All Comments on 'Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 03'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope for more chapters

Thank you for giving us your story. Enough actual story that disapointed that will have to wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ending???

crazy ending

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous and Anonymous,

There is one chapter left. This one ended with a victory fuck as the antagonists celebrated getting rid of the protagonist. Is that crazy? I don't know. If you really hate someone, perhaps you might want to do something wild once they're gone.

Chapter 4 will be a little different. More crappy drawings, obviously, unless the Anonymous from Chapter 2's comments can come through with grandma art.... It's all plotted out. I should have some free time soon to wrap this series up.

Jessie92Jessie92about 10 years ago
How

How did this one slip by me? Great story! Keep up the great writing!!!

tangentjokertangentjokerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Jessie92,

It was probably the same way your nice comment slipped by me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad person Wins?

Hope you do have a story or three that enables Dani to win or tie with a church congregation of her own.

tangentjokertangentjokeralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous 3,

The next chapter is the final one. There are a few bumps left in the road and, hopefully, a few surprises left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EVER CHURCH HAS ONE...

Oh what a tangle web we weave, when at first we practice to deceive. Melissa...EVER CHURCH has one. They are the ones who act high and mighty in front of others all the while are nothing more than a demon in disguised, only happy when things go their way or done the way they want it to be done. Nevermind if it is not the way it should be done. People like her are the real reason why people leave the church to begin with...not people like Pastor Dani. This is a very good read. Well written. Totaaly enjoying it and can't wait to see what happens next.

Archie84Archie84over 2 years ago

Your story continues to intrigue me. A few notes though. First a comment on scripture. The woman Jesus met was a Samaritan. They are quite definitely Hebrews or Jews. The difference is Samaritans believe the Tabernacle, and later the Temple, should be on Mt Gerizim, in Samaria, where Joshua established the first altar in Canaan. He had every right religiously to speak with her. Only the “city Jews” of Jerusalem would take issue. Jesus used often the Samaritans, the ‘old time religion’ cousins of the dominant Jewish community.

I appreciate Dani’s take on scripture. Her response to the Confirmands was appropriate. Equally so was the way you showed how the students misunderstood and re-interpreted her words. Even the episode with Sierra was well done. It seems as though you’ve had experiences of your own.

Second is an ecclesiastical comment. Often the Steeple Jacking, the series of events you described, is when someone from outside a church tries to manipulate a congregation to their own interests. The type of Steeple Jacking you describe is more nefarious because it comes from within. I was Steeple Jacked in that kind of way once, though I’m fairly sure sex was not involved.

I was a pastor and served on the committee for our denomination (not Presbyterian, but close) that oversaw congregations and pastors. Over 4 decades, include many as a pastor for youth & families, I’ve had fascinating conversations about sex and relationships. Very few people know that I am ordained and fascinated with erotica. From those two interests I’ve developed my own theologies that might make some people blush and others squirm ( in a good way, I hope). I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous