All Comments on 'Time for School Ch. 02'

by AnthonyFiction

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
working out well

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good 1st chapter

It is a great story, I hope there other chapters will be posted in a regular time frame.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
not buying it

What is the correlation between Anthony frozing time and him having sex with a girl who hates him? Why didn't she ask him to resume time when she knew he was responsible? I don't see why she slept with him.

The sex scene was well written and very hot but I find the plot pretty bad.

Sorry.

AnthonyFictionAnthonyFictionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: not buying it

A major update to this chapter has been issued. So what did I change, exactly?

- All changes made were to the first half of this chapter and the very end of the previous chapter.

- I updated my character to be a little more in line with how he acts later in the story.

- The biggest change was to Jennifer's character. I made her less angry and more pleasant towards the main character. This should clear up the awkward dynamic the two had initially where their scene together felt pretty forced. Their time together should now make more sense and feel right for the reader. (Before I uploaded the story, I actually was struggling a little bit on the chapter since I'd gone through a few rewrites and just wanted to just finally get it finished. Thanks to Littleprick for pointing it out so I could go back and fix it!)

- General grammar and sentence structure fixes

Thanks for reading, and keep on giving me those constructive criticisms so I can make the story better.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I had a thought (Really!). Tony has said nothing about having Jennifer keep secret their tryst. Did I or the author miss something? Cheers!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

very very good story wish i had the same experience in the class as he did, make for a great memory

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnthonyFiction@AnthonyFiction
368 Followers
Mature-content fiction writer. Man of mystery. I'm just a guy that writes stuff about various ideas that come to mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES