous stories' but every time you add a new chapter I start at the beginning again. I find the whole concept and storyline brilliant keep writingThank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

I just finished Lady In Red Book 1..Its probably the best story on this site..

robinhodrobinhodover 5 years ago
I can't believe that this is by the real HDK

who has entertained me so vastly. I read as far as I could, which was chapter 11.

I became bored and just didn't care what happened to these cardboard cut outs masquerading as characters.

Stilted dialogue.

Excruciatingly repetitive.

Entirely unbelievable.

Sorry HDK, I still love your real stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Again

Again the people who disowned his parents are in on things whilst the real hero Uncle Joe is stuck at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Can't believe that I only found this story a few days ago I just kept reading till I finished it. Five stars and then some. Now for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd time around

Book 1: as good, if not better, as the 1st time around. Looking forward to Book 2 the 2nd time around. To all critics, HDK warned what the characters would be like, if you didn't understand, don't bitch that the characters are larger than life or unbelievable. Poetic Licence at it's very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing

We never hear again from Brad H inter and Amber despite Brad saving Steve's life.Also what happened to Kate's prom date Mike,he and Uncle Joe just vanished.With the chapters being written so far apart perhaps the author forgot about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dross

To much repetition and what isn't is pure fantasy Island.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Impossibles

Amongst the impossibles in this chapter one stands out.The natural gas one,whilst Americans are full of gas,it is not the sort that could go by pipeline to Europe even if that was possible.Also why does Steve never get an erection like he does with other when he hugs Paula,even when he rescued her.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Impossibles

Nothing is impossible, for this is a work of fiction, hence not real. As far as I can tell, it was written specifically for my enjoyment and succeeds quite well at that. Much as I enjoy the rest of HDK’s work, this epic is, by far, my favorite. Keep writing and jump a few sharks as needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Flawed

Yet more flaws including the wedding party knowing about Steve in Afghanistan,something that was hush hush.What are the contracts Qwen and Lisa have that Amber referee to?.Finally,doesn't Qwen ever have a "period".?

travaynetravayneabout 4 years ago
The soundtrack of my life

Thank you so much Harddaysknight for this wonderfully romantic story. Here, towards the end of my life, are the songs and ideals of my youth. Whatever flaws may exist in the telling, the tale has touched my heart so deeply that I shall never forget the way it made me feel tonight. Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years agoAuthor

The good old US of A does export natural gas, sometimes without benefit of a pipeline. I am always amazed at the assumptions people make.

"Natural gas is transported on specially designed ships as liquefied natural gas (LNG). LNG is natural gas that is cooled to -260° Fahrenheit, the temperature at which natural gas becomes a liquid. The volume of the liquid is 600 times smaller than the gaseous form"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are a very good writer

This is the second time I have read this story. It is a very enjoyable read and I do not get drawn into the BS some people claim about what is possible or not. These people need to remember this is all fictional it is supposed to be for entertainment not a documentary. It continues to hold my interest and gives me an enjoyable pastime. Keep up the great work and I hope it is not to long before the next set comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another

Another load of hogwash.Also who did pay for the trip to Moscow?.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years agoAuthor

My God, Man! (Last Anonymous) This is chapter 32. You are on at least your second time through this story. Why are you so determined to keep reading and making dumbass comments? You commented 2 months ago, calling this "flawed". No shit, Buddy! Your obsession with this story is pathological, but amusing in a strange way. Keep reading and commenting. You are the strangest fan, or follower, I have ever seen. Thanks for reading my story and devoting so much time and effort to it. You may be my biggest fan.

lonecatALlonecatALalmost 4 years ago
Who is Anonymous?

You would have thought that somebody that has so much input as to the quality of your story would have been willing to create a User Account so that they could own it… This Anonymous critic appears to have left multiple entries on each chapter of LiR that appear to have no real bearing on the story at hand (i.e., “who did pay for the trip to Moscow?” – who cares!!!). Personally, I am on probably my 4th time thru the entire saga and I still enjoy the heck out of it and I am anxiously awaiting Part 4 (nudge, nudge). Obviously I am not looking for the next Great American Novel, but rather looking for a story where I can, as you stated, “suspend disbelief” where I can just enjoy the storyline without getting tied down in the minutia. Please don’t let one “Anonymous” malcontent adversely affect your gift to the majority of us that obviously enjoy the tale.

SawbSawbalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I have red this story several times. I think it's great.

Wildone101Wildone101over 3 years ago
Found a real mistake

Jason claimed that Senator Chatham is a powerful member on Congress. If she's a Senator then she's a member of the Senate, not Congress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two houses of Congress

@ Wildone101

Congress is comprised of both the senate and the House of Representatives so both Senators and Representatives are congressmen/women.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

The United States Congress has two chambers, one called the Senate and the other called the House of Representatives (or “House” for short) which share the responsibilities of the legislative process to create federal statutory law. They occupy opposite ends of the Capitol Building.

Wildone101Wildone101over 3 years ago
My Mistake

I stand corrected. I'll admit that I have less than zero interest in politics. I've never heard a Senator called a Congressman so I commented. I'll slink off back to my cave now. We need book four soon HDK, thnx for your efforts.

russ603russ603about 3 years ago
Great Story of a Young Hero

I have been fascinated by the story as it developed. I think HDK has provided something that is sorely needed in today's world - a young hero and his development into a great young man. While there are some glaring errors in places (i.e., in Europe, whistling at a performance is a form of jeering, not cheering), I have so far enjoyed the obvious grasp of Eastern and Western European politics in most cases. I could pick all kinds of holes in each chapter, but I would rather concentrate on the much more pleasant task of just complimenting the author. Thanks, and I am looking forward to Book 2.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

For the second time. This is Fantastic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jack Reacher eat your heart out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was scrolling down on my cell phone, and accidently gave this chapter a 3 rating. I'm so sorry! It should have been a 5! Fantastic story!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I loved the story. By far one of the if not the best here. I loved the larger than life characters. They are such fun and leave you waiting for the next shoe to drop.

I look forward to reading book two.

THANK YOU!

Discretedude67Discretedude67over 2 years ago

A great story , not believable but that is what makes it amazing , because you want to believe. This story makes me want to be a better human ! Thank you it was awesome

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 2 years ago

OMG!! What a wonderful story. Once I started I just had to go to the next page to see what was going to happen. Looking forward to Part 2.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Man ‘o man that was a great read! So thoroughly enjoyable! Looking forward to the next two series. Thank-you for your writing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5, again.

This was and remains one of my favorite chapters. Especially in light of the current Ukraine - Russian war, I so appreciate your positively oriented imagination, stories.

Craig

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Loved it all the way through. Maybe a bit twee at times but it's interesting to read this now in the current political and military position in Europe. Strange to believe that in 2014 the USA, UK and Russia agreed to protect Ukraine's territorial borders in exchange for Ukraine giving up its Rusian built nuclear missiles.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic series and it was hard to put down. I fantasy for every man, to be a strong hero.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 2 years ago
Reads well the second time around

Sad that Russia became a terrorist rogue state with their invasion of Ukraine. I still miss HDK’s pithy dialogue, though, with this series. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am still trying to figure out why Steve would want that East Coast family . They disowned hiss mother and thought he was after their money . Kick them all to the curb as I have some Cousins like that .

amish111amish111over 1 year ago

I was crying like a baby at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you are reading comments, HDK:

Thank You. Again. Five Stars, of course.

I have read & re-read your writings here. For me, this is the best book of the trilogy. The proof reading misses are unfortunate BUT considering I have paid no dollars but many hours of my life have been repeatedly enriched by your labor, about all I can say is “Thank You”.

Merry Christmas Blessings for you and for yours’ both now and in the years ahead.

Best regards,

Craig

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I just sooo loved this Boys Own Adventure, what a roller coaster of pure unadulterated fun.

Thank you HDK for a real great story. I look forward to the next book.

Scores a well deserved 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the two books but I think instead of Book 3 and space aliens you should flesh out the years between book 1 and 2. Two much missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read this story many, many times and I always enjoy it!!! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4th March 2023

Wonderful story!

I just found this and have read up to here in a few days.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

If part 2 is anything like part 1 I can't wait.

Bring it on !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is exactly how America should be. To bad the democrats don't understand this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only other work of art that sustains the themes of courage, loyalty, bravery, compassion, and selflessness as well and entertainingly as The Lady in Red is The Lord of the Rings. There! I said it. HDK has created a work of art on par with Lord of the Rings. Such an amazing read. Thanks HDK. You’re the best!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Have totally enjoyed LiR, Pt 1. Totally enjoyed this book enough to spend the time reading it out loud to my wife who has also enjoyed it. Thank you, and on to Pt 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7113 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories