All Comments on 'My Sister's Big Butt'

by TheBadHatter

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Woo!

As a guy who's infatuated with the asses of two girl cousins that are like sisters to me, I approve! You gotta do a second story to this! He has to fuck his sister's big ass!

peebudypeebudyabout 10 years ago
ass-tounding!

great story. I live rimming too. hope he gets to fuck dat ass in chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish and more Rubbish

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Great Ass Story****

I'm an ass man myself. Thanks for sharing this HOT!! ass read.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 10 years ago
Excellent...

Fucking excellent story. From a true ass man...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

It seems a little half realized, like it could have been longer and more developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just perfect !

I'm an ass man. Your story it's perfect, please continue !

jester9217jester9217about 10 years ago
wow

not an assman i am now though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start, but...

you really need to get an editor. Maybe, if there is a continuation, you could get an editor for the next part. Just as an example: the sentence "My parents would probably through me out of the house too.", should be "My parents would probably throw me out of the house, too." To some, it might seem trivial, but that is just one example of a number of wrong or missing words that interrupts the flow of a story. I gave this four stars for the story. Work on the writing and it could rise to a five star story.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
Great story so far...

but it seems like you ended too soon. I think you needed another page for the brother to fuck that beautiful ass.

Also, you had quite a few spelling mistakes (I tend to read my stories at least 3 times through to catch any mistakes before I submit them to the site.) And if there is anything else I'm not sure about, I will post a thread in the Editor's section for help.

As for continuing the story, the sister definitely needs a big cock in her ass, even if it has to be a toy.

A starting point for part two might be:

She leads her brother up to her room for more ass-related fun. She pulls out her favorite toy (a 9 inch dildo with a suction cup at the end of it that she has until now only used on her pussy). Brother mounts it to one of her bedposts. Tells her that he wants to see her ass take all of it. She kneels down next to her bed and gently inserts the head. She crosses her arms on the plush carpeting as she rests her head down on the floor, her breasts gently rubbing against the ground as her ass which is arched up high is slowly impaling it. Eventually she calls him over to blow him.

Sexy etc etc.

TavernerTavernerabout 10 years ago
Cute, hot, funny and sexy

A great little story. I normally like some buildup but you have cleverly managed to set the scene quite early, and moved straight into a quirky but sexy little story. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your awesome

love this story, more please more!

Emper0rH0rdeEmper0rH0rdeover 9 years ago
Hot but could've been better

As a fan of brother/sister incest - particularly when the sister is the big sibling - and big, soft female asses, this quickly became one of my favorite fapfics. This is seriously fucking hot. It would have been hotter, though, if Ted had fucked his sister's butt. That's the only issue I had with this story; they didn't go all the way. This would probably be my favorite - even above 'My Sister's Bottom' by Darius Thornhill, which unfortunately isn't on this site, but to those who are curious, google it - had they sealed their incestuous lust and consummated the filthy act.

Personally, I'd love a sequel.

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
that was hot

I know how he feels..though it my wifes big ass.. and I'm denied rimming it.. very hot read...well written. i can see this going in a cpl good directions.. maybe it's time for her too rim him...and she has a new big butt friend...ehehe

StraeStraeover 9 years ago
Great

Love the story. Very good pacing. Good amount of detail and description. Only real critique I have is that this is begging for second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

You did fantastic man. Few Grammer errors but no one cares, you did a great job keep em cummin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sequel?

great story.

you planning to do a sequel... one where he bends her over and fucks her up the arse

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
रसरसीत कुल्ले

बहिणीच्या रसरसीत नितंबांचे दर्शन व्हावे ही इच्छा समुद्रावरील वाऱ्याने पूर्ण केली

ap2techap2techover 8 years ago
Very good

Please do another part. All the ass lovers need it.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago

Not into bro-sis incest, but I appreciate a good ass and a great ass story when I see one! You're a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story! Relatively believable, was expected a little more questioning from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I came SO hard to this

You're a great writer dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love big ass, I used watch my sister's big ass every day! I wish she could show her naked ass like Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A decent and real love between bro and sis. I wish to have a sister like Lisa.

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveover 6 years ago
Five Stars!

That was an amazing story. Very Hot! I'm a very lucky man that is owned by an equally amazing woman. Not my sister or other relative, but I'm privileged to live the life that your story reflects. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My sister Pallavi’s fat ass

My sister Pallavi also has a fat ass. We talk about it all the time and Pallavi let’s me see and touch her fat ass. I fuck my sister Pallavi’s fat ass like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Awesome. I love asian girls. Especially short, slightly chubby horeans. You did great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i like best story another one...

i thinks crazy...

but i love my sister's big butt story...all,

i need it...

i love it...

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Purrfuct,

fantasy, I would be in heaven if that happened to me. I luv rimming female ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A classic

A classic I always come back too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was told so well. It was amazing! You really did a great job on creating that image by giving such vivid details. Love the work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NASTY!! NASTY!! NASTY!! Just the way I like a short story like this...

I just wish you had a follow-up to it, you write very well, and the idea is SSSOOO FINE...

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nothing better than a love story of a brother and sister with brother enjoying an opportunity to eat his sisters butt and lick her puckered starfish. this is a great quick one!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter 2????? Please continue the story its hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story. Waiting for the 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a well told story with some believeablity to it. I could see this happening in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hmmm, good, and fun, sexy, and sweet and supportive and...

there's a word...

MORE

Yeah, that's the one....

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickabout 1 month ago

So hot! It is great to fantasize about eating a sister's ass! My little dick is so hard right now!

AkpervertAkpervert27 days ago

GODDAMN!!! What a story. I'd LOVE to sexperience something JUST LIKE THAT! I LOVE a nice ASS. I'd LOVE to lave it for a long, long time. I'd LOVE to eat it. to rim her bunghole. To suckle her cunt. And to have her wash my face with the lady nectar.

This story NEEDS a second chapter. And maybe more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous